Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
It's been such a long time since I was in school, now I can't even remember my teachers names anymore. O: Not even my favorite, though I remember it started with an L and she was either Ms. Lathem or Ms. Lample. But she's my favorite teacher because she once sat the whole class down in a circle and told each and every student what she thought they might be when they grew up.

She told me that I'd be a good teacher or an author. O: And now I kinda do both by writing guides and writing roleplay!

Who was your favorite teacher?

I'm pretty sure if I remember everything about how my teacher looked and who she was on my first day of kindergarten, that must mean she was my favorite teacher- Mrs. Waffle... Blue apron, brown penny loafers, big square glasses, tanned skin with lots of freckles all over her face, brown eyes, Asian (pretty sure she had Chinese in her)... She was such a sweetheart, I'm sure. Black trousers, light blue button up shirt, oh yeah... And a silver watch on her left wrist... Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was my favorite out of every teacher I've had! :D

Reactions: Monbon
I was nine years old at the time, iirc.

My best friend and I were very competitive when it came to English class (how this came to be is a long story, but I'm fairly certain he started it). Well, our teacher noticed our overachieving asses and fueled our competitiveness even more. He had us recite a poem from memory in front of the whole class. The winner would get free books as a prize.

It was down to the two of us. I wanted that prize so badly. My friend, on the other hand, was just in it for the competition.

I did fine prior to this, but now that there was a prize involved, I got really nervous. I stuttered a bit. My teacher put it up to a vote and the class was unanimously in favor of my friend. That really dampened my spirits.

But! My teacher took me aside afterwards and said I would get a prize too since I did so well. If I remember correctly, my friend got two books and I got one. Which is fine. I was glad.

I already liked him before that since he was such an interesting teacher, but this is the most vivid memory I have of him. Unfortunately, I no longer remember his name. His first name might be Joseph, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monbon
Three in particular come to mind if you dont count the chefs that taught me a lot later on in life.

The first was my fifth grade teacher. She was the first that praised me on how good I was in math. She was kind and really great at teaching. Her praise made me eager to learn for the first time ever. She fighting cancer last time I saw her. I hope she won.

The second would have to be one of my middle school teachers. I don't recall the schools name or hers for that matter. I can't even look it up because she was using a false name the entire time. I was never that social. We would spend break/recess/PE off to the side talking about little to nothing at all. I would do taichi with her. I don't usually feel comfortable around others so the calm peace she kinda gave off was really comforting at the time.

The third is the complete opposite of those two. She was sassy and wild yet lady like. Miss Saeed came armed with a high heel ready to fly and strike any students that sought to disrupt classtime. Though it may seem extreme, some of the male students in the school were out of control in most of the other classes. They beat up one of the nicest teachers in the school just because they could. She didn't do or say anything that could trigger them. They just did it and she got fired for trying to keep one away from her. They faced no consequences. These same eighth graders were well behaved in Saeed's classroom. She was very eloquent and gave great advice but she was also very domineering in the most graceful of ways. Nothing she ever threw was ever directed at me but she was just a really interesting person. After tossing something, she would often puff up her hair and act as innocent as a daisy. Really cute. The school and the students always felt a bit out of control so her classroom was really perfect for me.

There are probably more since I've hopped around schools often. Pretty sure I've enrolled in at least 15 different schools throughout my childhood. Most teachers liked me. Others just weren't good with quiet kids. I guess I liked my 9th grade physical science teacher too. He looked for excuses to watch movies with us all the time and taught us how to make bombs. Really cool dude.