4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
I'm interested to hear what everyone's self assessment is of their strengths and weaknesses as a player! My own are all in regards to one-on-one role-playing, as that's the only kind I do.

Strengths:
I'm pretty dang awesome at building unique characters. Some may have similarities to one another, but they're never exactly the same. I also frequently challenge myself to make characters that I don't personally relate to at all.

I'm great at keeping role-plays moving. I can almost always take a dead situation and rev things up again.

Weaknesses:
Though I love creating characters, I'm not great at keeping in perfect character 100% of the time, especially if I've taken a break from a role-play and I'm just getting back into the swing of things. It's never so bad as to make my characters unrecognisable, but sometimes after writing my post, I'll look back and think 'wait... maybe that wasn't right.'

I'm also pretty bad at properly incorporating multiple characters into my one-on-one universes. I'm just not sure how to do so smoothly. Perhaps that's just my relative inexperience with super long-term role-plays speaking.

Strengths:
- I think I have a pretty good grasp on what makes a good character, and I definitely enjoy developing my OCs in a well-rounded way. Even if they're not terribly realistic by certain standards, a well balanced personality and motivations goes a long way.
- I love love LOVE thinking about how the universe I am playing in is affected by certain characters or tropes. Some notable favorites were discussing how gender and relationships are divided and treated in an Alpha/Omega world, what discrimination or benefits those people face, jobs they are pushed toward, family expectations, etc.
- I'm generally friendly and way too patient for my own good, despite what the contents of the 'weaknesses' section may say.

Weaknesses:
- I cannot get over grammar/spelling mistakes in IC. Honest mistakes are fine, but I just can't enjoy myself if the writing isn't at a certain level. I hate feeling like that because I know some people have English as a second language or have dyslexia or other problems that aren't their fault. Even I have my own trouble sometimes with using the right words, so I don't have as much room to judge people so harshly.
- Length/Posting! I can write up to about 700-800 words, but due to being easily distractable it takes me forever, and then I worry that I'm putting too much useless fluff into it . Shorter posts are nice, but then I worry that I'm not putting enough depth into it. One day I will find a happy medium I hope.
- Despite taking forever on things myself, I tend to get really impatient and/or paranoid when other people take a long time to respond to me. I have a complex about being on time (no clue what happened as a kid to make me neurotic about that, but okay), it's something I just have to either deal with or get over on my own I suppose.
- I can't keep up with group rps. Something inevitably happens to make me lose interest or it dies some other way. Guess the same can be said of 1x1s but at least then I'm only disappointing one person and not ten.

Reactions: Dervish
Strengths:
  • I am descriptive as fuck.
  • I can set tone very well, especially suspense.
  • I'm the bomb at horror in general.
  • I can play non-human (VERY non-human) characters pretty damn well.
  • I am able to improv well due to having GMed before.
  • I'm simply one Hell of a Butler.
Weaknesses:
  • I am not the best, IMHO, at sex scenes (especially initiating them) but am trying to learn how to get better at them.
  • I honestly CANNOT get into Fantasy RPs, especially dragons and elves type High Fantasy. That means I don't really do Dungeonpunk, I don't play RPGs like D&D much, I'm just not that into it and find that setting difficult to enjoy the same way I do other genres. It's not for a lack of trying, either - I have tried, several times, in several systems, using several plots. Fantasy in general, unless it verges on Dark Fantasy, is not something I can get into at all. This is a weakness because SO many people I know want to RP Fantasy more than anything else, and it's like... No, friend. I'm sorry, but I cannot do that for you. If you want something like Shadowrun or Castle Ravenloft, I can do that, but I'm not able to run you a dungeon crawl because I just don't enjoy it and am not much for writing it either.
  • I have a very bad habit of killing off characters left and right. NPCs have a VERY HIGH turnover rate in my games, and when I run out of NPCs I kill PCs, which leads to my other issue...
  • I do not like killing PCs unless the death means something. I hate letting failures of a roll or random chance kill PCs which is a problem when you run horror RPGs. I get around this usually by having lots of NPCs to kill off, and letting the dice decide the rest for the PCs' fates. I have had to consciously try to stop myself from saving players when they SHOULD have died, and I am still guilty of it sometimes... all because I have to go and be a nice GM.

