Your Typical Partner Search - Fandoms, Original Plots (Any 1x1 pairing)

Gutterpunk

God's Witness, The Devil's Experiment.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Horror, sci-fi, modern, fantasy, noire.
Hello. c:

(shamelessly reposting my old partner search, but it's whatever lol, anyway yeah hi)

I'm Kusanagi, a Non-Binary writer who is looking for a partner for several random plots I've conjured up over the years to varying degrees of success, most of which may be considered unorthodox, but they seem to hold weight after bits of testing.
I suppose a few caveats before I begin to list them.
-- The gendered nature of the pairings can be flexible-- A personal preference is gender being ambiguous as the story mulls on, but considering that romance won't be the driving force behind a lot of these plots, I suppose the gender pairing isn't exactly a primary concern, nor is it something that'll be a problem. MxM, FxF, FxM, XxX, whatever, I don't mind.
-- It's all 3rd person and literate, at least 2+ paragraphs is fine, depending on the actual plot n' how thick it is, but this is all stuff that can be tweaked if anyone is actually interested.
-- If there's anything I might've left out, just ask, I always forget something when doing these things, and I do apologize, but in any case, let me know what you'd like to specifically know.
As for the occupations of the pairings themselves, whether they be diametric opposites or otherwise, that is also something that can be discussed further if you're even remotely interested in expanding what you'd like to do.
In any case, I'm ranting now, so without further ado, here are the plots and fandoms!

To The End: Earth has finally met a quickened fate due to ravaging climate change, global warming, and rapid industrialization. A mere 2% of a 9-billion strong planet survived due to world powers constructing the largest spacecraft of its kind, suitable for FTL travel, dubbed the "S.C.F. Bastion". After the world elite immediately took up several million spots, meeting with worldwide controversy and massacre, regular citizens were finally given a chance via lottery and application, as well as maintenance workers and engineers, to maintain the ship whilst the elite slept in cryogenics. This structure has led to many engineers and citizens attempting to rebel against the ships' much more powerful security force. After a high-profile murder of a security chief brings the turmoil between the citizens and the elite to a fever pitch, two bystanders are going to find themselves quickly embroiled in the war and attempt to uncover the murder that started it all.

We're Family: The Blackton family, once a pillar of Dorroridge, a community that their descendants arguably fostered, have become outcasts in their own commune. After the mother-of-3 Jacqueline mysteriously disappeared, husband, Ethan Blackton has recluded into his home with his 3 daughters, re-married, and now his new wife has been committed to an institution, claiming that more established members of the town engage in Wiccan activities spearheaded by Ethan. Most of the local population doesn't buy it, along with two detectives who're assigned to the case after the disappearance of Jacqueline is opened up for investigation once more.

Future Ghosts: Two hacker-mercenaries who have performed various missions and tasks for shadow agencies, involving espionage, theft, assassinations, black market deals, and recon, find themselves in the midst of a massive conspiracy between all of their past employers, who seek to eliminate their loose ends.

Bookmarks: Everyone has secrets. Every human being on the planet has a confession they dare not reveal to anyone, for fear of vilification & exile. However, technology has advanced for the means to store memories. Over 85% of the human population has signed up for retroactive recollection, under the guise of benefitting sufferers of anterograde amnesia, short-term memory loss, and other ailments that occur with old age. Allowing them to correctly recall and even relive moments of their past, this incredible advancement has complications to the process. There's only one company that's patented the project, Vessela, and their work is carried out through online servers and other means unknown to anyone outside of the company, not even investors. After a few years of this unique marvel, however, an anarchist group is known as "Bookmarks" has successfully breached the security systems the company fought so long to reinforce, and threaten not just the integrity of the company, but also the group themselves.

FANDOMS:-
Fallout
Hotline Miami
Ghost in The Shell
Battle Royale
Resident Evil
Control
Mirror's Edge
Life is Strange
Alien
The Matrix

If you're looking for pairings with less established plots, let me know if there's any that you think would relate to these, I don't mind reeling it back with a small blueprint that can be improvised upon. If there's anything you've been working on yourself that feels like it falls into the same categories I've laid out in this post, then I don't mind helping you with it either!

Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day, and a wonderful day after that.

Stay safe.

Which Fallouts do you play? I play more 3, New Vegas style.