Your Internet Footprint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually go by 'Hana' for my online name nowadays, otherwise I revert back to using my old username (the one I came up with when I was still active on ffnet a couple of years ago), 'Hanako H'. From Google searching it, it looks like I'm good. My ffnet profile still comes up when I search with my older username, but that's it. And Hana is such a common name that it's highly improbable you'll find anything connected to me if you search it.

... When I search with my real name, there are two very small pictures of me and one was taken when I was 14 (I think that was when I sported that kind of bangs). I also have a Youtube account that I have hardly ever used, so good luck with that. The last interesting result is not a surprise since I was on the UPCAT Results 2014: Alphabetical List of Passers.

Oh well. I try to keep my private and my online life separate, but there are times when I trust someone I know here enough to entrust my Facebook account and even share my pictures with them. I like to think I have a good sense for when people are halfway trustworthy, at least. Like any good girl, I keep my Facebook heavily regulated so you can't find me or my pictures through Google.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Searching for my real name won't land you much. And Hellis will get you a arms manufacturer.

One of my old hotmail acc's though? ho boy. Young and stupid me.... what did you do.

It is 100% impossible for any of you to find my real last name.

It is 100% impossible for any of you to find my real last name.
It totally didn't just take me less than 15 seconds to find your Facebook page with a Google search. You're safe as fuck, bro. :D

Searching my forum name brought this up. I have no clue what it is (didn't bother much, cause I could learn what it is as I am Dutch), but seeing I keep damming secrets quite to myself, there isn't much to find. That and I am not much of an interesting person. Think I am okay with my footprint.

I googled my real name, wanna know what I found?
British nobles, a British area, and a canal.

I'm not of britland by the way.

I googled my account name without the +, I got this.
00A.jpg

I googled my account name with the+, I got these.
(And pictures of a few peeps, one or two of which aren't even on the site anymore. Nostalgia.)
(But it was mainly filled with documents that I feel weird for looking at.)
(And like 4-6 different pictures of @Melo- @Uranus that I so happen to keep commenting before or after.)

0.jpg
This.
i-want-my-hat-back-showdown.jpg
And this.
bear-remembers.jpg
And this
50-Shades-of-Cage.jpg
And something erotic.
7516b586dbe12977409637890b117642.jpe
And this kawaii Pig Bossu
chT3LtN.png
And this thing that a GM made, quite literally before the Rp was canceled.
giphy.gif
And this for the Gif game!
hBE584596.png
And this during the @Seiji-snow arc.
images (1).jpe
And this during the @Seiji-snow arc.
To Be Continued...

Reactions: Melon
Well last time I used my Facebook was when I was 13. I made it, never put any pictures up or anything, never got on Facebook again. I don't have a Twitter, or anything like that. If you search up my real name you will find a surprising amount of people all over the states with my last name, my first name is way too fucking common to find me. John.

If you go by Artorias...well you are going to get pages and pages of Dark Souls.

Continued...
image.jpg
...This...

images (2).jpe
And a @Minibit!

images (4).jpe
And another @Minibit!

images.jpe
I'm guessing this was Ozzie's?

цитаты-религия-антирелигия-сатанизм-1396249.gif
... I'm guessing this one's Gwazi's fault...

sunlight_watch_by_fbende-d812sta.jpg
And this from the Sunlight Arc!

rule_63_solaire_by_solistosketch-d5qp9p1.jpg
A-and t-this, from t-the sunlight arc...

tumblr_manzc3bbch1r2umvdo3_500.gif
And this from the Gif game!

images (5).jpe
And... Uh...
There should be a nostalgia thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hard to find even with my irl name. It is easier to find my 'October knight' self than it is my real self, lmao. THis is 99.9% due to the fact that I don't use facebook and never will.

*Is waiting for facebook to become the new myspace so he can laugh at everyone*

I Googled my name and found way too many pictured of myself and all my accounts for all social media. Can anybody do me a solid and stamp a huge FAIL on my forehead please? D: I suddenly have the urge to delete Facebook...

*Is waiting for facebook to become the new myspace so he can laugh at everyone*

Even though I have Facebook I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. -___- I wish I had more strength to delete it.

The fact that it wasn't you scares me.
Who the hell...
You're forgetting I didn't even adopt Praising the Sun on Iwaku (though I was already on Dark Souls) until Brovo and crew came in with their Sunny D meme.
Then, like every other meme I hijacked it and added it to my collection.

You're forgetting I didn't even adopt Praising the Sun on Iwaku (though I was already on Dark Souls) until Brovo and crew came in with their Sunny D meme.
Then, like every other meme I hijacked it and added it to my collection.

Oh the Solaire one was one of my posts..
I'm talking about the bling devil.

I'm a boring person who goes by Noctis on two sites, one of which Noctis isn't even involved in my screen name since it's my nickname, an anagram of my real name on couple other sites, and my name spelled backwards on a Facebook account I barely even use. My real name is only mentioned twice, but good luck finding stuff because eh... no life and paranoia.

The thing that I struggle with most with internet security/privacy is my friends.

Cause like, you can control what you share, and your visibility, but you can't control your friends.

So like, I have my personal accounts, and my 'Minibit' accounts

and I have the same friends on some of them

Some of these friends are a little freer with their info, and say what town they live in, where they go to school, etc.

Some call me 'minibit' on my personal account sites, and my real name on my minibit sites

I can ask them not to put my real information into the public sphere, but I can't stop them from sharing their own, and by association, it can be pretty easy to make an educated guess about them

Like, if a bunch of 'Minibit's friends are from California, and go to / have gone to a certain school there, or if one of 'Minibit's friends has a certain surname and calls her 'sis' or 'cuz' or 'niece' or whatever, you could make a guess at half of 'Minibit's real name. Hell, you could even join someone's private and public accounts by noticing that they seem to share a lot of the same interests, like they follow a lot of the same celebrities, TV shows, go through similar phases of music preference, support the same political party, etcetera

The only real way to be totally private is to basically never talk to or show your stuff to anyone :/

The only real way to be totally private is to basically never talk to or show your stuff to anyone :/
Aw fuck yes. Time to go buy a disheveled silo and turn it into a nuclear bunker from which to watch for the Illuminati.

tumblr_nwtebfcxPr1ue779no1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.