The Good:
-I've never had a character sheet rejected, so my initial character concept usually works on first contact and usually doesn't require much, if any, revision before it works for the game.
-I'm a pretty well regarded GM, according to a few people I'm not really on social terms with. My games last a long while, and I think the enforced standards and the fact I like to develop the concepts and plot points before even launching the game helps a lot. I also tend to give a lot of feedback for character sheet submissions and I will point things out rather than just accept any application that comes through the door.
-Although I tend to like to gravitate to similar kinds of characters on a superficial, tropey level, I pride myself in making grounded and believable characters that stay consistent to their experiences, personality, and opinions. I don't want to "win" an RP so much as have a good character that other players find compelling to read about.
-I will absolutely wound, maim, and otherwise be totally awful to my characters if I feel they'd be overwhelmed in a situation. I also like to throw giant bumps in the road for their personal story arc.
-I can write a good amount consistently with pretty good standards of quality without overstaying a post's welcome.
-I absolutely stay dedicated to games I am in, except for a handful of exceptions, I don't drop games unless I feel it is the exact opposite of what I want to be a part of or what my expectations were for what the game would be turned out being totally off base.
-I frame my games so that as long as it's lore consistent and not giving the character unfair advantages, players are free to make whatever character idea they desire.
-I am human, I make mistakes or bad calls. I am open to criticism and am not above being corrected. I can't improve if I can't admit I am wrong.

The Bad:
-I am horrible for character monologing. When most of my post is a character rambling on in an unnatural fashion, I feel like a hack
-I am not consistent with how descriptive I am. I can set a scene like a champ, but I struggle with fleshing out visual or other senses from time to time in my posts past some pretty rudimentary descriptions.
-I tend to stick in familiar archtypes without experimenting overly much, partially because I have so many ideas for so few concepts, partially because I hate breaking my usual mold and dislike the character I made. I look at joining an RO as an investment in time and effort, I want to maximize the chances I'll enjoy who I'm portraying.
-My own biases as a GM sometimes bleeds into how I review character sheets. What I think might be unbelievable or ridiculous might be quite plausible in certain circumstances and I've certainly had players force me to change my perception.
-I can get pretty discouraged from continuing a game if getting players to post is getting difficult. I'm hitting a place where I want to take a long break from GMing because I am having a harder and harder time keeping it together these days.
-If I don't plan out details of my games I am running and the story passes my notes, I start to scramble and wing it and things tend to fall apart after a while.
-I tend to mentally blacklist players who make author inserts, have terrible RP attendence, or just bad attitudes, even if it was a one time thing or a long time ago.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sidhe
Powers Strengths

I'm a passive roleplayer. I have my own ideas for how I want things to go, but if someone wants to lead or change things, I'm not going to make a huge fuss about it. Basically, I like to get along with my partners or the group I'm role playing with. I tend to care about my partners' characters. However, I do realize that can be taken as a weakness as well. I like to listen to ideas of others and help them in execution. I don't shoot down people's ideas and I tend to give in a whole lot.

I do not make overpowered characters. My character sheets, for the most part, are pretty easy when judging the power to weakness ratio.

I can play pretty both males and females up to par, and I am surprisingly good at playing villains. I'm not afraid of hurting my characters (for legitimate reasons).

In actual writing, I've roleplayed from one-liners to multiple paragraphs of a decent size. So I'd say I'm pretty versatile.

My biggest strength (which I'm kind of proud about) is that I research what I have to roleplay about. Whether it's from animals, elements, fighting techniques, weapons or even simple things like how a beer tastes, I will research it.

Weaknesses

I am a sucky GM. I've tried on more than a few occasions. The problem isn't that I don't have ideas, I just can't seem to execute them properly. Neither do I have the backbone to be straightforward and call people out on their crap. I get super possessive of the worlds I create and tend to get miffed easily when someone tries to act as if they know better. That ends up with me just ending the roleplays and being bitter about it for... ever really.

I am super picky with whom I roleplay. I've had my share of bad partners and I'd rather not go that path again. This is something I do for fun after all!

I often take the backseat even in 1 x 1 roleplays, especially if I feel my partner is aggressive. I also have a hard time saying that I can't continue a roleplay. v.v'

My replies can be rather slow. Once upon a time I might've been able to reply multiple times a day, but for the last one year, I'm lucky if I can reply even once a day... or week. I don't like to be made into a reply chugging machine, and I hate being guilt tripped for not replying. Along with that, fast group roleplays will scare me. If I join them and wake up to see a bucket load of replies, I will get into a panic and most probably flake.

I get emotionally invested in characters, and can be rather upset when things happen to them. ^_^' For example, I was sitting at dinner in a depressed mood, my family having no clue why. The reason? My partner had potentially killed a character of his that I loved.

There are probably more but I guess these are the major strengths and weaknesses. ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitti and mango
Strengths

- Confident in my ability to deliver something substantial
- Pickiness could be a strength too? I think it means you know what you want and you're confident about it, but obviously it's also a big downfall because of how narrow-minded and inflexible it makes me
- Large character repertoire, imho
- Research, research, research (for pretty much everything I don't know about)
- Great at utilizing multiple characters

Weaknesses

- I struggle to set tone and atmosphere why can't we all be edgar allen poe for once
- I struggle to focus on the emotional intimacy during sex scenes
- Internal monologue, so much of it rip
- I struggle to describe a setting visually (I have it in my head, but when I describe it, people misunderstand it so obviously I'm not doing enough)
- I'm extremely picky with partners, extremely picky, so picky *insert picky a thousand more times*
- A bit lackluster on sex scenes in general, feel that I need more practice

The Good-
  • I can create worlds no problem.
  • I am a very nice person.
  • I love to help people make their characters better for the scenario.
  • I post just enough to get my point across, and don't fluff too much.
  • I'm a decent GM, and I have lots of ideas.
  • I'm great at moderating sandbox RPs where people just kinda do their own thing.
The Bad-
  • I'm too nice to people.
  • I can't kick people out for being a dick.
  • Can't fluff, and get annoyed when others fluff.
  • Very finicky about things in my own plot and setting.
  • I dislike filling out "personality" and "history" on a CS, and I wish people would play them out in story instead.
The Ugly-
  • I am awful at moderating story driven RPs, and they die really fast.
  • I like taking over other people's RPs if the setting or plot becomes chaotic.
  • My worlds are too intricate for RP use. Ain't nobody got time for that.
  • My characters often always follow an archetype of my own, and I can't move away.
  • I can really get out of character really fast.
  • What is this atmosphere you speak of, for I surely cannot do the thing.

Strengths
- I can moodbuild and set tones rather well, I've read a lot of books that are mostly poetry or moodbuilding like Cormac McCarthy's The Road.
- Keen on researching before I try something.
- Pretty good at writing both believable modern antagonists and hammy old school Dr Doom antagonists.
- Improvising and doing things at a short notice are my bread and butter.

Weaknesses
- It's inevitable that a character of mine becomes a charismatic weird person, even if they begin the RP as a put-upon working-class everyman.
- I have a great deal of trouble planning long-term.
- Low stamina.
- I do not take initiative.

Things that qualify as both
- I walk others through my own/my character's thought processes too much with my writing. While showing the mentality behind a betrayal or a decision on a risky medical procedure makes it believable and in-character, I have to throw a curveball intentionally or go surreal to really surprise anyone or write a twist.
- My writing fluctuates between too prose-heavy and too stiff. Sometimes the prose or the brevity is opportune, but sometimes it isn't. I like writing that 'the spark rang against the chamber, the doused straw feeding flammable liquids into the right spot to give life to a petite gout of flame.' as much as I like writing that 'they turned on the lighter.'. Both have annoyed, and I struggle with creating a happy medium.

Strenghts :
1- Im a good side character i quickly follow up on a persons ideas and on where they are going with a story filling it out with those little small details and events that happens to the characters around a hero as he/she does their thing.
2 - I have a good grasp at group roleplaying and rarely have an issue juggling several Characters and NPC's at the same time.
3 - Keeping it real and logical is something i like and i tend to spend some time to get that part right.
4 - Im a fast writer. I rarely take more then a few hours even when i do bigger posts as i tend to quickly get a clear image of what to do once reading others posts. Only slowing that speed down when lots of research is needed.
5 - i have learned to not do information dumps early about my character in writing as that quickly empties the stash of things i can use for writing later in the story. This also means i have less tendency to indirectly brag when writing about my character.

Weaknesses :
1 - IM horrible at taking the lead i allways worry about going in the wrong direction or doing something that will ruin the flow of the RP which often means i tend to hold back my writing and ideas adapting myself to what others write instead.
2 - I tend to keep my posts short. While my style often relies on the imagination of the readers rather then my own image of things i could fill my posts out with more things to flavour them.
3 - I have a bad habit of baking in powerful features in my characters when such powers are available to create that hidden ace in the sleave moment. I guess its that writers Ego that i know pretty much everyone has when writing in Rp's hehe
4 - I also tend to wait to long to post missing good moments to put in a post allowing my character to stay with the events more. And instead end up writing a rehash of the event from my characters perspective. or just tag along in the background.

This looks fun! I wonder how well I can self-reflect on mine. They're all based on 1x1 play, since I'm only really in two groups, one of which is just a 1x1+1 RP.

Strengths
  • Writing skill.
    I occasionally mess something up, but most often, and especially recently, I read old posts of mine and feel pride, rather than a need to grimace. I think I've come a long way, and I'm damn proud of that.
  • People skill.
    It's scary to talk to people, but a lot of the time, I'm finding it's not as hard as I thought before. If I just make sure to be honest, respectful, and kind, things usually turn out alright!
  • Bringing excitement.
    Because excitement is the biggest driving force in any RP, this is an important strength. Many times, if my partner gives the impression of being open to communicate, I find I'm able to send fun links, share mental images I get, and discuss what would be cool or cute in the future, and this often encourages my partner to get excited and stay excited!
  • Creativity.
    I don't just mean RP ideas here: I mean finding ways to make my partner's concept and mine work together to create a jumping-off point for the plot. This was really, really hard until more recent months, when something kind of clicked into place.
  • Prompt responses.
    Most of the time, I can shoot off replies so quick I run out of posts to make, even with forty RPs! Usually I can reply within a few hours, though occasionally I take time away and can take a day or two, three at most, when I didn't get enough rest. in a while.
Weaknesses
  • Clinginess.
    I get really, really attached and sometimes whine if I don't get posts. It's intended in good fun, but I realize that some people might not feel that way.
  • Fight scenes.
    After avoiding fight RPs for years and years, what little skill I had feels gone. I tend to avoid my hangups on this by keeping fights to less than six posts, more often than not, and I keep rigid rules in mind for my characters' capabilities, but I'm still not confident.
  • Confidence.
    I'm not nearly as confident as I like to sound and appear. Sometimes, if I feel a partner is beyond my skill level, it makes me nervous—it does encourage me to do better, but it takes a while for me to grow confident and become friendlier and hide less behind my proverbial mask.
  • Lore explanations.
    Oh my lord, I used to think I was good at this! It's difficult to find the perfect balance of information and brevity, and often I'm left frustrated when I present my lore, but it doesn't connect and make sense to my partner or prospective partner. Wiki-making helps sometimes, but not always, because it means a lot of reading for something that may not even interest a partner.
  • Selfishness and greed.
    These I definitely am. I like to be spoiled by my partners: good writing skill, good pacing, just take me off into the realm of the story! It's freeing to take a more submissive role, but it irks me to do so because I feel incredibly lazy for it. Thankfully, the partners I let take the lead seem to prefer that leading role thus far, and even if some of my characters are more passive, I like to be active in figuring things out in the OOC chatter.
Combination
  • Sexy!
    Some like it, some don't. Lately, I've been liking it more, and slip in a little fanservice now and then. I've also noticed I'm rather eager to get into the sexy stuff, if that seems to be where my partner wants to go. Sex isn't the point of the RPs by any means, but it's coming up (lol) more often than it used to, and I'm not sure if that's a strength or a weakness. It is good practice writing those scenes, though.
  • Descriptions.
    Sometimes I'm fantastic at this, and others it feels like I'm repetitive or repetitive or it falls flat. This is especially true with thought process descriptions and body language, with which I still struggle. However, i've gotten decently good at zooming to the right amount of details needed for a given scene, so it's a mixed bag.
  • Character repetition.
    Some consider it lazy, but I consider each roleplay a chance to stretch a character's legs and really dig into who they are. I rarely play the same character in two RPs at once, and hate to use the exact same plot and circumstances. It does sometimes prevent me from making the effort to make new, and sometimes that makes life a little harder on me.
  • Too much information.
    I don't mean the OOC, either! You who know, you know what I mean. I often like to figure out every detail of my characters down to the shape of their cuticles, but most of that information is utterly unneeded except in very specific circumstances, where I'll probably have forgotten, and will make up something else.
  • Emotional stuff.
    I only learned how to feel emotions beyond vague amusement and vague anger in the past few years, they can sometimes control my words and actions, because I am still learning how to control them. My excitement and glee feeds relationships and roleplays, but my temper and sorrows rapidly drain away at them until I force myself from the situation long enough to think and reflect on not only what I feel, but why.

