Your Unpopular Opinions

Cats are hella lame. Sorry Internet, I know you all got infected with the Cat Herpes and all, but cats are just hella lame. Also, the fuck is up with that, internet? You give more rage about cats being mistreated than other people. IT'S A FUCKING CAT.

I enjoy hipsters. That weird offbeatness, the not so subtle love affair with nostalgia, the heavy under current of cynicism with just a touch vulnerability that comes with wanting fitting in, but not being able to. It's like that kid who says that he doesn't want to be In your stupid club cause its stupid, but secretly does.

Google has made all my years of boning up on random trivia useless. Which makes me ponder on why people bother the learn trivia in the first place. Which leads me to believe that people learn trivia just spout it out to impress people. Which makes me question EVERYTHING. TL;DR ver.= Spouting Fan Knowledge=Mental Shirtless Selfies?

I don't like ketchup. I don't like peanut butter. I hate them both. [and my first love was allergic to peanuts. XD] Even the smell. I eat fries with gravy or cheese powder...

I know this is a bit bitchy but I dislike it when I'm lined up to play ddr after people who're just playing for the sake of trying and making fun of it or something >_> Yeah, I still play ddr.

I don't like L4D2 on xbox. I actually don't like xbox. I'm not fun at parties. :c Xbox just constantly shames me by making it clear what a caveman I am.

I wanted the other GTAs to be sequels of Vice City.

I think smartphones are overrated. I think touchscreen phones in general are. Caveman here really ain't fun. Games on it are fun, and the doodling thingy but everything else just sucks.

Okay, you can stone me or something now.

P.S. I don't like Instagram. Don't know what Twitter really is for. And for the love of god, please make better looking selfies, stop disrespecting your own beauty.

Well I don't tell you how to live your life!
- Patrick Star

I find most "intelligent" human beings to be full of deceit, rendering the facade of 'wisdom' or 'knowledge', caring only for the 'self', and to be generally under educated on most topics of discussion including but not limited to: religion, politics, economy, drugs, alcohol, relationship advice, books, historical culture, racial identity, gender roles, and most importantly food! It is the presence of these individuals that generates the vast majority of stupidity in our world and there should be a test to find if you're one of these pseudo-intelectuals and you should be shot dead by a firing squad at dawn while you are hung from the stocks and people throw rotten tomato's at you. (this is still merciful)

I believe sometimes we focus on the rights, freedoms, and things we do not have and forget the things we DO have.

Dr. Who is not god, it isn't that awesome.

Roleplaying with absolute perfection in your grammar, spelling, and diction doesn't make you a good rper.

A majority of modern 'music' is crap, by majority I mean 90% and more than likely any music I've seen that holds vast popularity fits in this section.

I love Iwaku, I find it to be fun, damn it if that's wrong I don't want to be right!

I love to hear a good singer, even if they are butt ugly!

Lastly, but not least, i think Fried Chicken with Vanilla Ice Cream and Strawberry Waffles is fucking amazing, despite how many people disagree with this universal fact!

I didn't realize loving Iwaku was an unpopular opinion! ;_________________________; *runs away to cryyyyy!*

ALSO, I TOO LOVE NICHOLAS CAGE. >:[

Hey, hey, you never know what those silly people and their silly opinions are. For all we know loving Iwaku is treason of the highest!!!Punishable by things worse than death. which I ironically cannot think of at the moment... Still these things exist, they are as reals unicorns!

XD Well then you are in luck, 'cuz I'm a pretty punny fellow! Except when it comes to Autistic jokes- all the ones I know are pretty slow to the punch-line. (wakka-wakka!)

I'm not a broney.

I hate when you buy something because it's different and everyone else buys the same, hipster challenge.
I totally dislike cake: with frosting, no frosting, fillings, none. I just don't like cake.
I eat tomatoes like I was eating an apple and I like think my dog is sexy, sometimes I even write love letters to him so he can just scrap it, same thing for the female one. Damn, they're hot.
I also dislike tobacco smell in people's mouths, ew, mixed with coffee, nah-ah, gross. However, I love the scent of weed in people's mouths, heh.
Let's not go deeper for now.

I dislike the movie Elf

I don't feel Iwaku is safe enough to post my opinions publicly.

The only people who I perceive as my equal or better have worked for it. I'm hard for the average person to please, and as a fan of the animayz, I am extremely judgemental and consider myself superior over weeaboos who only like shit like Naruto, Bleach, etc other shit we used to watch on TV. Even if it's an anime I liked, if it's been on Cartoon Network ever (This includes Trigun and Hamtaro) or even Kids WB, it won't count for me. You have to be a fan of something that's never been on TV. The list is getting smaller, but it's still rather vast, lucky you.

