You're all in Trouble Now

Z

Zadera

Original poster
Hello everyone! Been lingering about really and finally decided to join. Pat yourselves on the back your all the reason why i want to join xD. My gender is a mystery. Keep it that way. I roleplay both men and women ( and/ or robots and genderless species) of all ages and have no quarrel in doing so. I'm perfectly comfortable with it. Call me a dude, thats fine, think im a girl? thats fine too so no worries. Ya'll won't offend me. Anywho i enjoy pretty much a roleplay of any type and love to play over the top and strange characters so watch out! (nah jk, don't need to be wary xD) Can't wait to Rp with ya all!

-Zad, Za, Zadera, Dera, Ra.

Reactions: Rufiya
Haha, I like you Dera. .w.

I personally think your..a..girl? Maybe? I dunno? Haha. Since you've been lingering you might've already read our rules and stuff. But if you haven't go on ahead and do so~

We aren't that demanding and we are actually rather helpful so feel free to ask questions about anything! Well, anything about Iwaku that is. Hehe.

I'm always in trouble. Nothing new there!

WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Well, Zad, Za, Zadera, Dera, or Ra, the genderless/multi-gendered, welcome to this land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!