Your Roleplay Wishlist!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, most of us have things we really want to roleplay. It doesn't really matter if it's something small and silly or something super epic.. we wanna do it eventually, all we need is an opportunity to do so. >:D

What do YOU really wanna play out in a roleplay in the near future? What do you think would be super cool?

.... I wanna play a lady in a reindeer sleigh with bodyguards that ride moose. o__o That sounds cool.
  2. Very imaginitive Diana.

As for me well I haven't really had much thought about waht I really want to roleplay. Each of my characters have their epic points based on the restrictions I'm given. But I guess if I had to choose one thing that I'd really like to roleplay right would have to be.....

My favorite character in a different RP. That's right, I'd like to see Shinigami come back with his godly powers and assholish smarts. Things will be sure to be interesting if he is around. Well...that's if people like his attitude.

So that would be on my RP wishlist.

Writing in the Moonlight,

3. "Of course not." Lilith walk down the streets towards a garden in the center of the city. The city itself is like a sci-fi movie with tube passages connecting buildings, cars that appear to levitate few feet off the ground and were almost silent as they hover, people walking robot dogs. Nothing over the top fancy but still more than you would see in the normal human world.
  5. I'm with Titan on the Warhammer 40K roleplay. I'd love to be caught up in the middle of a protracted war on an ancient imperial planet, involved both in the harsh conflict of battle as well as all the shadey politics of Inquisitors and governors.

Sadly, I'm jinxed. Every 40K roleplay I initiate or join explodes in a catastrophic fashion. :(

A proper romance would be nice as well, with love triangles and all that kinda drama. I don't mean a romantic roleplay, but an action/adventure plot that brings in strong themes of obsession and emotional turmoil.

Also, an espionage thriller with spy games, secret missions, MGS themes and James Bondesque coolness would be great. But as with the 40K rp, I'm jinxed on those as well.

6. It would be nice to see some romance in an RP for once.
  7. You know, I'm getting into that idea of the espionage thing, since I suck at 40k :(

But asmo puts a silly system all the time and people just get bored because they have teh gheys.
  8. Espionage one would be fun! *adds it to my list*
  9. Um.... tentacle monster?

That would be quite interesting.

Or a puppet.

Or a fish. Like Nemo :)
  10. Something hotblooded, insane and fast-paced. No whining.

Survival/Psychological Horror. More of it.

Something that is interesting and moves along quickly-ish.
  11. Um, today is a game day. I post tomorrow instead. >.<
  12. [​IMG]
  13. Does Oz even open his mouth to drink
  14. Alright. I have some kinda idea on how he could get there. I'll post it on the drawing board.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.