Your Roleplay Wishlist!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anya took the necklace and slip it into her pocket, she already wore the Furor emblem proudly around her neck to always remind her that her family comes first, in fact despite everything angels stand for, Alexander taught her that family is more important than even God, she didn't want anything to interfere with her emblem. She looked out the window for a second, "I have more than enough power to come here. And I can see Lilith's place easy from here. I wouldn't have any problem finding this place but I'm not one to reject a gift." Anya smile. She heard his confession but she was purposely trying to avoid it, she didn't want to change anything, or reject him. Things should stay the way it is.

2. "I'm sure the lady noticed. She has eyes all over her." Anya laugh softly, the last time she saw Kunari was when she brought Ichiru over to play. She remember her father and Kunari right, she remembers that Ichiru was an ass to her, she's a little afraid of Kunari to be honest but she hasn't seen Kunari in ages. Anya rest herself comfortably in his arms, "You're just trying to keep me here."

3. "Of course not." Lilith walk down the streets towards a garden in the center of the city. The city itself is like a sci-fi movie with tube passages connecting buildings, cars that appear to levitate few feet off the ground and were almost silent as they hover, people walking robot dogs. Nothing over the top fancy but still more than you would see in the normal human world.

4. I WANNA SEE ONE OF MY RPs COMPLETED!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

5. Sure if you want to

6. It would be nice to see some romance in an RP for once.

7. You know, I'm getting into that idea of the espionage thing, since I suck at 40k :(

But asmo puts a silly system all the time and people just get bored because they have teh gheys.

8. Espionage one would be fun! *adds it to my list*

9. Um.... tentacle monster?

That would be quite interesting.

Or a puppet.

Or a fish. Like Nemo :)

10. Something hotblooded, insane and fast-paced. No whining.

Survival/Psychological Horror. More of it.

Something that is interesting and moves along quickly-ish.

11. OoM won't rise from the dead, sorry bro.

12. [​IMG]

13. Does Oz even open his mouth to drink

14. I recently began imagining a pre-Final Crisis DC comics roleplay. I'm not really sure if this will ever take flight, mostly because I'm scared it will flop like my other RPs (See: the Eternal Forest and my partnership in the Kingdom Hearts RP website), so I'm rather hesitant to reveal any information at all. But if you are interested (All you DC fans out there, I'm talking to you Batman and Nightwing...), PM me and I'll give you what details I have on hand, which is admittedly not much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.