My political and social views.

Like Jinx, cats are just not that cool.

I don't believe in true love and can't stomach most traditional romance in media, or in real life for that matter.

-I hate the Call of Duty series and most modern FPS. The single player in these games and those like it are almost never worth even trying, and I have fucking tried to play through these, I can't even make myself finish Black Ops II's SP campaign. Even the multiplayer, which everybody seems to love (even those that hate the single-player), is the worst-designed, one-sided, camp-friendly, DLC-heavy, and downright broken shitfest ever made. The first person shooter genre has undeniably gotten worse in the past 6 years because everybody and their fucking mother wants the fucking "Call of Duty" audience, save a few developers (Croteam, Flying Wild Hog the best examples).
-I despise the God of War series. It's easy, slow, dumbed down shit that's only popular because of the brutality you can inflict and because it's "epic," not because the gameplay has any sort of depth or style like, say, Bayonetta or Ninja Gaiden. Half the time I dislike Kratos and want him to ultimately fail, the other half I wish he would just blow up the fucking world in a massive, rage-fueled explosion and end the series.
-I like Ninja Gaiden II better than Ninja Gaiden Black; it's faster, there's better weapon variety, and the new mechanics add a huge layer of depth to a game that was already legendary for it.
-I like Devil May Cry 3 better than 4. Dante was added in because of fan complaints and he's literally missing mechanics from 3 (2 whole styles, crazy combos and Devil Trigger Explosion to name a few). People seem to fap over instant style switching but that's just lazy game design since Capcom couldn't think of anything new to add to Dante's gameplay. He has less weapons than in 3, 2 of which are actually new.
-Disney handing over publishing rights for all Star Wars games to EA is the single worst thing that Disney could have done with the Star Wars license. People seem to think that DiCE, Visceral Games, and Bioware making Star Wars titles will mean they'll somehow be decent, which is hilariously sad and wrong; Battlefront is going to be reskin of Battlefield, Visceral Games literally exists to rip off other properties and pass them off as their own, and Bioware-fuck, I just vomited in my mouth a little. And OH FUCKING BOY, I can't wait to buy all of that DLC and to use Origin to play these abominations on my PC!*
-I think the Hobbit: There and Back again sucked and added way too much shit to try and tie it to the other LotR movies.
-I think the new Star Trek movies are terrible and don't hold a candle to the original movies & tv shows. When Khan revealed himself in Into Darkness, I almost left the theater.
-People seem to think that being a fanboy is somehow a bad thing, that you shouldn't give a fuck about your hobbies or certain aspects of them. These people are wrong. You got into that hobby because you found something in it that you enjoyed, for whatever reasons. When people start fucking with your hobby because reasons (usually involving money), you have every right to be pissed on the internet about it; some money-grubbing asshole saw dollar signs and decided that you aren't allowed to have fun like you used to because that isn't good for their bottom line.
-Capitalism is on its way out, communism isn't far behind. All of the increasing automation in the workplace and decreasing natural resources in our planet are eventually going to cause the world economy to go belly-up, and no amount of austerity measures or attempts to throw money at the problem will fix what is ultimately a broken system. We're going to have to completely rethink how we live if we hope to outlast the 21st century with more than half our population still around and to survive the 22nd at all.

*I'm not going to buy these games, much less their DLC. Fuck EA and fuck Disney for ruining Star Wars.

I found more shit that I hate most people love.

I do NOT like Adam Sandler. I think he is just the most obnoxious human being as well as:

-Will Ferral
-Queen Latifah
-Oprah
-Dr. Phil
-William Shatner
-Most rap artists
-One Direction
-Tween bands (no, I don't blindly hate them, I frankly just find their music to be full of shit)
-Honey Boo Boo
-Pewdepie
-All of the Backstreet Boys
-Nsync
-Leonardo De Caprio

Also, I HATE pizza. But I will eat it when I want to (occasionally). I don't like ice cream, and I hate with a burning passion video games.

Oh, and I think Star Wars is awful and should burn in eternal damnation for horrible films. Family Guy is stupid and American Dad is just a wanna be Family Guy.

And the furry fandom needs to get their heads out of the sex lives of others and start drawing something else besides smut. I am a meerkat furry, and hate the fandom for the most part because of the art.

There. You all may hate me now.