You're given a random superpower. What can you do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atomic Manipulation
Reminds me of a character I once had who was capable of electron manipulation in a balanced fashion*cough*, hue. Now, bow before me mortals.

Gravity Ball Projection

Really not my thing. Gravity can be badass, but as just a ball that hits other people... it sucks.

Blood Resistance

Wait. Didn't someone already get this? Well, at least you aren't the only one to get ripped off.

Native American Deity Physiology

Fuck yeah! Now I'm happy.

Honestly, I'm too much a trickster and player at heart to really do anything particularly good or evil with my powers. I'd just see how long I could keep someone guessing, and how many religious zealots I could get to believe they were having a divine contact. :lol:

.... bruh

fuckin'...

u kno I don't lie about this shit but I fuckin' s2g, this came up when I clicked the randomizer.

brb so much ugly laughing

---

And then I got this, this, and this in that order.

Got somewhat of an upgrade of this ability. White Water Manipulation! I can summon dead bitches, angels, and other shit! I can summon Brovo if I wanted to! :o Hell yeah, I'm taking over this world!
If you summon me ensure you have some maple syrup and waffles on hand. You may earn my loyalty if you have ferrets I can pet.

If you summon me ensure you have some maple syrup and waffles on hand. You may earn my loyalty if you have ferrets I can pet.
I'll summon you alongside an army of angel ferrets, and once we take over the world, MAPLE SYRUP AND WAFFLES FOR ALL!
tumblr_mjtgxkPNk61rdutw3o1_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
So many high-powered reality manipulators. :O

Reactions: Peter Feels
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/God_Mode

So many of these are utterly silly. Who comes up with them? Lightning expansion? Omnidirectional light projection? I'm sure about half of the pages on that site could be removed and you'd still express the same range of powers, including "God Mode". Someone decided they wanted to make omnipotence sound cooler.

Decided to re-roll because I grew tired being a god.

Mind shields!

A little more my style, makes me a good partner. Combine this with a gun, and I would make a pretty good sub-villain.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Manipulation

Ohhhh helllllll the fuck yes, I'm going to be the bigggest asshole with it. I will use it just to see people bend in ways they can't. That and if you annoy me, then well its your own fault if I make it so you pump blood faster than you can say "Hi."

The nice route would be using it to keep peeps alive I guess.

I got Key to the Door.

That would be neat. I'd try making my own system of doorways or portals that can get me wherever I need to go. Maybe I can keep an alternate dimension in my closet, too.

I got PATRICK STEWART

Okay so I got Telepathy.

You are ALL mine!

Naa, I'd probably be stupid and use it to help people without them realizing it. If I could figure out a way to make my life a bit more luxurious using it without stumbling into any ethical questions of my own, I'd do that too of course. Super villainy is too exhausting!

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tendril_Generation

Oh heck yes. I was hoping for a mind-manipulation or illusionist power, because it would probably supplement my personality, but I always thought these types were so cool. You can be inventive, versatile, and elegant all at the same time. I'd honestly probably use it for something mundane like carrying my bag, pulling me upright when I'm tired of hiking up the hills in my school, or perhaps for scaring bullies and enemies of my friends. Either that, or I'd use it to freak people out. *giggles. I'm not very ambitious, and it's not something that I could use to non-violently help a lot of people, so no hopes of me becoming a superhero or villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.