Your Hero Academia (OOC and Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AgentYukine

Original poster
super-g-type-2.regular.png

688.gif

You're finally here. U.A. High. The best of the best. It's finally your hero academia.
~This roleplay is based off of the Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) world, but you don't need to watch both seasons of it to get the roleplay. I promise.~
~You may also choose to play as a character from the show, if you wish.~

History
Welcome to U.A. High. This school is the best of the best, and the highest ranked superhero school in the world. Everybody here has a Quirk. A Quirk is another name for a superpower, and all of these quirks have unique names. In the anime, the main character's quirk is called One For All, and it allows him to have super strength. After getting accepted, of which is rare, your character begins their classes at U.A. High.
Quirks
(This was taken from the Wikia page for Boku no Hero Academia, as there is no way I could describe them completely myself.)

Quirks are inherited genetically, and typically manifest in children by the age of four. A child can manifest either one of his parents' Quirks or a composite of the two. As Quirks are said to be the next stage of evolution in the human race, it is possible to diagnose a person as Quirkless by analyzing the presence or absence of an extra joint in their pinky toe: those without the joint have evolved by discarding a body part they don't use, and will likely develop a Quirk; those who still have it have yet to evolve, and, as such, possess no Quirk at all.

It is possible for children to already be born with their Quirks. Such was the case with Present Mic and the very first person to manifest a Quirk, the Luminescent Baby. Although very rare, it is also possible for animals to possess Quirks, such as Nedzu. Under special circumstances, two Quirks may mutate and merge, becoming a new Quirk, as was the case of One For All. It also appears that the physical mutations of mutation type Quirks can be inherited even if the Quirks themselves aren't, as people such as Fumikage Tokoyami and Kouji Kouda have quirks unrelated to their appearance.

There are several laws and procedures to ensure the conscientious use of Quirks. During elementary school, children receive Quirk counseling, in order to learn how to use their powers responsibly. Public display of Quirks are against the law, except in cases of self defense, such as when one is under attack or preventing someone else from being attacked.
Classes
There are multiple classes in the anime, but for the sake of the roleplay, we will only focus on Homeroom and Hero Studies. Their homeroom is nothing out of the ordinary, and their Hero Studies is basically what it sounds like. They train to become heroes.
Schedule
I don't mean to be so almighty, but I'll announce here when the time changes.

Before School
Homeroom
Lunch
Hero Studies
After School
Night

I probably won't introduce a differing schedule (everybody is in Class 1-A) unless this gets more than 20 students (the amount in Class 1-A). Then I will.
Locations
(U.A High)
The Outside
latest

Class 1-A (Couldn't find an actual picture of it, so here's Assassination Classroom's)
assassinationclassroom04.jpg

Hero Training Facility
latest

USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint, it's where the students sometimes go to practice rescuing people for Hero Studies)
latest

Town
my-hero-academia1.jpg

Feel free to look these up or ask me if you want more information on them, since the pictures don't really explain a lot of it.

Name~Age~Quirk~Hero Name~Role~Username
Shouto Todoroki~16~Half-Cold Half-Hot~Shouto~Student~AgentYukine
Kazuo Mori~16~Sunlight~Blinding~Student~AgentYukine
Emelia James~14~Control~Shadow~Student~AgentYukine
Shouta Aizawa~30~Erasure~Eraserhead~Homeroom Teacher~AgentYukine

1. Have fun. Do I need to have a rule for that?
2. No having romantic relationships between your own characters.
3. At least try to post with a decent paragraph and once every 3-5 days. If you'll be gone for a while, make sure to let me know.
4. There's no character limit because you should know how many you can handle.
5. No Mary Sues etc.
6. Please respect each other.
7. No godmodding, for goodness sakes.

(Image here)
Name:
Quirk: (Name and how it works)
Hero Name:
Role:
(Optional)
Hero Outfit:
Voice:
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Prissy
large.gif

gfs-neohellenic.italic.png

Quirk: Half-Cold Half-Hot, Shouto's Quirk gives the right side of his body the power to generate ice and his left side to generate fire. It also allows him to use his fire and ice to raise or lower his body temperature. The drawback to his Quirk arises from his need to maintain his own body temperature: excessive use of his ice power causes Shouto to suffer from frostbite and his attacks, as a result, become weaker. However, this drawback can be countered with his fire power, by using it to increase his body temperature. The drawback to prolonged use of his fire side has yet to be revealed.
Hero Name: Shouto
Role: Student
Personality: Shouto has a cold, aloof personality which stems from his harsh upbringing. He is quite seasoned in battle, being able to stay calm and composed even while battling real villains. Though brutal in battle, he is well grounded on the ethics of heroism, only wishing to subdue his frozen opponents as opposed to killing them through prolonging their frozen states.
(Optional)
Hero Outfit: His Hero Outfit
Voice: David Matranga
Other: His father abused him while growing up.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_e6oifswo9lkccc4s84swskws4_640.gif

amazing-infographic.regular.png

Quirk: Sunshine, Kazuo's Quirk allows him to emit bright beams of light from his hands. He can use this power to temporarily blind someone, or, if he has the power charged high enough, can use it to burn someone. His drawback is that the more charged up the power is, the harder it gets for him to see, and it sometimes causes him to become temporarily blinded himself.
Hero Name: Blinding
Personality: Kazuo is a pretty shy person who relies on others. He is generally a very nice person. He is hardworking and sometimes has bursts of confidence, causing his friends to call him "cool". These bursts also typically cause him to stand up to anyone that has defied him.
(Optional)
Voice: Johnny Yong Bosch
Other: Kazuo was bullied during his childhood.

