You're better off without her, be mine instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen's stomach started to knot up and her face turned red. "Justin. Do you hear yourself? That's not love. She's been manipulating you!" It hurt her to hear that. She would never treat Justin the way that Amanda was.

"A time when I will do anything for love even its false hope?" She asked. She tried to keep the cap on her temper. She generally wasn't like this. But she couldn't take it. She couldn't take the way he was hurting. The way he thought he could get back to her. Karen shook her head and retreated to the kitchen.

"That's all I've been doing," she muttered to herself as she walked away.

Justin knew he was being manipulated. He didn't care he loved Amanda too much to forget about her they aren't divorced yet but he didn't know why Amanda hasn't given him a second chance. Though he would do anything for Amanda's sake. He has loved her and he probably won't stop considering it.

He sighed as she asked what he meant. "Karen, if I married you and after eight years of marriage I cheat on you for a young person than you I think you would try to do anything to prevent the divorce. Sure she made me submissive but Amanda helped me understand what it means to be organized" he told her. He loved Amanda's ability to help but it came with the downside where she is bossy and dominant.

Soon she spoke quieter and he sighed. He might tell her the truth now behind what Amanda did. He walked over to her and gave a kiss on the cheek. "Karen it's time I tell you the truth behind Amanda and I. When I made the choice for her instead of you, she bribed me into it she told me that I would receive a lot of fun and other things but I chose her for that reason. Though we actually grew together more than just friends with benefits. That's why we were married we actually loved each other" he told the woman.

Karen was only half listening as she started to prepare dinner. She striked furiously at the vegetables with her cutting knife. This wasn't like her. Why had Amanda always affected her so much? She was always second best to Amanda. Her sister was 1st. The star child of the family. Karen was a disappointment because she chose Music over Law.

Justin startled her when he kissed her on her cheek and she nearly chopped her finger off. She jumped back and dropped the knife on the cutting bored.

"Jesus!" She tried to catch her breath and register what Justin had just said. She whipped around and stared at him. "What are you talking about? I never put you in that position. I introduced you to her." Sure she had a crush on him, come to love him even, but she did not recall ever making him choose between her and her sister. Amanda must have known and used it as fuel against Justin.

"Justin..." She let out an exasperated sigh. "You're my friend, ok? I'm sorry that you're going through all of this, and I'm trying to be as supportive as I can. I know my sister, and you probably know her better than I do at this point-but once she sets her mind on something, that's it. You can't change her mind."

Justin knew she didn't pay any more attention to him. Though she did once she almost chopped her finger off. "You probably don't remember the three of us and Amanda forced me to pick who to date but it was her anyways. Though Amanda was clearly able to just bribe someone by taking off her shirt. Though that was a reason why he was forced to not talk with Karen. Amanda would probably get mad if he dated her. He knew that was a hard choice.

He soon heard her talk he soon spoke to her. "Amanda's goals don't always work. Amanda tried putting a collar on me and tried to convince me I didn't deserve the right to move freely. I know I can her mind just she will probably humiliate me" he told Karen. He soon just went outside and made a phone call to see If Amanda was gonna be made at him for being at her house.

Karen listened to him and anger started to boil up again. She vaguely remembered that night. Why would she have done that? Karen was only 19 at the time. She didn't know any better.

She listened to Justin as he spoke, anger festering even faster. What did she find so attractive about Justin in the first place? Listening to him speak about Amanda manipulating him disgusted Karen. There was nothing attractive about the man who stood in front of her and then walked out of her condo. What happened to the strong willed man that she had fallen in love with? Who was this person who had taken over Justin's body and mind?

Part of her wished he would come back in and tell her that he had to leave. She did not want to talk about it anymore. She just wanted to curl up under a rock. This triangle was wearing her out.

Sighing, she went back to cooking and soon pulled out a bottle of red wine from the wine cooler. She poured a large glass and started to drink.

Justin sighed as he was unable to last through the night because he hated to be in depression but the strong willed Justin is still there but he was forced into submission and given depression. Once the depression is gone he might become the strong willed, risk taking person. Though he figured Amanda wouldn't answer. She was probably off fucking another man anyways.

He soon sighed as he went inside. "I'm back, I'm sorry if I made you angry Karen. I know how much you don't like Amanda anyways" he said to her. He was thinking of many thing he could to either get back at Amanda or just forgive her. Though he knows only one thing Amanda steals people's dates and if he was able to get Karen's feelings to love him. Amanda would be the one left behind and he can make his final choice even if it risks losing Karen or Amanda.

She took a deep a breath, trying to ground herself as she drank her wine. Before she knew it, she had finished the entire glass.

Justin's words caused her to turn around. "I know how much you don't like Amanda anyway."

Karen sighed. "It's not that I don't like my sister, Justin. I just don't like her behavior and the choices she makes. But Amanda is a grown woman," Amanda was not a grown woman in Karen's opinion, but she continued, "Amanda and I just don't see eye to eye, that's all. She's my sister, and I love her." It was true. No matter what Amanda put Karen through, Karen still loved her. You couldn't choose your family.

"And I'm sorry for getting upset. That's not like me."

Justin saw her devour all her wine and he sighed. She was better at hold back wine or beer better than him but he knew Karen won't wanna see him. "I know you still love Amanda, just I said you both really don't get along which I would assume you dislike her. Amanda is someone who thinks she can continue to work her magic on people when she is 40. The moment a 20 year old would realize that they won't be near her" he told her and sighed. Atleast that was his plan though he thought she might get mad at him.

Though Karen heard her talk though he laughed. "I've been through worse, Amanda brought me to a nude beach" he said to her. He wouldn't forget that because Amanda threatened him of many things if he didn't go nude there. Many people have regrets and he has many of them but he did it for love not for adventure. He lost his strong willed self the moment he realized Amanda wanted him to be divorced.

Justin continued to talk about her sister, but as irritating as it was, Karen let him continue. There was nothing she could do about it. Justin would talk about Amanda to anyone who would listen. Frankly, Karen was tired of it, but Justin was her friend. She put up with it for him. She knew he had to let it out to someone. It was becoming a broken record, but as much as Justin was irritating her, she still loved him. Even though she pitted him and wondered how he had become the man he was standing in her kitchen.

"Oh really?" She asked. Justin had gone to a nude beach? Of course, he would do anything for that hateful woman, even if it put him out of his comfort zone.

Karen returned to cooking, half listening to Justin, half listening to the many thoughts in her head. She wished she could shut them off. Just for one night of peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.