2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
So, people have a tendency to criticize themselves quite often about how they look, but instead of taking a moment to think about your flaws, take a few moments to think about the favourite part of yourself. Do you have beautiful eyes? Do you have sexy, muscular legs? Do you have awesome, glossy hair?

Tell me about it! :D

I love my shoulders lol I think they're super nice. And I love my eyes and nose :)

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Kitti and Nav
My hair.

Sure I shed it like crazy, and sometimes my bangs don't split properly, but on a good day, it actually looks decent.

• Love
Reactions: Nav
For me, it's probably my body shape. I'm thin and lean and pretty muscular from riding horses and rock climbing. c: I really like my physical shape.

Oh, this is an easy one. I love my eyes the most. They don't have a very unique colour (dark brown), but they're big without looking buggy, and have really long and thick eyelashes.

• Love
Reactions: Kitti and Nav
Everything. I am a god.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
I love my eyes. They're a beautiful blue color.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie and Nav
My face isn't bad.

Or as a friend of mine puts his description of me on a regular basis, I have a "Giant, throbbing science brain". I guess that counts.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
I like my natural body shape--lean/skinny and muscular. Unfortunately, I haven't exercised in a while, so...I'm currently more like a stick person, but hopefully I can change that soon!

• Love
My hair, and my height.
I have very thick, very curly/coily hair. Its a pain in the ass to tame, and will never look as long as it actually is because of how tight a curl pattern I possess, but it has personality all its own. Simply adore it. As for my height I love being a tall Amazon. Six foot on my own, but between my hair, and my shoe choices I push 6'3" or 6'4".

• Love
I'm broad shouldered, have a fairly large frame. I'm told people like that, but mostly it lets me hide weight swings of 10-15 pounds lighter or heavier without seemingly too drastic a change.

Otherwise my lower body's pretty dope, thanks to running and squats. I'm not ashamed to say I wear yoga pants to flaunt it.....

• Love
I have these weird green-blue eyes and long lashes. People to seem to think it's pretty.

Also, love being thin.

• Love
I have the world's greatest moustache.

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
I've been described as being 'built for running' which I've always assumed meant lean. My girlfriend seems to like it. I like it. I could watch myself all day.

Oh, and:
hCECkHV.gif

I have partial heterochromia and it looks wicked.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Nav and Greenie
I know that I've been called cute before(as a teenager), but aside from that which I'm still not 100% convinced about(and now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was actually a teacher who called me cute... she was a sort of a supply teacher so I haven't seen her since though), I kinda like my hands I guess. More specifically, my fingers are just the right length and size for typing, which in grade nine when I was 14 I scored the highest in my class for typing speed, just short of my teacher(not the same teacher mentioned above).

• Love
Never really been happy with my body, but I'm happy about my height, sometimes. I'm a cute height of 154cm (a bit taller than 5 foot) and daaaamn is kyutt, wish I was 160cm though.

But I also like my legs when I wear stockings.

• Love
I love my scars

Picked them up during all sorts of cool stuff

-Sparring
-Fights
-Parkour
-Surviving accidents, bailed Parkour stunts, or self-defense scenarios

Most recently, I got this sweet pair of matching cuts across each eyebrow ridge from boxing

And last Friday, I got another one above my right eyebrow and just in front of my right temple from where my coach and I started working self-defense on the concrete, while using the floors, falls, and other obstacles around us as weapons. Specifically, I picked up this newest scar after we grabbed a steel pipe to use as an improvised weapon.

It was awesome.

And somehow, I haven't picked up any truly disfiguring scars, so I still got a pretty boy Asian look to me

But if I ever get one across the bridge of my nose? Totally gonna look hardcore.

It has only been recently that I started to appreciate my appearance a little more. However, if there is one feature that I have to say that I have always liked despite all, then it were my lips. I like how they are naturally pinkish in colour and are rather full in form as well.