Not open for further replies.
IRL

tumblr_inline_nzpqmnAYpI1spnhjk_540.png

Name: Akihisa Takahara
Nickname: Aki, Ta-kun
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Colour: Light brown
Hair Colour: Brown with bleach blonde tips.
Person of interest: TBA
Relationships: TBA
Personality: Akihisa is a very grumpy person. He hates talking to people and most of the time you can just find him sitting alone. He's not easy to get along with and tries hard not to let anyone get close to him. He's also easily embarrassed and hates it when people see him like that.
Bio: Akihisa was never like most people his age. His mother and father had died in a car accident at a young age, so he lived with his auntie. So ever since then, he didn't like to talk to people. He'd always just been by himself. However, when he found out about Second Life Online, he felt relived. It was his escape from the world.
Likes: Playing video games, drawing, painting, sweets, his dog and junk food.
Dislikes: nosy people, noisy things, cats, and school
Extra: Has a Pomeranian named Cream Puff

OL

4e461c26a3fbcbc15656a6acfab65370.jpg

Name: Wolfe
Race: Beast
Job: Priest
Height:
5'7"
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: Black
Guild: The Dark Army
Party: TBA
Relationships: TBA​

View attachment 95884
Just because I'm told to, doesn't mean I have to.
Name
Leila Steffler

Nickname
Lei, Leia, Lily

Height
5'4"

Weight
118 lbs

Eye Colour
Dark Grey

Hair Colour
Dark brown​
Person of interest
None, may develop.​

Lulu Tzukino | Stranger
Having not met them yet, she doesn't even know of their existence.

Alexandra Sterling | Stranger

Logan Manchester | Stranger

Lachlan O'Keyte | Stranger
Having not met them yet, she doesn't even know of their existence.​

Personality
She is lazy. Leila isn't the most brightest of the bunch, nor is she ever motivated to really do anything. She is a kinetic learner, ironically, so if she wants to pass school with flying colors, she has to do her homework because no matter how much she listens to lessons, she can never get it. She does like studying, but only when she has absolutely nothing else to do to kill the time. She seems to be quite logical, but at the same time, she enjoys the thought of magic and mages if that were a real thing. It's also oddly easy to tell her one's feelings on something else, as she will listen quietly without judging. Instead, she would just give advice with a drowsy expression on her face. Not very feminine, but she can be pretty arrogant once you get to know her. She's actually fairly talkative, if someone were to even bother to hang out with her.

Bio
Leila grew up in a rather strict house-hold, where she was always expected and pressured to do good in her academics. Of course, she did try, and she got outstanding results. However, those results were never enough for her parents, and they kept verbally and emotionally lashed at the young girl. As she grew older, she realized that, trying just wasn't worth it anymore. No matter how hard she tried, no matter what awards she got, she was always going to be yelled at, she was always going to be scolded, and so lost the motivation to do better. She decided to just settle for her average mark of 90%-95%, and went on her regular routine of school until is just became second nature to her. She started going on her laptop more often, and eventually stumbled upon Second Life. Curious, she decided to join in with an old console that her older cousin gave to her. Eventually, she became a regular, as she actually had some fun in the game. It was her only escape from reality, anyways.

Sleeping, going on her laptop, listening to music, studying.

Dislikes
Nagging people, getting nagged at, being rushed, feeling pressured.​

Extra
Her laziness mainly originates from her hopelessness.
In her school, she is considered a genius, but she prefers not taking that title.
At her age, she already has numerous universities and collages offering her a scholarship.
Her parents decided to leave her to live with her grandparents, who are much more nicer on her and she helps the elderly couple.​

View attachment 95886
Since I'm here, I might as well do something.
Name
Sephia

Race
Dark Elf

Job
Mage

Height
5'5"

Weight
122 lbs

Eye Colour
Greyish

Hair Colour
Dark brown/Black

Guild
The Dark Army

Party
TBD

Relationships
TBA

Extra
Her current level is 12, therefore fairly new to being a mage.
Currently, her magic isn't very advanced, and may end up setting a tree on fire by accident due to getting the hang of using magic.
Online, she is much more mature and feminine.
She views her online persona as 'The type of person she would have become should she had been raised normally'.​
YAY! Citrus is here! Accepted, and I love your character xD

IRL (details about your character in real life)

Name: Lachlan O'Keyte
Nickname: Lockie (to close people)
Appearance:
8e8dcec15081c4bbb2e7eea592322319.jpg

