Your wedding day

Interesting facts:

The bride stands on the left so the groom's sword hand is free.

The term best man originally meant he has the groom's best swordsman.

The wedding march is from am opera where it foreshadowed the bride's death of a broken heart after her groom killed her lover at their wedding.

Keep these things in mind on your special day.

... I want the entire wedding party armed now! Thanks Vay <3

[size=+2]Ocha's wedding[/size]

WthbZ.jpg

. . .
XD. . . . . .
ahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahhhhh.
Cake.

I don't want anything too fancy. I've always wanted a wedding in the month of October, though. Autumn is my favourite season and that is the month of Halloween. I wish to have a costume wedding of some sort, where I am a zombie bride with my lovely zombie groom. [I love zombies.] With the awesome makeup, funky clothes and everything. Just to humour my family, I'll wear a wedding dress. :| But it's going to be scary lookin'. For my cake, maybe it'll be a Corpse Bride cake. It'll fit in perfectly and represent my love for Tim Burton's animated films. For the decorations, lots and lots of red and black. <3

I ain't religious, so I don't want a church involved. I'm even okay with eloping and then celebrating the marriage with a party. Maybe we can all be weird and have some of my guests show up as zombie killers. We can do a survivors vs. zombies party game, lolol.

Oh, and I've always wanted my wedding to be on a boat, motherfuckers.

I'M ON A BOAT, ON A BOAT.

ALSO; IF WE EVER RENEW OUR VOWS I WILL HAVE A SWORD ON MY HIP.

so long as there's beer and its to a woman i love, i dont really care about the rest.

I want everyone that comes to dress up as someone or something! Even the bride and groom (me and whoever is unlucky enough to marry me). It's gonna be so epic, everyone's favorite characters IN A SINGLE ROOM AND MINGLING.

@Thor, if you do have a Star Wars themed wedding, invite me please? I want to go as a whiskey guzzling Corellian Jedi who challenges random people to lightsaber duels!

Honestly, I might end up marrying my current girlfriend. I personally wouldn't mind doing the legal stuff and having a party, but she told me she was her dad's only daughter, and he'd be disappointed if she didn't have a wedding of some sort. As a man, it's my solemn duty to fulfill whatever needs my lady wants. Wedding? Okay. What kind? Up to her.

..... But swords would be cool... And having a volley of flaming arrows shot into the air.

Haven't put much thought into it, to be honest. I just know I'd like it to be outdoors somewhere. Maybe on a mountain...

*ponders...*

I have already had my wedding day. It was splendid. My father let us get married in his back yard, it was quite in intimate little ceremony. My best friend even got her Licence to marry my husband and I so we wouldn't have to pay for a preacher.