Your name is serpentsStrike and you have no idea what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

serpentsStrike

Original poster
No, really, what are you doing here? It's not even like you're that much of a roleplayer, if you're being honest with yourself. Sure, you like creating your little worlds, but you never quite know what to do with them after. Still, this is definitely too good of an opportunity to miss, what with all the fascinating possibilities that arise from combining your playthings with those of another. Assuming you're good enough to keep up, that is.

You discover that although you're certainly slightly nervous at the overwhelming prospect of such an undertaking, you're fine with not being instantaneously perfect. Nothing good happens immediately, and you're not one to give up too easily on things that interest you. In fact, you're quite sure that this could turn out to be very interesting indeed.

As for an introduction...well, you aren't really sure where to start with that. Beginnings are times for taking the most delicate care that balances are correct, after all, and overdoing it would be quite simply in bad taste...not that you want to simply slip through the cracks of general awareness, either. So, balance.

You take a deep breath, square your shoulders, and turn to face the waiting, featureless crowd. "Greetings."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'm so glad you decided to join! ;u; Don't worry, you'll do great~

Welcome to Iwaku!
Your introduction was absolutely lovely, if I do say so myself.
I love the way you wrote it.

I'm sure you'll do fine.
Everyone on here is really friendly, and the roleplays are much higher quality than I've found on other sites.
I'm usually an awkward nervous little brat, but I've found myself feeling right at home here.
I imagine it shall be the same for you! :)

As ever, your unfailing support and friendship inspires me toward greatness, Coz.

Ah, Wolf, you're going to make me blush.

No, really, what are you doing here? It's not even like you're that much of a roleplayer, if you're being honest with yourself. Sure, you like creating your little worlds, but you never quite know what to do with them after. Still, this is definitely too good of an opportunity to miss, what with all the fascinating possibilities that arise from combining your playthings with those of another. Assuming you're good enough to keep up, that is.
There is nothing wrong with making worlds for one, and for two the possibilities are endless.

As for an introduction...well, you aren't really sure where to start with that. Beginnings are times for taking the most delicate care that balances are correct, after all, and overdoing it would be quite simply in bad taste...not that you want to simply slip through the cracks of general awareness, either. So, balance.
I find working in the background also has benefits as well.

Anyhow, I for one second the notion that no one is instantly perfect, since perfection is the end product of all the work it takes to get there from the beginning of whatever process you choose.

I am glad to welcome you!

Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here :)

Thank you all.

...I suppose I should start lurking around, looking for things to get into, then.

I giggled. So much.

Welcome to Iwaku. :D

Huehue Welcome to Iwaku! Nice entrance! ^__^

2587brb.jpg

You have to admit...you never expected such a reaction from such a variety of sources, faces that suddenly stand out from the seamless background of the faceless crowd in vibrant color. You're heartened by the responses, and more pleased than you would admit even to yourself. Maybe you have a chance of fitting in here, after all. It's not something you're used to doing, or even bothering to try, but it could be fun to be here. Speaking of which...you should probably start looking for a roleplay to get into sometime soon. You can't just sit around forever and expect things to simply fall into your lap. You don't even know where to start looking, but it can't be that hard....can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.