Your Fondest Memory of 2011

S

Sakura

Original poster

1278052jr2mex1a6r.gif
1278052jr2mex1a6r.gif
1278052jr2mex1a6r.gif

When you think of 2011, what is the first thing you remember?

Is it something difficult that you struggled with?

Is it something beautiful that inspires you?

A feeling? A dream? A meeting, a friend?

Is it something you learned, ate, witnessed, or felt?

Each year leaves us with something that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

What did 2011 leave with you?

Finding a girl that loved me and I loved her. :3

Something equally vague and/or positive as the previous two.

Before I post, I must say: Sakura, you have an adorable means of posting.

-- I don't really have anything pin pointed per say, but. If I had to choose one thing, I would have to say overcoming my fear of going to fast while horse riding. I overcame a lot that year.

--Yes. For a little while it was. Despite my accident being a year previous, something struck and triggered it.

-- Admittedly, yes. I find that overcomming one's problems to be extremely inspirational, and drags me to want to be a part of that inspiration and greatness.

-- My general feeling towards 2011 isn't that wonderful. But I opened up a lot of doors and options I never would have thought about. For that, I'm greatful. My dreams are now secured, and I hope to accomplish them. Although, when thinking of the previous year, one person does come to mind.

-- I learned a lot. And I will continue to learn and strive. I've witnessed great things, things I wish to become.

Each year leaves us with something that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

What did 2011 leave with you?
--It left me with an open door. I don't think I have ever had to make so many life changing decisions in a single year before. The ball was rolling, and it will keep rolling. I can't wait to see what 2012 will give me.

Love and happiness and lots of good luck.

You can say that. There were a lot of struggles, a lot of hard feelings, but finally it paid off~

Because of life, everything is beautiful~ Everything is inspirational~

All of that. It's filled with feelings. It was my dream. It resulted in a meeting, with someone who I've wanted to see for a long time.

It's something I had to overcome, achieve on my own, work hard for, and try my best all... And of course, a lot of luck and destiny~

"Do you really want to get married?"

"Yes."

"Fine. If that will shut you up."

And thus after 6+ years of being a couple, Gibs and Diana finally got married!

2011 will also be the year we remember as being in our first house. :D Which is a huuuuge deal. We've been living here a year now.