Your Favorite Pickup Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon

Original poster
We all have some that we either use, or have heard/seen. Here are some of my favorites:

If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas

Baby, I know my Chemistry, and you've got one significant figure!

I want our love to be like pi; irrational and never ending.

So, what are some of your favorites?

Are you made of copper and tellurium?

Because you're CuTe.

If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

*checks shirt tag* just as I thought, made in heaven.

And my all time favourite

"Hi. I think you're gorgeous and would like to get to know you; want to get a coffee?"

HEY BUDDY, DO YOU WORK FOR UPS? CAUSE THAT'S A MIGHTY LARGE PACKAGE YOU GOT THERE. >:3

What? No love for mine?

When does tellurium ever get used in modern parlance?

It's Shakespeare!

:)

I gotta' give it to the guy who said it to me in my face - "I wanna' snuggle with you like feet and HFMD." He thinks it's romantic 'cause people here have trouble getting rid of Athlete's Foot at one point, they just don't go away. (Because bad habits die hard, like poor hygiene care for example.)

On a hearty note, though, my favourite has been mentioned by Razilin. XD Chemistry jokes are just sodium funny.

Reactions: Razilin
I think my favourite is and will remain smashing an ice-cube and say "There. Now the ice has been broken..." It actually worked a couple times too :x Then again, even "Your father must be a thief, he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes." Actually worked one time. No joke.

Long story short I've spent many a night testing what I could get away with... Or losing bets. Mostly the latter.

HEY BUDDY, DO YOU WORK FOR UPS? CAUSE THAT'S A MIGHTY LARGE PACKAGE YOU GOT THERE. >:3
Nah. That's just compensation for my shitty car.

Reactions: Melon
I refer you to Master: Johnny Bravo.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit and Razilin
eagle-america-pick-up-line.jpg

• Love
Reactions: foodforpigs
Sometimes we like to forgo the subtlety.
howard-stern.jpg

Hey grrrl, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Because you are Lucifer

Prince of Lies

I CAST YOU OUT

Why can I remember a hundred digits of Pi, but not seven digits of your phone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.