You're given a random superpower. What can you do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Manipulation.

Easy.
1. Wait for outcome of a sports game.
2. Turn back time.
3. Bet on game.
4. Get that cash money.

Also. Turn back time to fix mistakes, things that shouldn't have been said, and make sick burns. Boom.

I got Dermal Armor.

I proceed to hide from the government for the rest of my life. DARPA would be all over me if they knew what I could do.

I got Contagion Embodiment

I can become an infection and can influence your emotions for you to do certain things.

I guess I'm going to find some small town and impose harmony between everyone.

And I promise I won't ever be evil.

Swear.

Encantado Physiology

Basically I can turn into a encantado; a pink dolphin. Seems like something I would get.

What would I do with this power? Probably be the worst hero ever. At least I wold be fabulous. :D

Wut. I got "Compression".

I don't know, maybe I might be able to do pervy stuff. Maybe sneak under doors easily. Maybe get absorbed by some bacteria on the ground or eaten alive by an ant. Maybe. Maybe. Sigh. I am disappoint.

SO. I rolled a second time. "Hyperkinetic Exertion". Now we're talking. I guess I could get into boxing and become a world-famous boxer or something. It even says a 'force armor' is possible... So... Maybe also super soldier.

Dude. Dudedudedudedudedudedude. Dooooooood~

I got freaking Pyromancy, man. Essentially I can see into the future using fire as a conduit.

That. Is. AWESOME!

I got Nothingness

So.. I get to turn things into nothing? Wipe them out of existence?

I'd probably just use this for garbage to be honest. Wuzah, no more poop in the cat's litter box! Wuzah, empty pizza box is gone! Wuzzah, snow- GONE!

I mean I guess if I found a murderer and didn't want to put my ass on the line testifying in court and KNEW he was a murderer (or she!) I could also obliterate their ass as well.

And I think the wiki said it works on concepts, too, so if it does... wipe perversion out of our universe :o That'd be a sight to see.

I'd probably just use it, though, to get rid of garbage and tags on clothing until I'm old and dying. Then I'd probably use it to get rid of my sight, simply because I'm very curious to know what it's like to be blind. So, literally like a minute before death, I'd get rid of my eyes or something. Or just my sight. And then maybe I'd fuck with the world and get rid of color so people can be a smidgen less vain or something, I dunno.

Omnipotence Embodiment

I am the literal definition of godmodding.

I would totally recreate the world to my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.