Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blood_stains_brown

'Ello, 'ello! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm Bsb-- and no-- that doesn't stand for anything dirty, get your mind out of the gutter.

I've been RPing for more than 10 years now. I started out on MSN groups, way back when.

Below you'll find a little more about me. Please read through it-- it isn't too much-- and see if you think you and I might be a good fit! At the bottom of this post you will find my current RP cravings.

POSTING LENGTH: I prefer middle of the road. If you want a novel, I can write you one, but be aware, I can also include some shockingly short posts, if only because I need your characters reaction before I can go on any further. **Note: This is typically only in a heated discussion or high action scene.

GRAMMAR: I have an old craptop and the keyboard is finicky. Sometimes, errors occure. Typically, not too many. If you type in l33t speak though, please move on and look for another partner. Like wise--- although the word is quite versatile-- I would hope you have a larger vocabulary than 'fuck'. I don't like seeing it used everywhere. Use it for rare emphesis, but please, challange yourself not to be lazy with your language!

WRITING LEVEL: I'm fairly adept. I can keep my reading level simple yet descript, or I can make it as conveluded and painstaking as Wilde. I tend to mirror my partner.

CHARACTERS: I like to play multiple characters. My record is somewhere around 30 disctinct characters-- and not just passing side NPCs. However, this is rare and extreem by ANYONE'S standards! I'm typically comfortable with playing 2-3 "main" characters.

POSTING LOCATION: I like to RP over PM. It's easier for me to keep track of my posts.

PICTURES: I'm flexible. Anime pictures, photos, sketches, you name it. If you can't find a pic, that's fine too!
Now then... On to things I like!
Magic
Curses
Mystery
Puzzles
Complex love situations
Adventure
Fighting
Mythic Creatres
Good does not always win
Transformations
Unique pairings [spoili]One example might be Nazi x Unicorn. That was a rather interesting RP that went on for almost 200 pages![/spoili]
In depth World Creation
Plot twists
Things that bother me...
All characters are the same. GIVE ME VARIETY.
Slice of life with no spice
Vore
Too many sex scenes. Anyone can write smut-- I want a story!
Out of Character Knowledge. [spoili]If we do some loose plotting in a PM, do not gift your character with the knowledge of our plans... That takes the fun out.[/spoili]
God Mode. [spoili]Unless, of course, you are playing a god... Even then, I like to see somethign real in the unreal.[/spoili]

Currently, I've been dying to retell some old fashioned fairy tales! You should know, while I love me some Disney, I don't make things all buttercups and cake. I like things to get dark. PM me if you're interested or have some ideas of your own!

RETELLING:
The Little Mermaid
Sleeping Beauty
Cap Full of Rushes
Beauty and the Beast
How the Mad Hatter went Mad/ Why the Cheshire Cat Grinns
Snow White and Rose Red/ Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
How the Evil Queen became Evil
How Hooke Became a Pirate Captain
PAIRING CRAVINGS:
Demon x Exorcist
Demon x Nun
Magic Student x Prince/ Princess
Occult Shop Keep x Mother Superior/ Angel
Faye Folk x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human
Cursed Soilder x Royalty
Poor woman x Injured/Cursed Knight​

Reactions: Yanaike
I have quite a lot of plots based in a high fantasy world with a large group of characters I made for said world if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.