You're Invited (Mafia Inspired) (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't sign up for Murder, I'd be here :'(. Have fun
Aww, who says you can't play both? :D ;)

It's alright. Thanks for check it out! Maybe next time. ^_^ See you in Murder!
Taking Greg Robins I guess o.o don't worry, I'll treat him nice :P
Greg is currently taken. :( Nancy, Adrian, and Rhett are your only options.

XD Don't worry, Adrian was my backup so... I'll be him o.o

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alright! o.o

Yeah, I played a newbie game, and that was fun, but I messed up quite a bit, and it was stressful, So I feel 1 mafia-esque game is good for me so far

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I played a newbie game, and that was fun, but I messed up quite a bit, and it was stressful, So I feel 1 mafia-esque game is good for me so far
Haha! I understand 100%. It can be rough, that's for sure.

AWESOME! Check your inbox soon. :D

All spots have been filled! Expect the IC to be up within the next few hours (or tomorrow). It will start in Day Phase 1, and will end when I decide it's over. This may take a week, so enjoy the time and meet your "fellow participants". I'll explain it all in more detail when I post the IC. Just know that no one will die this round. ^_^

#1 way to be killed (Lynch or Murder): Bet that you'll last.

#1 way to be killed (Lynch or Murder): Bet that you'll last.

I doubt either of us are making it to the end, unless we're super lucky and lynch the murderer before he gets us, but either Bea or I have to die before the other. ;D

Your soul is mine, Bea. If you beat me, you can have my box of shamefully written and not at all existent box of He-Man erotica that lives under my bed. <3

Cool beans!

Lemme check out what's left over in the character department

@Stein I added two more characters to the list. 1 male and 1 female. If you like either of them, feel free to take them.

I doubt either of us are making it to the end, unless we're super lucky and lynch the murderer before he gets us, but either Bea or I have to die before the other. ;D
Your soul is mine, Bea. If you beat me, you can have my box of shamefully written and not at all existent box of He-Man erotica that lives under my bed. <3
Oooooh! Fapping material :D

Status
Not open for further replies.