Your "Perfect" Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too picky... Surprised?

Just someone who appreciates all my quirks, and who can motivate me to be better. And she has to be a lot of fun for me to be with.

She's the closest at the moment...

EDF96486-E004-4FFC-967F-F489C996A98A_zpsnxjirtkc.jpg

I'll admit, I've met someone recently who covers 1, 2, 4, 6, and 7 on my list plus no smoking. I'm not sure about 3 and 5, but those will come as I get to know him better. We'll probably go on a date to meet up and hang out as soon as I get over my bloody cold I have at the moment. =w= lol. It's just one little date, so I may meet him and not be into him, but... OH MY GOSH, I'M ACTUALLY GONNA GO ON REAL DATE! :o

I'll admit, I've met someone recently who covers 1, 2, 4, 6, and 7 on my list plus no smoking. I'm not sure about 3 and 5, but those will come as I get to know him better. We'll probably go on a date to meet up and hang out as soon as I get over my bloody cold I have at the moment. =w= lol. It's just one little date, so I may meet him and not be into him, but... OH MY GOSH, I'M ACTUALLY GONNA GO ON REAL DATE! :o
That's Awesome, I wish you the best of luck~

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Well seeing as how I haven't really dated anyone in my 21 years of life, I shouldn't really be listing traits. But I guess I can list some.

1. Being a nerd/having similar interests. One of the best ways to attract me is to have common ground with me. If the guy is into gaming, anime, or other things nerdy, chances are that'll get me to open to him.

2. Having similar views. I don't mind differing opinions and being challenged (as long as it's not in a condescending way) though. Just don't be a SJW or feminazi and we'll get along fine.

3. In terms of personality, I'm usually attracted to different types. As long as the person isn't a pile of shit all around, I'm generally cool with anything. However I like the strong-silent, dark, loner, misunderstood, and brooding guys most. Especially if their style of dress matches. *inner goth/emo comes out* Bonus points if they're as misanthropic and nihilistic as I am. No Lives Matter.

4. No drugs or alcohol. I can't stand that shit because of family members. I'm not dealing with it. Nope.

5. Someone who loves me for me but isn't afraid to challenge me to become a better person and overcome my flaws.

6. Don't be overly clingy. I like spending time with people but I also need time to recharge my batteries and be alone. Also I don't mind us having a different circle of friends. I'm a pretty independent person and not all that possessive.

As far as appearances go, it doesn't take much to attract me in that area. Just like personality, don't be a pile of shit.

Reactions: Thornapple
Fuck it. I'm doing it.

I usually go for the personality first, I think it makes the guy more attractive. But this is a 'perfect match', so I threw the 'bonus' physical things in as well.
  • Tolerant.
This is a really big one. I'm a really explosive person. Even if I like you, I'm bound to blow up at your for something completely stupid. I'll be sorry for it, but I just have the shittiest fuse. The best guy is someone who can let go of something like that.
  • No smoking.
  • Hygienic
  • Not a big drinker.
A little bit is alright, and drinking a lot if it's a celebration or something is also fine, but I don't want someone who will just constantly down alcohol everyday like it's water.
  • Similar interests.
  • Someone who can make me laugh or smile
  • Intelligent.
  • Open-minded
  • Respects me
  • Hard-working
  • Honesty
  • Nice to the family. Don't get on an Asian family's bad side.
  • Physically affectionate
  • Verbally affectionate. I LOVE THIS.
  • I kind of like guys who have a bit of a childish streak. Just a little. It's cute. Like, 5%.
  • Preferably someone who lives close.
  • Accepting person.
  • Somebody who can cook. Because I can't. Total embarrass.
  • Healthy person, maybe exercises quite a bit.
  • Musical talent?
  • Comfortable with both having kids and not having kids.
  • Pet friendly <3
  • Tall. But this isn't that hard to meet, I'm tiny anyway. 170cm range is the ideal. Taller is fine too. But not too tall.
  • Nice muscles, but nothing like a bodybuilder.
  • Don't be too skinny.
  • Not a lot of body hair.

Reactions: Thornapple
Status
Not open for further replies.