Your Dream Girl/Guy

Just saying I got the one person that I'm attracted to, I like em as goofy as I am!
get-attachment.aspx.jpg
NOM NOM EAT YOUR FACE!

Interesting point. It seemed to me that it would be pretty hard to find someone that fit the list. Maybe you find out that you're compatible, but with these preconceived expectations you always second guess the relationship? Is he really prince charming?

Well I can only give you my personal experience with this so here goes:

I did have a list that was pretty much like everyone else, and yet there seemed to be a hidden list for me. The traits my boyfriend have I never would have expected to work for me. He's very very funny, he can also be a bit... Cocky? Sometimes it transpires into confidence, but other times it's arrogance, but it's to the point where it's still funny for me. His personality is very different from mine because I am very mellow, but his is very outgoing, and I'm timid but he's confident. Although I will say that if he didn't meet those 'core requirements' I have for a boyfriend I definitely wouldn't be with him. So perhaps it is a bit of preferred and unexpected traits. *shrugs* Love works in funny ways.

Yes he is my prince charming, but to be honest I think everyone has to go there own way. Some want the opposite some want similarity. Your the only one who knows whats good for you. That's just my opinion. Besides if we don't work out imma woo Zen into being my lover. *wink wink* jk

I'm basic on what I want.

As long as there is shenanigans in the bedroom, then my dream person will keep me happy.

That Pac-Man above me looks pretty fuckin sexy.
hm.

nevermind.
Pikachu already has my heart.
<3

And I will not answer this,
because my Dream Person could turn out to be the complete opposite of what I may like at this very moment.
I let it happen as it happens.
I just ride the wave of life, man.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to make a list of what you like in another person. So long as you realize that the list may never be fulfilled entirely. Maybe you find someone with some of those qualities, maybe they have none. When you find the right person it matters very little, I think. To make a list, to me, simply means you have an idea of what you like, a starting point for what you would find interesting and enjoyable. You may find you like something that you had not considered before and your list expands accordingly.

I know I won't ever meet anyone's list, because I equally know it would be very hard to find someone to meet mine. And that's okay, I'm no prince and I've never been interested in princesses. I want a real person with flaws and failings, talents and skills, insecurities and fears, hopes and dreams, because that's what I have.

Aside from all that, my dream girl is Fluffy.

Well I can only give you my personal experience with this so here goes:

I did have a list that was pretty much like everyone else, and yet there seemed to be a hidden list for me. The traits my boyfriend have I never would have expected to work for me. He's very very funny, he can also be a bit... Cocky? Sometimes it transpires into confidence, but other times it's arrogance, but it's to the point where it's still funny for me. His personality is very different from mine because I am very mellow, but his is very outgoing, and I'm timid but he's confident. Although I will say that if he didn't meet those 'core requirements' I have for a boyfriend I definitely wouldn't be with him. So perhaps it is a bit of preferred and unexpected traits. *shrugs* Love works in funny ways.

Yep!

Your personality is pretty malleable, at least up until the point where you finally establish routine in your life, mostly from living on your own and accepting financial responsibility. Or whatever. People mature at different rates, but throughout this process you yourself won't really know what you want. Anyways, I'm starting to lose track of my point so I'll end with an anecdote: I probably fixed my current personality late in university, and around that time met that someone. Was not looking at all, in fact, I was only able to articulate what exactly I liked about them pretty late into the game.

You start off with good feelings, and if you like them ask them out. If it doesn't work out .. too bad. I'm all for the 'take it easy, take it slow, see where it goes.' I'm not sure how comfortable the other person would feel if you were sizing them up from the start, as you already have a list of what you want.

I'll do the lazy thing and point, like Diana did.

*points to The Butterfly*

I have learned through trial and tribulation what I prefer. I HAVE met people who fill my quaities, but I know realistically, finding the 'perfect' person for me, will never happen. Each person has bits and pieces of what everyone likes, so it's all about give or take.

Out of curiosity, where are you in life right now? I probably shouldn't be giving advice, seeing as I'm 22, but shit I'm living on my own money, I can do dis!

Wy does it matter? My personal life is my personal life. Were I am in my life is certainly not valid to tis tread nor is it wort saring.

Because I'm curious and wanted to prove a point. But it's completely your prerogative not to share, and it doesn't bother me at all.

Alright here goes. Figured I might as well do this.

Physical:

Short, like not just shorter then me. but short. Idk why but I love short girls.
I like Latina's, though I have met and dated a handful of fantastic white/black girls.
I despise.. like I mean despise.. the whole Huge ass fad... so annnoying...

However, looks arent the most important thing for me. Yea, youll catch my attention faster with the above traits but they arent absolute requirements.

I like a girl who can put up with my nonsense, or even partake in my nonsense with me.
Sex is almost a requirement. Sex is one of three things that makes up the reasoning behind everything I do, so Its hard or me to keep away from it.
Someone who can tolerate my overprotective/jealous/clingy side.
Someone willing to communicate with me. I hate when a girl doesnt tell me when I step out of line with her. Cause that causes arguments...

I am an emotional impulse based creature and not afraid to admit it. I put off most people with how I act around others, and dont really care. Few people, even in relationships can change who I am and change me. Only one or two has mamaged it but thats because they are the only two who ever reached a certain point in a relationship.

Also as a sidenote.. must be able to deal with my baggage, along with me being emotional I have periods of depression beased off of past experiences SO BEWARE!!! 8D

Uhhhhh idk what else .... SO YEA THATS ABOUT IT I THINK!!!! /swallows a box of nerds 8D

o.o...Now that I read everyone's arguments on this, I actually will just play along. n.n -shrug.- Ohhhh be a good sport, Staci.<3ahem.This'll be a bit long.

Guys:
Physical~
Taller than me o.o I like tall very much. n.n But! I can manage shorter as well.~ :3 I don't wear heels that often, but enjoy to.. but it's okay. >.<;
Darker hair usually catches my eye, or dirty blonde. Or random colors!! n.n But mostly brown, dark brown, or black. I love redheads. o.o; Little weakness of mine.~ Longer hair usually gets me. n.n Ponytails are adorable. Bangs are adorable. Something I can tousle and play with! cuz I get bored and it amuses me. o.o
Eyes!!! I love eyes. >w < -flails arms wildly.- I love green eyes!!!! Or blue green. Or hazel. Or brown. But if there's green in there, OHSNAP watch out. * ^* <3 Eyes that smile with a smile are lovely. They twinkle. :3
CHEEKBONES AND JAWLINE. o.o I notice these things. Idk why. I like them. xD but it's not as important.~ Nothing physical is as important. :3 I like a guy to be bigger than me, in whatever way. But I've also been with the thin thin type. And with the heavier type. So it really doesn't matter, but.. I like to feel smaller. n.n just cause it suits me better I guess.. -shrug.- I don't favor buff guys. o.o they scare me. But I do like arms for some reason! And necks. :3
Glasses are pretty fucking cute. xD
Piercings.... -shrug.- don't care, also don't care about tattoos. :3 it's whatever.
and race just never plays in for me. Don't mattah.~

Not-physical~
MAKES ME LAUGH. >:D
that's one of the biggest. xD Can tolerate my weirdness and awkwardness and quirks. n_n
Can also tolerate my horrible self esteem/BDD o.o cause I get down from that on a daily basis.
Honest, loyal, sweet. n.n I am a hopeless romantic! I can't help it. o.x;
Ooh, and on a sexy term? Ah. I like to be close, and am a cuddle monster. o.o I love to hold hands, and hold waists, and hold hold hold. <3 But too much public touchy feely can make me squirm away. In private, in the right situation, I don't mind it at all n.n But that is private. >////< -hides from everyone.- ehhehehehh.
OOohhh. I love nerds. o.o And music nerds. And gaming nerds. And movie nerds.
NEERRRRRDDDD BRING THEM TO ME.<3 xD
Also, I like simplicity. :3 Just a date to go out along a field of grass, or flowers, to lay down and watch the sky, and or the stars side by side. Well, that is just wonderful to me.. <3 n_n
I'm content with lighting some candles, and curling up together on the couch to watch a movie. Or put a blanket on the floor, and have a little picnic. Fun little things, they make me smile.
ALSO. I LOVE TO DANCE. >:D
SO DANCE WITH MEEEEEE.<3<3
and not grind.
Real dance. D:<
And or playing Just Dance games.. xD

Girls:
Physical~
I like also taller than me. :3 And don't care on the body type to be honest.~ I tend to become drawn towards collarbones, wrists, necks, hips and backs. o///o; don't judge me, please, thank you.. >////>;
HAIR! Dun mattah. Same as for guys. xD I love long hair. >w < But I also love short hair on women. o.o ANY HAIR. Just not bald. o.O on purpose bald, at least. >.>;
Eyes! Same as guys.~ I don't like a lotta makeup on girls. n.n So.. no need to wear it around me.~ :3 women are beautiful everyway no matter what.
Skin! Skin is gorgeous to me. o.o I tend to become captivated by pale, or dark dark dark dark skin. Idk why.. >.<; it's simply gorgeous!!
Glasses are pretty fucking cute again. xD just sayin. And freckles! OMG FRECKLES.<3<3 xD
same for guys pretty much.. -shrug.- I like the boyish type, but also feminine. o.o it differs based on personality to go with how someone looks. :3

Not-physical~
SAME AS FOR GUYS >:D
Cept more sensitive.
But same as guys. :3 it is for both.~

KAY DONE I think..
-shrug.-
I have to get ready for class. So. I'm done. xD Even if Im not. c: