Your Signature

Diana or Ocha altered my sig since I didn't have one or something, and being the lazy ass guy I am, I just rolled with it, change Prettiest girl in the garden to Robot. Then everything was gravy and bicuits!

Titles to two of the best songs ever, and their titles fit together to make a quote that suits me right down to the ground.

when i was a staffu, it used to be helpful tips and a cute little banner thingy.
other times, it was a banner like the one I have now, but different styles and different quotes :]
it's been empty because i haven't been active! x3

I've been working hard to balance school & free time so that is represented in my newest signature creation ,D
It's like a mix between I'll never give up & I'm going to keep fighting.

I messed around in sumopaint a couple of times before I got this version (haha! You probably saw the other one,
with her arms stretched out~~ :3)

so yeah.
I like to represent my general feelings about my current life situation in my signature design~ :]

Mine's a quote from a song. I usually like quoting songs or phrases, or put up pictures or links.

One of these days, I need to figure out a way to put up a gif of my gecko pouncing on and eating a cricket- because it's so interesting to watch. He just sits so still on the side of his cage, clinging to the glass, then a cricket walks by, not noticing him, and then WHAM. Cricket is lunch.

I've been on many forums and banned from several for assorted reasons.
But most of them I would do extensive GFX work and RPing, the group I was with had some rules. Your sig can't be your own creation but some one elses.
The current one was a personal work as the person that did it said its how my persona matched up to a T.

My siggies are like Kitti's.

They're always quotes. Either from songs, people, books...etc.
And I'll add a picture that think goes with it.

My sigg remains to be the best part on "Fade to Black Now" by Iris. I will change it when a new fav song comes up.

UPDATE: SIGGIE changed to fit my mood

What does your signature mean?

Does it define you? Or is it lolrandum?

I've noticed a lot of cool siggys here at Iwaku. Some are self explanatory, others are quite a bit different. Some list the members RPs, while others are something funny like Grumpy's Beard slap.

So tell me Iwaku. What does your signature represent?

Mine is usually a band, and if you click the image you'll get a link to some musics.

What say you!?

Took you long enough to find the gem that is Berserk!

I usually don't have a signature. Mostly because I'm too lazy to actually do something about it.

Though this thread has me thinking about actually doing something with it.