Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
I check in pretty much all times of the day, either from my phone or from my home computer. So it's likely I'll see messages shortly after I've received them.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Sci Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Anime, Sometimes Horror. Survival, Romance, Furry, Magical.
Ornstein and Smough from the original Dark Souls game has probably been the one boss I've beaten where I've genuinely thought I might not be able to surpass it. It was far too long ago for me to remember just how many tries it took me, but I remember the feeling of overwhelming satisfaction when I eventually was able to progress past it.

Aside from this tough fight, I gave Ninja Gaiden a try many years ago and found I could not for the life of me beat the first boss. It was so long ago that I don't even remember the bosses name, I just remember dying... allot. Anyway, what has been your toughest fight? that one boss that almost put a stop to your adventure.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a main boss either, mini bosses or tough stages count equally. ^^

I have some in mind.

latest

Lingering Will in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix: While definitely not the hardest boss in the series, this guy gave me a run for my money! But he wasn't cheap unlike another KH boss (fuck Mysterious Figure!). I lost track of the amount of times it took me to beat him but when I finally did, I screamed so loud that my grandma thought something was wrong with me XD It was indeed a heart pounding boss fight that actually challenged me and pushed me to my damn limit!

maxresdefault.jpg

Blinky from Pac-Man World 2: The fact that this boss is the hardest in the game and he's not even the final boss just boggles my mind. I lost over 100 lives and saw the Game-Over screen so many times that I almost broke my controller -_- This boss fight just flat out pissed me off and made me rage something crazy!!

• Love
Reactions: Winter
Ninja Gaiden. Most of that entire game.

Gears of War (all three in a row) on Insane.

Marathon of all Halo releases (up to Reach) on Legendary.

Reactions: Dervish
death egg.jpg
Fuck this asshole. Fuck. This. Asshole. (And that's if you can even manage to get past goddamn Metal Sonic, first)

hell.jpg
I believe it is safe to say that this level (in "Super Mario Sunshine") is literally Hell.

It was mostly my own fault and not only inherent difficulty - does that count?

Demon Souls, I made the dumb choice, to start with, of trying to run a cleric on my very first solo. Because... I don't remember why I thought it was a good idea. And I made it to the Red-Eye Knight and didn't realize that I didn't need to fight him to get past. So much frustration until I googled and found out that he will leave me alone and I can bypass him until later. But the class bit was a bad idea and I reset for that anyway.

It's probably nothing compared to the other games here but... XD

Photoshop Flowey. Mostly because I was confused as hell.
maxresdefault.jpg

And uhm, in the Prince of Persia The Two Thrones, the last fight against the vizier I guess ^_^

There was something like 5 bosses at the end of YuGiOh: Forbidden Memories that were hell to beat. If you wanna play a game that feels like your banging your head against a brick wall this is that kind of game. It wouldn't be so bad if winning a battle would get you more than one random card from the opponent's deck. But nope, you can sink like a half hour into this game for one single card. It will eat your life away.

-

I don't wanna talk about Seymour...asdfgjk. He almost made me rage quit the game. And he kept coming back!
Seymour_Flux-enemy-ffx_zpsgrnkx1bf.png

-

Don't be distracted by its cuteness. It took both me and a friend 3 hours to beat him and we didn't even get the good ending! asdfgh
download_zpswnj86nbk.png

I don't wanna talk about Seymour...asdfgjk. He almost made me rage quit the game. And he kept coming back!
I know the struggle dude :( Luckily I just spammed Overdrives and Aeons, not even giving his ugly ass a chance -_-

Reactions: Shiri
I play dwarf fortress. That is a fight onto itself

I seriously can't figure out how to play that game. >.> My dwarves all stop working within the first ten minutes, even after assigning them jobs.

You should do a Boatmurder-esque playthrough of Iwaku where all the dwarves are members of the forum and then we can laugh as Jorick dies of Miasma, Diana goes insane and floods the lower levels with magma, and Gwazi gets mauled by elephants.

Jecht

I had levelled my team all wrong, I actually had to restart the game to beat this bastard, and then he made me cry =(

• Love
Reactions: Shiri and Hellis
My toughest battle: Pokemon Leafgreen vs. Champion Gary(whom i remember to have a stupid name) (first time)

Scenario:

Although I have 2 Clefables who are ~lv 80 and ~lv 60(daycared them for way too long), the rest of my team were severely underleveled. In addition, the Clefables are very low in PP, AND me and my sis used to spam the shit outta Metromone because luck :p

It's Clefable vs. Charizard as our final pokemons. Clefable is seriously low on PP, and can only use Metromone a few more times. After some Luck and Struggles, (and after about 50 tries with the same save lol) managed to win.

THIS ASSHOLE:
Character06%20-%20Demyx01.png

FUCK THIS ASSHOLE. I CAN'T HEAR "DANCE WATER DANCE!" WITHOUT FLYING INTO A RAGE EVEN YEARS LATER.

It's not even the whole fight or the character - it's those stupid timed bits that piss me off the most. You can't get all 50 Water Clones in 20 seconds? Oh well now you're dead. Good fuckin' luck to those of you with bad reaction times (like me). The first time I played this game I went on easy mode and it took me three days to beat him

MGS3: Snake Eater - The Fury

The_Fury_zpsdfzdnxol.jpg

I could handle most of the bosses in the various Metal Gear games, but this one nearly had me to tears. His level is extremely dark so nightvision is a must, he shoots flames down whatever hallway he hears you in(yes, he hears), and he has a jetpack to chase you down. He will find you. And he will burn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.