fccb38a0762ed728c9eac5826c5afb11.gif

rampung.regular.png

Quirk: Control, Emelia's Quirk allows her to completely control anything that she has touched. For instance, if she touches a metal rod, she could break it in half if she pleases. When she is using her quirk, the object will have glowing green lines visible from the outside. The one drawback is that using this Quirk excessively causes Emelia to become drowsy, and she sometimes falls asleep during battle.
Hero Name: Shadow
Personality: Emelia is extremely intelligent yet shy, with a very minimal friend circle. She loves to tease people and has a good sense of humor, but always hides in the shadows and is very humble. She has a love for video games, unknown by most, and is mentally unstable and emotional. Even so, she tries her hardest to be accepted by everyone.
(Optional)
Hero Outfit: Her Hero Outfit
Voice: Caitlin Glass
Other: Emelia skipped a grade, and is also a transfer student from America of whom got in from recommendation. She decided to take the entrance exam anyways.

tumblr_o6hysogL741rikp86o4_400.gif

widolte-demo.light-demo.png

Quirk: Erasure, Shouta's Quirk allows him to cancel any other Quirk powers and abilities by looking at someone. While Shouta's Quirk is extraordinarily powerful, his eyes become dry if he uses it for too long, and it wears away if he blinks
Hero Name: Eraserhead
Role: Teacher (Homeroom)
Personality: Shouta appears to be a man of high expectations, as he is known to expel students whose chances of succeeding are below the "zero" mark, shown by the fact he once expelled an entire class of students. He is a logical person, as he tries not to fuss about his appearance and measures on student's potential.
(Optional)
Voice: Alex Organ
Other: N/A​

large.gif

.::Name::.
"My name is Haruguchi Kai."

.::Age::.
"I'm 16."

.::Quirk::.
"My Quirk is known simply as Blood Bending. It works exactly as it sounds. I can bend blood to my will, and make it a physical form. How? I tend to carry around a pocket knife with me and, when I decide to use my Quirk, I merely cut myself. From there I focus on the blood leaving my body and imagine what form I want it to take, and it just does. I can make the blood, now in a physical form, be either attached to my body or separate. For example, I could create wings and keep them attached or a sword and make it separate. Get it? Good."

.::Hero Name::.
"I never really gave myself a 'Hero Name' but the people at school did after they saw my Quirk. They call me Crimson Snow. I know, stupid right?"

.::Role::.
"I'm currently a student."

.::Gender::.
"....Seriously? I'm a guy."

.::Personality::.
Kai is seen as the strong, silent type which is why apart from his Hero Name, he's known as the Snow King. He is intelligent and quick not only with his mind but his feet as well. Kai is strong for the most part, shown to have a six pack despite his lack of muscle anywhere else. He has a good sense of humor and is friendly towards people, unless that person is someone he dislikes or sees no point in being kind to. He respects those above him, especially his elders, and is known to help those in need constantly. Of course, when that's not happening he keeps to himself and only indulges in conversation if spoken to first, unless he feels he has something to say that is of importance to him or others.

.::Hero Outfit::.
"It's nothing special..."
X

.::Voice::.
"My voice? People tend to tell me they like it..."
X

.::Other::.
"Will that be all? ...Good."

tumblr_ni9bk0rVds1t22wwxo3_500.gif

.::Name::.
"Hey! The name's Nurushiki Tatsu"

.::Age::.
"I'm 15."

.::Quirk::.
"My Quirk's called Breakdown. Pretty cool right? Breakdown allows me to create illusions and create voices inside peoples head. I can choose however long it lasts and it slowly breaks away at their mentality. However it works much quicker if I find out even one of my targets fears. Once their mentality is low, their minds shatter and they breakdown."

.::Hero Name::.
"People don't really see my Quirk as a 'Hero' thing. As such, my Hero Name is Cursed Angel."

.::Role::.
"I'm a student."

.::Gender::.
"Can't you tell? I'm a girl!"

.::Personality::.
Tatsu, despite her quirk, is rather... popular. She enjoys socializing with others and is constantly looking for the mystery in life, however she takes some time to step back and relax by herself now and again. She's the type who prefers to have a plan beforehand however can think quickly in times of need. Tatsu is a daredevil and somewhat of a troublemaker, though nothing major. She is known to be laid back and cool, never fretting the small stuff but in truth she keeps close attention to everything around her. No, she isn't constantly paranoid, she just prefers to be keen on her surroundings and what's happening around her.

.::Hero Outfit::.
"It's kind of flashy but it's really cute. I like it a lot."
X

.::Voice::.
"It's not that special."
X

.::Other::.
'"Is that all?"

Greetings! Is this still open for signup? *Crosses Fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.