Strengths

- Writing Prowess
I would like to think that I am a decent writer, or at the very least someone fun, and interesting to write with.
Could be completely wrong on both counts, so who knows.

- Thoroughness
When I make a post/reply, or create a thread I try to be as concise as possible. To be specfic, and detailed in what I am attempting to convey to whomever is reading. That way everyone is clear about what I am trying to tell them. Something that is easier said than done via text since you can not readily explain yourself, nor your thoughts verbally.

- Availability
I am online quite often. Not always able to reply at the drop of a hat, but I do tend to be only more often than not.
Mainly quick check-ins driven by my annoying need to not miss out on anything.

- Research
If I am going to roleplay in a setting or time period I know little about then I will open all the tabs in the world, and educate myself.
That way I can remain as true to the plot direction as I possibly can.

- Patience
I'm a patient partner, and that has been taken advantage of far too many times in the past. New site, new me, and this me refuses to wait around for MONTHS for a reply. Hell to tha naw. Not any more. I will wait up to two weeks for one if not given a heads up before hand, and up to a month if told in advance there will be a delay.

Weaknesses

- Pickiness
I am picky. Picky on how my CS looks/how others look, what images I use, what I rp, and who I rp with. Not everyone meshes together rp-wise. It could be due to a difference in preferred genres, and/or writing styles, but we are not all compatible. Personally when I read a reply from a partner I want to feel as if I am reading a new paragraph, or page in a book I just purchased. As a result I want what I am reading to be written as if it actually is in a book. That means good grammar, punctuation, and all that jazz. More importantly written in the 3rd person, as well as with thought put into it. What you write needs to flow. It needs to make sense.

- Waning interest
I tend to lose interest in things fairly quickly when it comes to rp.
Even more so when it takes my partner some time to reply or situations grow stagnate. If I can no longer 'feel' my character in that moment, or at all then there is usually no bouncing back.

- Action
Fights! Ugh.
I always want to try my hand at more action based rp's, but am always scared that the moves, or motions I write will not translate well. Thus leaving my partner like "Wait....the fuck??" because what I envisioned in my head did not come out that same way via text. What should have been a sick kick to a NPC's ribs somehow turned into MC flailing around like an awkward fish.
Practice would probably help though.

- Former RP site Baggage
Some things from the past have jaded me, and have admittedly carried over onto this site. A huge lack of creative freedom there has resulted in me now rping everything I never could over here. That has left me a tad bit on the repetitive side, but that will change as I settle in here, make friends, etc.

Strengths
- Character Creation
My biggest strength. I pride myself on how diverse my characters are. I'm really good at going into detail. I know how to balance flaws and positive attributes, strengths and weaknesses, etc. I'm to the point where I'm actually quite good at helping others with their characters. I love watching other people create their own OCs. I do have a Character Gallery in the Showcase section.

- Research
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people make their characters come from a certain culture, but don't research anything about that culture. I find it very important to know about where your characters come from. Wardrobe, food, customs, language, etc. Culture can have a very big impact on people in real life, so it's important to reflect that in your characters.

- Playing Multiple Characters
Both NPCs and OCs. I love playing multiple characters and having multiple roles in a story. Have a role that no one wants to take? I'll do it and try to make it as interesting as it can be!

- Writing Things Down
You know when you have a really good idea for a character and plot, and don't want to forget it? But you forget it anyways? I write it down. Whenever I have a really great idea, I don't let it go and write it down. Additionally, I use Google Docs to track character developments and plots.

Weaknesses

- Pickiness/Perfectionist
I tend to be interested in really specific niches. If I notice that the mod/creator of the RP has even a slight issue, I hesitate to join because I'm both a perfectionist and incredibly picky.

- Waning Interest
I tend to lose interest in things for awhile. My interest is very fleeting, and I've only started to work on it recently. I'm working hard to stick to a few RPs. And I've decided that Iwaku is going to be the only site where I RP, besides email which is one 1x1 RPs, just so I can concrete on it more.

