You're in your own Truman Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seiji

Original poster
truman-1.jpg

One day, you get up and do something a little bit out of your routine. You don't quite know why, but you do, and when you do, that's when it happens: the whole of your reality comes crashing down around you... in the form of a set piece falling apart.

After a series of unfortunate events, you finally realize you're the star of your very own Truman Show!

How horrified are you, and how horrified should we be?!

Are there things you've done that should never have been witnessed? Are there things you've done that you're particularly proud of having an audience for? Share a little bit! Drop a secret on the rest of us! Most of all, feel free to be as funny or debaucherous as you please!

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
At first, I guess curiousity would take over; I'd still go through my normal routine as I usually did, but now with the knowledge that this "world" I'm living in is in fact a play-set, perhaps try and find where the cameras around me have been places, some loopholes in this system, any too "convenient events" that occur, etc. After getting bored, I'd most likely plot out a good, and silent way to escape the set, perhaps troll the guy that runs the place a little ;) XD as for the observers, well, they may get a little more "spice" added to their daily show :P, but reactions do vary....

Reactions: 2 people
You wouldn't want to watch, lemme just say that.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I think my brain would break and I'd drop dead. o__o;

It is ill advised to allow me that knowledge. I am already the sort of person who feels what we have exists because we want it to. Not some "think it and it is reality" stuff, but I mean we all mutually and silently agree to follow rules and standards to maintain humanity. If I knew that the life I had was simply because everyone agreed to play a ruse on me for the entertainment of others... then I would do my all to break that world. I am not for display and I desire no fame. Only freedom.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'd be mortified. >:[ I don't want people watching me masturbate and having sex!

I'd would most likely internally freak out and then proceed to, Not rally kill myself, But fake my death and disappear forever lol

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.