Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Like many of the members on Iwaku, one day I would like to be a published author. Considering my severe lack of self discipline and penchant for getting bored easily, I probably will never finish one... but I like to dream! XD

A few minutes ago I was daydreaming once again about the glamorous life of being a popular novelist. And then I thought "Damn. If I was famous tons of crazy stalkers and Diana-haters would invade my safe happy place on Iwaku! That would suck!"

So decided, if I DO ever manage to publish I novel, I would probably have a pen name and maybe even be MYSTERIOUS and never show my picture or face in public!

Of course... I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out what my pen name would be. I might end up using a character's name. XD

If you were having your work published, would you use your real name or a Pen Name? What sort of Pen Name would you have?

I'm pretty sure your name is a pen name. ;D

I am published, but I don't use a pen name. I use a nickname but make myself very clear as who I am. I'm not worried about stalkers or retarded haters. They can hate all they want. It's worth it for devote fans I'll have one day. :)

Off the top of my never wanting to be published head....

David Formworth.

*shrugs*

Seem the right balance between generic and distinctive.

Silly Rory, anyone could google Diana Notacat and find where I am! ><

I think considering what I'm currently aiming for for a career if I buckled down and actually finished a piece of fiction I'd use a pen name so as not to confuse my future fans in my two paths.

Cujo, already used it. No last name needed...

Eros Netsah.
Screw being generic~
Some of us are more brave, though...

**Glances at Asmo**

J.O.C. would be my pen name. Not gonna say what it stands for. >.>

I've never thought about it (^^ゞ I don't expect to be published, so the consequences of using my real name never crossed my mind... I think I would use my real name ^.^ Or Bess? Bess is also just a name I gave myself anyway xD

Keith Stone....

jk/jk

Seriously though, It would be something like that. With a solid last name. Something, recognizable, sharp, ending in a 'G' 'K' or 'N' Sound. I would have to think about it a little more.

I'm gonna try to get published under the name Jules Rudis.

Small changes so people will pronounce the name fucking CORRECTLY.

海さん。:D