YOUR LOOTED CORPSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Security uniform - good for a disguise I guess.
Wallet - $14 (+230 if they could figure out the PIN for my debit card) and a bus ticket.
iPod - Old and kinda banged up 8GB silver Nano model, kinda worthless unless they're in the market for an adequate mp3 player.
Phone - 2nd generation Moto E from Motorola.
Backpack - Laptop, umbrella, eBook reader, and then a bunch of assorted shit like pens and some aspirin and cough drops.

I've got some decent loot when I'm on my way to/from work.

Light Armor of The Forest Knight- 35 armor, increases elemental immunity, 10% exp boost, 15% professional boost, full set (body, legs, feet, hands) grants water immunity, 90/100 durability

Light Pantaloons of The Forest Knight- 30 armor, increases carrying capability by 30 points, 5% max health, 80/100 durability

Light Boots of The Forest Knight- 25 armor, 25% movement speed, 10% max health, 15% dexterity, 75\100

Gloves of The Gardener- 5 armor, 5% max health, 95\100 durability

Ring of Ace- grants complete succubus immunity, boosts charisma by 10%, has a 1% chance of shattering upon unequip, 99\100 durability

Necklace of Thor- has a chance to apply Bravery to the caster, granting 80% damage immunity for 60 seconds, not stackable, 87\100 durability

Scribe Device- increases morale and casting speed of the entire party, 86/100 durability

Including various low level trinkets and coin.

I couldn't help myself. Just had to do it. :3

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
A 3DS with Pokemon soulsilver (new game, saved at Goldenrod City), a Boo charm and a Chimchar charm, an iPhone 5 with charger and old life proof case, pyjamas, and prescription lenses with old-AF frames

So, nothing much.

Unless we're counting stuff that's nearby in which case my purse has id, keys, cards, etc

Right now, my sleepware, glasses, and the labtop I'm currently typing on as a rare drop if it survives the fall.

Nineteen.jpg

This tee-shirt, a pack of wintergreen tic tacs, and half a pack of Marlboro menthol 72's.

My Android and roughly $13 in cash. The Nexus 5 might be worth something, but you're not going to get much with the cash. :s

Items of little worth:
Full set of black clothing suited for hot weather, plus black undergarments
Chapstick
Stylish nose ring
Prescription glasses
Crappy cell phone
The bandana I wear in my hair (heeh dat rhymes)

Cursed items:
My lovely red Kershaw Scallion that will cut any user other than me because it hates you
Precious gold Star Wars ring that when removed from my finger, will make me rise from the dead and eat your flesh :spin:

My knife, Weathered but sharp.
Lore text; Akta dig för kniven pöjk!

A pair of torn shorts; Durability 2/10
A armless hoody;
A leather armed, cotton jacket. Swaggy as hell.
Pair of really expensive walking shoes.
Old glasses.
My wallet, 20 kr in cash, a pack of condoms, receits.
A white tshirt.

A crippling fear of spiders. If I drop dead, it will be becouse they finally caught up to me.

Right front:

Mechanical Pencil, Pen, 64G empty flashdrive, 25$, a 32G micro SD with things on it...

Left front:
A folded picture of me and my girlfriend.

Back right:
Rules for the frisbee toss special olympics game (I volunteered, and ran down a lot of frisbees for 4 hours straight)

Beck Left:
pocket lint.

Headset - Allows for maximum listening capabilities. (Portable music device not included)
Banged finger - Bang at others! (Merely a joke. Does nothing.)
Sweaty clothes - Wear if you really ran out of clothes. (Extra Stink and Stickyness if worn for over 2 days)
A single sock - The other one is lost forever. (Gives Slippery boost 50%)

Today:

Picture of my girlfriend (Quest Objective, Find the Girl)
A necklace with a Dragon on it (Artifact, +5 Magicka, Entrance into the Dragon cult)
A Cross Necklace (Religious artifact, +5 Magicka)
Light Paladin Armor (+5 Armor)
Light Paladin Leggings (+3 Armor)
iPhone 5 in Otterbox (100% Durability)
Dagger of the Paladin (+40 Damage, 70% Durability, extra damage against undead)
Some Pistachio Shells

Beauty. Pure, unadulterated, breath-taking beauty.

1X White Nintendo 3DS XL
A white handheld gaming console, capable of displaying 3D graphics. This one's screens are a little dirty, but it works.

1X Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Game Card
The upgraded version of Monster Hunter 4. An ungodly number of hours have been spent playing this game by its previous owner.

1X Plaid Pyjama Top
Bedtime clothing with a blue plaid design. A bit too big for its previous owner.

1X Plaid Pyjama Bottoms
Bedtime clothing with a blue plaid design. Comes with Dubious Stain and Faint Smell of Wee.

1 T-Shirt
1 Pair of underwear
1 PC Headset

That's it.
You people keep stuff in your pockets when on the computer at home?
That's so uncomfterble... :/

Just my shirt, jeans, and underwear. Then they have to deal with my naked zombie corpse. :D

Tazer, switchblade, zip ties, 3 granola bar wrappers tied up with a rubber band I found on the ground.

Objects that may have been in my mouth at one point. Also probably what would have killed me.
I'll take instincts that are not good to have for 500.

1 trying to be sexy nightgown [-5 charisma for mom stylin']

1 pair of ratty underwear [worthless]

1 used maxi pad [BLOOD CURSE]

Status
Not open for further replies.