Your favourite physical feature

I have taken time to think this over and I am come to realize I like my hair most of all. ( except when I cut it too short, then nope, I want it to grow) It looks okay when it gets long and okay at medium. The thing I like most is the spikes it gets when it gets long enough. I'm talking about those spikes that look natural and it always make me happy when I can get them ( and no, I don't gel it since I am afraid of losing it.)

• Love
Reactions: Nav
It's sort of strange and I think I wouldn't be mistaken in saying this happens to many - but I feel like I spent all of adolescence and high school disliking all of my features and then it was as if one day I just woke up and decided that I liked some things after all. Literally kind of overnight like that. Sort of the same as I felt about speaking more to strangers or in public. "Oh, now this doesn't bother me." Anyway, I digress.

I've always liked how slim my neck is and then I like my hands - more for what they are capable of than how they look, though in realizing that much, I became more sympathetic to how they look. (but I did used to condemn them as man hands.)

• Love
This is probably weird by my old chicken pox scars. I have three of them and I find them adorable.

I also like my hair. :D

• Love
Although I really dislike my appearance in general, I have circular blue-green heterochromia (my eyes are blue with green rings around the pupils) and really long, curly lashes. Also, in general, I'm really glad that I have a petite build overall. As a transwoman it would be a lot harder to pass if I had broader shoulders or I was bulkier, but I'm whip thin and have fairly slim, smooth arms and shoulders. I've actually gotten compliments before...on how nice my shoulders are. Which was weird, but I still like to wear tank tops and sleeveless blouses.

• Love
My ass.

Turns out work has other perks besides a paycheck. C;

On a slightly less TMI note -- I love my hair and the freckle beneath my right eye.

• Love
Reactions: Artorias and Nav
My eyebrows are large and in charge.

• Love
I ahve always liked my hair. It's got tons of natural body and will do anything I make it do. Best of all it will stay that way until i wash it, so bonus plus there. I've always struggled with my weight but as I get older I don't mind that as much, though I still try to scrape that excess off. I'm actually ok with myself finally. Only took 55 years to get there.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
My oh so manly long eye lashes and the fine contrast between prominent cheek bones over a small jaw.

That and my total lack of wisdom teeth.

Boobs. Huge, bouncy, wonderful boobs.

... *reads opening post.*

OH YOU MEAN ON -MYSELF-.

... uh...

... my... face? It's... a nice face...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
Probably my blue eyes. Or dat donger, if you're into those as much as I am.

new feature:

my hair is now super long

long enough to FINALLY pull into a high ponytail, so I totally look like an old-school samurai

and I'm Asian

so I don't look like a tool, either

=D

• Nice Execution!
My hair, and my height.
Kind of stealing this one. I'm pretty tall (about 188cm) and have a full head of curly dark hair, both of which I'm pretty chuffed about. Don't listen to anybody who complains about being tall, it's totally worth it to be able to reach high shelves and make fun of short people. You know, if they can hear you all the way down there.

Reactions: ObsidianNyx
This is a hard question :|

My hair, probably. When it's being cooperative, it's thick and slightly wavy.

• Love
MY EYES

PJhI7RG.jpg

I just have to put a lil mascara and eyeliner and suddenly they pop out like crazy. They have a lovely colour.

• Love
My back.

It looks like a Fallout Ghoul and the small pox's had a baby, tried to abort it and failed.

If Hades' Holiday ever went live-action, I could be cast as Zeus.
All of the ridiculousness aside though, uhh, strangely enough, my lips.

*shrugs* They're the lynchpin of my face, which happens to be the part I like most about myself. My lips are small, expressive and very quirky. Extremely suited to the two type of humour that I enjoy. Playful mocking.

When I say lynchpin though, it goes deeper than you might expect. When you're trying to keep a poker-face, keeping your lips straight, or as I do it, completely unresponsive to what's going through your head, will make it far easier to keep the rest of your face and body from reacting. Try it out. Stilling your lips makes it far easier to still the rest of yourself. Even your mind.

Goddamnit, I've started rambling again haven't I? I'll cut it off now, else I'll have enough words for a book.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Joan