Your toughest battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1zml6ah.jpg

They told me I couldn't play it, because I have epilepsy.​

I showed them the visage of godhood after about five hours of suffering.

Also.
latest

Fifty-six tries. Fume Knight. I respec'd to have a more viable build to beat him. I gave up my very being to surpass him.

Annoying2-620x.jpg

This is the reason I've never beaten Ninja Gaiden (at this exact same jump, too!)

MGS3: Snake Eater - The Fury

The_Fury_zpsdfzdnxol.jpg

I could handle most of the bosses in the various Metal Gear games, but this one nearly had me to tears. His level is extremely dark so nightvision is a must, he shoots flames down whatever hallway he hears you in(yes, he hears), and he has a jetpack to chase you down. He will find you. And he will burn you.
Oh man, I remember my roommate totally losing his shit as he tried to beat The Fury. There were quite a few creative swears being yelled that day. I actually took notes

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiri
Honestly, I think the game I had the hardest time completing is one I still haven't beaten yet. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Why? Because the damn game has the most inane form of combat ever. It basically consists of randomly clicking and twisting your mouse around, with your chance to hit the enemy happening completely at random. In order to even progress in the game, I'm forced to use Force Lightning, which as a primarily Light Side individual, takes a lot of the fun out of it. I've been stuck on the level I'm on now for months.

To be completely fair, this has something to do with the fact that I'm playing on the highest possible difficulty level, but it doesn't take away from the problem with the game. I really can't wait until I can finally defeat Tavion.

I can't relay this as a personal experience but I watched a friend fight this guy, among mostly all the other bosses in the game. I have to say it was incredibly fun to watch, but this guy seemed super ridiculous to defeat:

AAD1BBA94A74830B91A769C2E95C5D1BA03CA84F

That guy from Final Fantasy XIII-2. I think his name was Caius or whatever, not important. Just the whole battle in general was stupid.

• Love
Reactions: XMadnessLoverX
hqdefault.jpg

This motherfucker killed me 60 times in my first playthrough. THE GAME KEEPS TRACK OF THAT SHIT. IT WAS OVER DOUBLE ALL MY OTHER DEATHS COMBINED.

Update: I just beat this guy again last night. I got the deaths down to 11, most of which were cheap single hits that knocked me into bullshit holes.

But from over 60 deaths to 11? I feel pretty accomplished!

Reactions: Winter
Status
Not open for further replies.