1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Your Pokemon theme

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fijoli, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I remember my grandmother taking me to see the legendary bird Pokemon movie and when ash played Lugia's song I got this amazing goosebumps the song made me sooooo pumped up!

I decided that it was just that one poke-song that spoke to me the most!!!

WHAT IS THE POKE-THEME THAT SPOKE TO YOU!?

2. Games count too, right?

You hear that? That's the theme I sat down and listened to as a little kid, because it was my first GBA game. That's the theme that started me off on my Pokemon journey. That's the theme that MADE my childhood.

EMOTION.

• Love Love x 1
  3. I've always loved the Lugia theme song as well. ^^

As for my favorite Pokésong, (besides the very first theme song) it would have to be Viridian City!

• Love Love x 1
  4. This is my battlecry. When I first heard this, I KNEW SHIT WAS GOING DOWN, and it pumped me up so much as a little kid. I even enjoyed hunting for remasters of it in various genres, and it moves me the same way each time.

5. Okay this may not be a "theme" but this is by far the most heartwarming and memorable part of pokemon for me hands down. Just… just watch it. This will change the mind of every bug-type hater out there. <3

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. OOOooOOoOoh!
    IM UNBEATABLE!

• Love Love x 1

7. Forever and Always.

• Love Love x 1
    • Love Love x 1

9. Seriously, for an offshoot of the Main Game, this game just has songs that haunt your subconscious. That cover is just friggin awesome, man... Just friggin awesome.

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.