Your next RP!

apocalyptic aloof ghost going to university. Must be a bored dangerous ghost!

An action rp about a goth cowboy owning a cafe? I'm intrigued tbh

Okay... soo It will be about an Aloof Priest/Priestess who vanquishes a foul beast in a comedy....cool!

An historical roleplay about an evil gamer going to university. I guess he's gonna be breaking the teaching system or something like that. The fuck? XD

• Haha
Reactions: Crafty
An historical roleplay about an evil gamer going to university. I guess he's gonna be breaking the teaching system or something like that. The fuck? XD
What if it's about an evil e-sports pro that recruits people from their university at the expense of their education? The evil e-sports pro doesn't go to university to learn; they believe their gaming career will last forever. To make it a historical I guess you would have to choose an old game like Starcraft: Brood War or Counterstrike

Mines a historic rp with a bubbly teacher who is inventing time travel ,,,, this lines up tbh but it also sounds like it would be back to the future-esque

Romance rp featuring a sarcastic doctor going to university!

Sounds like an average romance movie/novel. lmao!

Reactions: firejay1
Mystery, a courageous Wizard discovering a relic- not my style, but honestly, I like it❤️

A Romance with a Benevolent Doctor who's inventing Time Travel. Okay then xD

A Magical Girl about a clumsy overlord becoming a popstar.

Sounds like something I'd write, except maybe the overlord part.

i now have to do a western rp featuring a sarcastic witch doing her taxes XD i have no clue how to do that

Horror rp about a sarcastic cat watching anime 😂

Reactions: Dellos
I saw this and had to participate.

My next rp should be an action story that follows a benevolent cannibal making YouTube videos. That would certainly be interesting xD.

• Haha
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Comedy, evil priest going to university. Are we gonna teach the evil out of him or something?

Horror Clumsy Lawyer Doctor selling drugs...What kind of drugs are they selling!?

romance clumsy cowboy running a café.
i kinda wanna do it now-

Slice of Life about a clumsy Witch dancing at a grand ball.
Cute!

Fantasy Aloof Newborn infant brawling at a Tavern
What in the world lmao

A romance roleplay about a god/goddess who's clumsy and owns a cafe. What in blazes?! XD That gave me quite the chuckle. But hey it has the makings of a cute rom-com. This was a fun little game =3

Clumsy infant baby in a comedy RP about Hurling Around Magical Spells.
Hm. Sounds as if it checks out.

• Haha
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi