You're Invited (Mafia Inspired) (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disappointed to see all the slots had filled up, so I'm definitely grabbing up that last slot now.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
You can have her! Glad you could join us. :D

I am sending yours and Stein's role now. ^_^

Reactions: Atomyk
Awesome, thanks~

Once @Stein lets me know that Alexander's role was received, I'll start on a post. It may or may not be up today since I have a lot of college work that I need to make up.

@Dervish
@Beatrix
@ElBell
@Craos
@Sole
@red
@Rin Okumura
@york
@Discordant
@April
@Atomyk

Everyone excited? :D I tagged ya'll so you can see exactly where we are. All roles have been filled and we'll be starting any day now! Just a reminder, the first few days of this roleplay will be set aside for the 1st Day Phase. Remember: NO ONE WILL DIE THIS PHASE. This is a chance for you to get use to your characters and the other players.

In RP-Time, this will cover the dinner and the introduction process. Once everyone has posted an intro post and has done some "exploring", I will post the Night Phase. At this point, no one is allowed to post a IC post because everyone is suppose to be "sleeping". At the start of the Night Phase, all people with roles will get a PM from me asking what they plan to do. So don't be paranoid that you're going to miss something. Everyone will be tagged when the Day Phase begins.

Does everyone understand? If you have any questions about gameplay, feel free to ask them here. If you have any questions about roles, send those to my Inbox. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Beatrix
Will the mansion be described by you, or are we as the players making it up as we go? I just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

Will the mansion be described by you, or are we as the players making it up as we go? I just want to make sure we're all on the same page.
Great question. I will be allowing some "world building" to go on within your posts. Minimal things such as wall color, types of floors, heck.. maybe you have a large closet in your bedroom. I don't really care about those sort of things. It's a mansion, so things can be different.

On the other hand, I will be providing a blueprint of the mansion and a picture of the mansion, so that you can describe it in your posts as you see fit, and you can see the layout. Your characters are free to explore and describe what they see as long as they don't mess with the layout.

It is also important for you to read each other's posts, since you can analyze them for certain character things and quirks that they may inadvertently add due to their role. There may also be clues in my posts, which will be at the End/Beginning of every Phase. This is just an afterthought and doesn't exactly answer your question, but I feel that it needed to be said.

Reactions: Beatrix
My alerts have been pretty crummy >.<

I too would just like to say I've never actually RPed a mafia game, sooooo... Yea...

My alerts have been pretty crummy >.<
I too would just like to say I've never actually RPed a mafia game, sooooo... Yea...
No worries on that. I've never GM'd one before. :D

I've GM'd countless Mafia games, but never in this format. Learning experience for everyone!

Reactions: Beatrix and ElBell
I think that this is something that we wanted in old guild, so that we can flesh out our own characters and relationships, no matter how short this may be compared to other rp's.

I think that this is something that we wanted in old guild, so that we can flesh out our own characters and relationships, no matter how short this may be compared to other rp's.
If this lives up to my expectations, I'm going to allow individual's own characters. But since this is my first time GMing it, and most people's first time RPing it, I didn't want to overwhelm ANYONE with characters.

YOU GUYS ARE MY GUINEA PIGS

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Yup!

Also, post should be up soon. NEVER ask your boyfriend, "If I take a short nap, can you wake me up in about fifteen minutes?"

He let me sleep 5 HOURS.

Post is just about done! I got a call from the tire place about my winter tires for my truck so I got pulled away so winter doesn't murder my ass this year.

Which it still might, because this year promises to be far more brutal than last year. D: And last year was the most snow I had seen in any winter, period.

Reactions: Jerelin
Status
Not open for further replies.