You're Invited (Mafia Inspired) (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stein
@Beatrix
@Sole

You are the final three who need to post an introduction. This is your first tag. If you are tagged 2 more times in a row with no posts, you will be kicked from the game. This means you have three days, from the start of the round to post, at least once. If you do not post within three days (three tags), you will be kicked and your role will go to someone else.

Please post more than once per round to ensure a good experience for everyone.

Whoot! Just wanting on one more introduction post!

That means all of you (except maybe one) has time to actually start talking to your roommates and being strategists. WHICH REMINDS ME!

You are allowed to plot and talk outside of this RP in PMs and otherwise. I know a few of you have already gotten together and I am 100% alright with that! All I ask is that you keep me in the loop (you can PM me about this on who you plan on hoodwinking or actually work with :3). I have had many games ruined by the private planning, and I don't want that to happen with this one. I have 2 rules for that.

1. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ROLE.
2. DO NOT ACCUSE/HARRASS ANOTHER PERSON IF YOU SUSPECT THEIR ROLE.

You are allowed to use the posts in the IC to form your opinions. As the GM, I have the vision of a god and as the overseer, I already see clues that you guys are unconsciously (or otherwise) dropping in your posts. Feel free to dissect these posts in the OOC and try to figure out the clues! Yeah, that's right! You can discuss in the OOC and form your opinions on who to lynch later on. :)

Please continue to post! If you all are ready to move on and have the next phase start, head over to the OOC and let me know. Otherwise, I will keep waiting to see who wants to interact. Later on, the game will be moving faster so I won't have to ask that again, but for now, I will leave it up to ya'll.

@Eight Ball
@Stein
@Dervish
@Beatrix
@ElBell
@Craos
@Sole
@red
@Rin Okumura
@york
@Discordant
@April
@Atomyk

Okay dokes, I'll try to figure out how to reply to my room mate sooner or later. Today seems to be an off day for me.

How is everyone? Can I just kind a bit of a idea of who is getting notifications? If you are, please post here just saying "me" or something. :)

Me :0

Reactions: Jerelin
Me

On topic of the RP:

Gena, Jasper tried interacting with you. I think you might have missed it, and sorta went straight for me. I think you should address Jasper first and then use it as a way to get towards Leila.

@Sole, I have spoken to @Eight Ball via PM. This should clear things up. I am hoping.

@Everyone - Make sure you read each post thoroughly and you respond accordingly. No one likes when people just ignore what the others have done and honestly, it makes me feel like some of you may think this is just a joke when it is not. I want to make this fun for everybody, but everybody is going to have to make some effort. That being said, if you are constantly posting in another RP, but you only post in this RP once every phase, I am going to be severely disappointed because you are limiting everyone's experience. This game should take no longer than a month (two at most), so please give it what you can for that short about of time.

So, I am going to be moving the post forward sometime today. @Stein, when it comes to your Intro post, feel free to just add to it (if I post before you do). I may say that your character is late, so that you can join in during the next Day Phase or so.

This post will consist of dinner. As GM, I will be moving all of the characters to the Dining Room, but at the end of my post, NIGHT PHASE 1 will begin. This means that no one can post until after I get all of the Night Role Assignments via PM and I start DAY PHASE 2, where you all will decide who to lynch. Understood? Feel free to ask any questions.

@Eight Ball
@Stein
@Dervish
@Beatrix
@ElBell
@Craos
@Sole
@red
@Rin Okumura
@york
@Discordant
@April
@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Sole
I'm here!! Just really brain-dead because of college. It is not my week. But today was my last day, so things will improve!

Reactions: Sole and Jerelin
((Hey If any spots open up, Please notify me or something, this RP sound intresting))

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It's the MAFIA! With WEREWOLVES! =D

Oooh I have the perfect song for this! I recorded it a while back!

I actually have had some spots open up, but right now this is on a small little break until I get my work done. To everyone who has been wondering where this has been, no worries. It's still here! Just been busy!

(And addicted to FlightRising... Lol)

For you guys who want to play, give it about a week and this should be back in full-swing. Nothing has officially started yet. :)

Reactions: Lylith
I'll be free soon. I've been drowning in roommate mediations and paperwork.

#RAproblems

Status
Not open for further replies.