You're better off without her, be mine instead [MxF Slice of life]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Jo

Original poster
I recently watched Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, with Steve Carrell and Keira Knightly and I have to say, I am in love with that movie. I've always enjoyed watching Steve Carrell, but I fell in love with his softer, more intimate side in this movie. I am in search of a partner who can play a hopeless man, tired of failed relationships and probably fed up with life. He is going through a divorce from his wife of 8 years and is spirally downhill into depression. His hopes for retiring are pushed back from the hit he will be taking from the divorce. He's looking for more in life and little did he know he would find it in his ex wife's younger sister.

MC is full of life, she is optimistic and passionate about what she does. She is a music teacher at an elementary school and volunteers at youth centers, hospitals,and rehabilitation centers for old folks in her spare time. She's known YC for 10 years, she is actually the one who introduced YC and her sister at a family BBQ that their father had invited YC. YC works for the sisters father.

MC has always adored YC and always felt bad for the way her sister would treat him as time went on. Her sister grew cold and bored and eventually cheated on YC. YC doesn't know that he was cheated on and finds out shortly after the papers are being pushed through, giving him an advantage in court. MC fell in love with YC, with his wit and his humor. He was such a warm and loving character before her sister started to tear him down. She feels bad that she introduced her sister to YC and wishes YC would have chosen her instead. MC invites YC out a lot, trying to console him and help him find happiness.

Drama ensues once the two start to date.

MC: Karen Shultz (29)
Emmy-Rossum.jpg

YC: (49)
Steve+Carell+2012+Los+Angeles+Film+Festival+xkGtMaXEFz2l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.