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165 lbs
Eye Colour: Hazel
Person of interest: Alexandra Sterling
Relationships: To be determined
Personality: Lachlan is very protective over those who he is fond of, and is particularly easy to get along with. He is optimistic to a degree, but is also very realistic and doesn't have very high expectations. He is also ambitious, and seeks to have a career in art and music. Despite this, he comes across as very laid back and spirited.
Bio: Lachlan was born into a large family, with seven brothers and four sisters. As he is the fourth son and seventh child of his parents, he never received a lot of attention at home until very recently, since he is now the oldest son still at home. His father is a drunk and his mother is constantly ill, so he takes it upon himself to raise his five younger siblings and take care of his mother, and is for all intents and purposes the man of the house now. However, Lachlan is hoping to move into a new apartment with a roommate as soon as his mother recovers from her illness. In order to alleviate the stress he faces at home, he plays Second Life, a world in which he can escape the demands of reality.
Likes: Honesty, art, playing guitar, smoking, green apples
Dislikes: People who lie to him, selfish people, violence, red apples
Extra: He smokes, but he is not addicted and only does so to alleviate boredom

OL (details about your character in Second Life)

Name: Elias
Race: Human
Job: Warrior
Appearance:
tumblr_mbpkqvZo6h1r0i38jo7_r1_1280.png

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165 lbs
Eye Colour: Brown
Party: None
Relationships: To be determined
Accepted!

Reactions: sivilia
IRL

tumblr_inline_nzpqmnAYpI1spnhjk_540.png

Name: Akihisa Takahara
Nickname: Aki, Ta-kun
Height: 5'7"
Eye Colour: Light brown
Hair Colour: Brown with bleach blonde tips.
Person of interest: TBA
Relationships: TBA
Personality: Akihisa is a very grumpy person. He hates talking to people and most of the time you can just find him sitting alone. He's not easy to get along with and tries hard not to let anyone get close to him. He's also easily embarrassed and hates it when people see him like that.
Bio: Akihisa was never like most people his age. His mother and father had died in a car accident at a young age, so he lived with his auntie. So ever since then, he didn't like to talk to people. He'd always just been by himself. However, when he found out about Second Life Online, he felt relived. It was his escape from the world.
Likes: Playing video games, drawing, painting, sweets, his dog and junk food.
Dislikes: nosy people, noisy things, cats, and school
Extra: Has a Pomeranian named Cream Puff

OL

4e461c26a3fbcbc15656a6acfab65370.jpg

Name: Wolfe
Race: Beast
Job: Priest
Height:
5'7"
Eye Colour: Red
Party: TBA
Relationships: TBA​
Accepted, and omg wolf ears...!

I'll get everyone's links in the cast list tomorrow, since I'm currently struggling to do this on my phone xD

Huh. So "Haru-chan" actually makes good roleplays eh? :D Makes me want to start one of my own. Anyhow, I'm interested in this. C:< May I join, mon cheri?

Huh. So "Haru-chan" actually makes good roleplays eh? :D Makes me want to start one of my own. Anyhow, I'm interested in this. C:< May I join, mon cheri?
Wow, cop Kimura coming all the way over here for a investigations! (that sounded slightly dirty).. Go ahead! I am a complete noob at creating roleplays, but I had an idea and thought I'd try and make one. YAY! So many people are joining!

Sorry auto correct I meant ic
Well, I'd like to at least let Seigdrake create his character sheet, as well as gather maybe a bit more people for this RP. In the meantime people can come up with relationships, form parties, etc. etc. Speaking of parties if anyone want's to join mine, I'd be up to it XD

Does anyone want to be my character Lachlan's best friend?

Yay @Siegdrake is joining to :D

@derelict_lilyflower
Alex can to!
It would be interesting.
Him liking her and her not noticing

@Nano
Our characters can be friends OL if you want.
Since your characters newer mine could help her out

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sivilia
Oh that would be fun. That would probably work, since her OL persona is so much more different than offline ouo
@JinxMonster

Well, I'd like to at least let Seigdrake create his character sheet, as well as gather maybe a bit more people for this RP. In the meantime people can come up with relationships, form parties, etc. etc. Speaking of parties if anyone want's to join mine, I'd be up to it XD
Awww, you were waiting for me? XD I'd be sure to give Haru a good patting on the head when Kimura comes back. :P Anyhow, I'm going to make a character sheet later.

Awww, you were waiting for me? XD I'd be sure to give Haru a good patting on the head when Kimura comes back. :P Anyhow, I'm going to make a character sheet later.
That's fine. I'm sure Jinx is also a little busy with things too :P

Status
Not open for further replies.