2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
You, oh great Iwakuian roleplayer, have just been given a movie deal to make a movie out of one of your roleplays. :o You're tasked with picking out the title theme song for the movie, so, tell me-- what roleplay is getting made into the next big blockbuster? What's it about and what is your theme song for it?

:P This is just a silly thread. If any of you are at all like me, you might daydream about how cool a certain story would be made into a movie... where it'd be filmed, the music score, and heck, even who would be cast into the roles! So, let's give some roleplays some theme songs.

• Love
Reactions: Nav
My theme song for Mayhem was Boys of Summer @Nav lol

• Love
Hmm... I currently only have one roleplay that's advanced enough for me to appropriately attribute it a theme song.

It's The Royal Toy with @Jorick 8D aka my obsession

For me it would definitely be Turn You by In This Moment. The two main characters have deep issues, and together they're overcoming them using BDSM sexy time, mainly the D/S relationship and the S/M as a way of feeling... liberated, I suppose :) I'm curious if Jorick agrees 8D

• Love
Hmm... I currently only have one roleplay that's advanced enough for me to appropriately attribute it a theme song.

It's The Royal Toy with @Jorick 8D aka my obsession

For me it would definitely be Turn You by In This Moment. The two main characters have deep issues, and together they're overcoming them using BDSM sexy time, mainly the D/S relationship and the S/M as a way of feeling... liberated, I suppose :) I'm curious if Jorick agrees 8D

When I saw the thread title in my notifications for this tag this was the song that immediately came to mind, so yeah, agreed. XD

• Love
Reactions: Nav and Pahn

I think I've shared this song way too many times, lol.

However, it is suitable for a couple rps of mine that have the same basis- normal mostly innocent girl meets ageless person who has seen too much darkness, yet is still able to function, trying to hide the darkness within, sometimes succeeding, sometimes not so much.

(@Ragamoofin Hinata and Julius? ;D)

Oh, definitely. ;3

I think I've shared this song way too many times, lol.

However, it is suitable for a couple rps of mine that have the same basis- normal mostly innocent girl meets ageless person who has seen too much darkness, yet is still able to function, trying to hide the darkness within, sometimes succeeding, sometimes not so much.

(@Ragamoofin Hinata and Julius? ;D)

Oh, definitely. ;3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie

Just my own headcanon though. Not sure if @Hana agrees - but it suits BC and possibly Hakumei really well ; v ;

• Love
Age of the Sith is the Star Wars theme song sped up to 200%, loud enough to wake the dead.

• Love
Reactions: Nav and Joan

Perfect for my old Seven sins rp =w=

• Love
Reactions: Nav and Pahn
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
What roleplay haha

If we're counting potential roleplays that are on the verge of dying but never really lived anyways, then the Chronicles of Narnia: A Sword and a Cup is this:

I haven't talked with Moody about this so I don't know if she'll approve but >>
This song feels good for Graham and Corie to me :D @The Mood is Write
Yesss, that's great! >u<

This one is another good one for ours, Kitti!

For the roleplay between @VeilofRain and I, he introduced me to the song some time ago. This is especially for the bad end AU we wrote out recently! Aside from that, there are so many songs for our RP that it's really, REALLY hard to pick one for the main storyline! Perhaps this one? Hm... nah, it still only shows one aspect of the story. xD

For... many of the RPs with @Shirelin , it's also hard to pick. For one of our main ships though, maybe this?

Finally, gonna pick one for @Lurcolm since the poor fucker's been at my mercy for the past several days. It's only fair! Try to guess which this goes with, Lurky!

• Love
Reactions: Kitti

@Tone 6th "Two Times One Sword" is about the melding of two different worlds. We start out with the build up with Jiro, the protector samurai from the ancient past guarding a sacred stone, and then 1:02 - 1:40 has the Miami Vice feel of Yori, the samurai cop from the future. When the styles meld, it becomes an awesome force.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tone 6th
The Murder Games

Otherverse
(Air Horns can we need to wake this one up)

Fandomstuck

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.