- Clingyness
I fear abandonment in 1x1 email RPs. When someone doesn't respond for a day, I get really, really nervous.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Oh man, I love this thread! I'm not really going to give a big long list of bullet points, because I'd rather stick to one or two items that I consider my 'best of the best' and my 'lowest of the low.'

I think my strengths are primarily in world-building and character creation. In my characters, I feel I create a diverse cast. I don't stick to the same 'type' of character, and have personalities, skin colours, histories, sexual orientations, and ages spanning the whole gash darn spectrum. I also feel I'm pretty good at sticking to a character's personality throughout the duration of the story. As for world-building, it's probably one of my favourite parts about roleplay. I especially enjoy creating creatures that would be biologically reasonable given our universe. With my background in biology and chemistry, I feel I'm really able to hit a home-run when it comes to building fantastical, yet completely plausible, universes.

As for weaknesses, I have quite a few. I am incredibly prone to purple prose and because I love character and world development so much, I do have a tendency to drone on and on about the background scene. I particularly enjoy describing trees, animals, scenery, houses, grass movement, winds, boats, seas, how warm a duvet feels, and the corn on the table... you get the picture. :P

• Love
Reactions: Mami Tomoe
This is surprisingly hard to do, in my opinion!

For strengths, I would say that being fairly easy-going is one of mine. I'm willing to roll with the flow and we can go where the roleplay takes us. If you want to control a small thing with my NPCs or even my character, that's usually fine. This bleeds somewhat into another point about being patient. Like probably everyone else, I love getting posts and look forward to them. However, especially with partners that I know will pick the thread back up when they can, I don't mind waiting the time that it takes for them to post - as long as they are willing to do the same! It can take me a little while to get back into the mojo after waiting, too.

With weaknesses, I think that the easy-going can be a bit much and I have been working to improve but especially when I GM, sometimes the roleplay needs a heavy hand to push things and characters along and that comes less easy to me. I also have a tendency to want most of my characters to have relatable traits and for even the not very nice ones to be redeemable and likable. I've also been trying to branch out here but I have a certain difficulty playing an unlikable and craven villain or something like that, for instance.

• Love
Strengths:
  • Adaptable - I've played a variety of characters and I usually don't mind pitching in to fill a more niche roll. That being said...
  • Nonhuman Addict - animals, monsters, fae, elves, dwarves, plant people, aliens, anthro/furry, kemonomimi, you name it and I will probably prefer it over playing a human anyway. If your fantasy rp group is leaning a bit too far into a human bias I am your gal.
  • Years of Experience - I started rping on furcadia and neopets, like, 10 years ago. I know a thing or two about a thing or two.
  • Rule of Funny - I'm good at this. In both the "normally OP character is nerfed by the fact that their powers only work in weird/funny ways" and in the sense of keeping a lighthearted tone when needed or just simply shenanigans. Shenanigans are fun.

Weaknesses:
  • Post Length? - I mean I don't really consider it that much of a weakness I mean lets all look deep in our hearts and admit to ourselves that no we did not read that entire novella worth of purple prose about each individual leaf that that One Guy wrote. We all know someone like that. But also it can be pretty intimidating when you eek out only a few paragraphs at a time. I even flop every nanowrimo I've entered. You can argue that it's because of reasons I mentioned before: I started rping on furcadia and neopets. Both of those places have character limits and while furc is a bit slower and you can chain messages together neopets rping was absurdly fast paced... I dont know how I was able to do what I did back then I rp so slowly in comparison now... But there was a lot of "trimming of the fat" by necessity on those platforms. For better or for worse I haven't been able to shake it.
  • Romance - I feel like all the romance, or even fluff, I write is so stiff and fake sounding. I've been told the contrary but mm I don't know. Part of it comes from being aromantic and like... Zero Personal Experience so at the end of the day I feel like I'm just parroting whatever I read in my fav fanfic of the moment.
  • Smut - Naturally, not being strong in romance I am even weaker in smut... I've never rped it and I've only written smut like... twiiiice? They are very self indulgent, embarrassing, and secret. I may be bad at it but I feel its a pretty good outlet for when you get those special itches.
  • Finicky but Busy - I can be really fussy with what kind of rps I want to do or only be in the mood for Very Specific Rps but I'm a college art student and I just don't have the time to organize and GM something. So I grumble and complain about how Amazing™ my ideas are but never go anywhere with them because... Lets be real sometimes I may vanish for a week, crushed under the weight of fancy paper.

• Love