Your Pokemon theme

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fijoli, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I remember my grandmother taking me to see the legendary bird Pokemon movie and when ash played Lugia's song I got this amazing goosebumps the song made me sooooo pumped up!

I decided that it was just that one poke-song that spoke to me the most!!!

WHAT IS THE POKE-THEME THAT SPOKE TO YOU!?

2. Games count too, right?

You hear that? That's the theme I sat down and listened to as a little kid, because it was my first GBA game. That's the theme that started me off on my Pokemon journey. That's the theme that MADE my childhood.

EMOTION.

• Love Love x 1
  3. I've always loved the Lugia theme song as well. ^^

As for my favorite Pokésong, (besides the very first theme song) it would have to be Viridian City!

• Love Love x 1
  4. This is my battlecry. When I first heard this, I KNEW SHIT WAS GOING DOWN, and it pumped me up so much as a little kid. I even enjoyed hunting for remasters of it in various genres, and it moves me the same way each time.

5. Okay this may not be a "theme" but this is by far the most heartwarming and memorable part of pokemon for me hands down. Just… just watch it. This will change the mind of every bug-type hater out there. <3

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. OOOooOOoOoh!
    IM UNBEATABLE!

• Love Love x 1

7. Forever and Always.

• Love Love x 1
    • Love Love x 1

9. Seriously, for an offshoot of the Main Game, this game just has songs that haunt your subconscious. That cover is just friggin awesome, man... Just friggin awesome.

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.