1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hi, I'm Nemo and I recently filled out my very first DnD sheet.

While filling out the ability scores for my character I started to wonder: What would my scores be as a dnd character?

So, now I ask you, Iwakuans. What would your ability scores be as a dnd character? With 0 meaning you're completely garbage at it, 10 meaning you're average and 20 making you an expert.

For the DnD newbies like me, here are the abilities that you can score and what they mean:

Strength: You physical strength (e.g: do you win all rounds in arm wrestling?)
Dexterity: Your agility (e.g: are you the last one standing with dodgeball?)
Constitution: Your endurance (e.g: do you hold in pain well, or do you cry over a papercut?)
Intelligence: Logic and memory (e.g: is your memory as leaky as a sieve, or like that of an elephant?)
Wisdom: Insight and perception (e.g: How aware are of your surroundings are you, are you intuitive?)
Charisma: Personality and persuasion (e.g: Are you able to convince just about everyone to believe you or join your side?)

For funsies you can also fill out a complete dnd sheet for yourself. If you have difficulty deciding what your stats would be you can also roll them and share your results! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru and Greenie
Strength: 8 [I do not lift.]
Dexterity: 11 [I'm not in my physical prime, but I'm still pretty fast/quick... but not so much where my modifier would increase.]
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 12 [I DID VERY WELL ACADEMICALLY]
Wisdom: 8 [I am silly memer with emotional maturity of toddler]
Charisma: 10 [I think I'm fairly likable]

Strength: 10 I'm not the strongest, but I can lift things and carry them. It's more like I shouldn't :'D
Dexterity: 8 I am as stiff as a board o.o
Constitution: 12 I've been known to keep away from painkillers for a while.
Intelligence: 9 Me dumbdumb. Okay, JK. But Logic and numbers aren't my forte.
Wisdom: 16 I feel I'm pretty perceptive; while I don't have booksmarts, I have experience.
Charisma: 15 Weirdly, people like me. XD

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
STR: 9. non-stronk snek, but I can make do when necessary.
DEX: 13? Am fairly coordinated, if I get winded easily.
CON: 12, probably. I've gotten some bumps and scrapes, and a lot of teeth aches, but nothing huge to test my mettle yet.
INT: 6 :cry:
WIS: 14; I'm pretty keen of things going on around me, but not the greatest at having insight.
CHA: 18. Confidence is key. 💪

Strength: 9 (I'm definitely not the strongest, but my determination carries me through a lot? It's weird how much stubbornness can do)
Dexterity: 13 (I'm fairly quick and agile, especially when spooked--I used to win all the races as a kid)
Constitution: 14 (I'm pretty heckin tough and stubborn)
Intelligence: 14 (I'm good with logic and puzzles and such, and I have a sharp memory.)
Wisdom: 16 (I'm empathetic and have keen senses, and I pick up on little things a lot. I'm actually way more aware of stuff than I let on, sometimes, but pretend not to notice stuff.)
Charisma: 11? (I'm an awkward derp but people seem to like me? I dunno)

Strength: 8
Dexterity: 14 (gotta go fast)
Constitution: 7 (I'm a sensitive baby)
Intelligence: 11
Wisdom: 16
Charisma: 10 (maybe higher I don't know. I am very shy and find it very hard to make and maintain friendships, but also everyone that is in my life has told me I am quite likeable so idk)

STR: 10 (+0)
DEX: 14 (+2)
CON: 15 (+2)
INT: 6 (-2)
WIS: 8 (-1)
CHA: 5 (-3)
Vulnerabilities: Bludgeoning
Immunities: Poison, Exhaustion

I am a skeleton.

205.gif

• Haha
I rolled dice because I like living on the edge.

STR: 20. Yes, a natural twenty. Is it meant to be? Maybe.
DEX: 3. I guess that's fair, die. Thanks.
CON: 17. I feel like I might be getting rolled with a certain character class in mind right now.
INT: 16. Better than expected, given my previous statement.
WIS: 15. Why have I never been this lucky rolling an actual character before? >:[
CHA: 13. Honestly probably the best character stats I've ever rolled before and also probably lies except for the strength and dexterity.

• Haha

No one's strong like Kittiston.
No one throws like Kittiston.

Anyway, my stats:

Strength: 8 (-1) See charisma
Dexterity: 10 (0) At one hand I'm the last one standing with dodgeball, at the other hand I still walk into the table in my office.
Constitution: 15 (+2) I hold in my pain well.
Intelligence: 12 (+1) I have a good memory.
Wisdom: 16 (+3) Friends can never hide surprises from me. Or secrets. or so they say
Charisma: 10 (0) Strangers like to gather around me and it is useful for carrying heavy things. Though, it also fades away as soon as I open my mouth. So?..

• Love
Reactions: Kitti
Strength: 15 (I can bench 80 kg, and squat 100 kg, maxed out abs and thigh machines. But bis, tris, back and shoulders could use some work, esp. lower back [which is the important one]. I can do a few sets of pull-ups)
Dexterity: 14 (I used to work the floor and checkout in a supermarket, you can't catch me! I catch 90% of the things I drop, and what YOU drop)
Constitution: 9 (I've had chronic illness and infection, I have asthma, and on top of that I only weight 65 kg on a good day. But I'm also a trooper who doesn't take sick leave [maybe I should rank this higher, because I train at the gym for conditioning specifically])
Intelligence: 16 (I keep changing this one. I have a BSc, I'm keen-witted, logically minded, and I argue for fun. I'm about an A grade student these days)
Wisdom: 18 (I have the temperament of fucking monk, I practice non-attachment, and I mediate like noone's balls. Water off a duck's back. Plus I know when I customer has a question ten seconds before they do)
Charisma: 14 (I'm charismatic by learning, but not naturally. When I try to be attentive I can be quite charming. If I just speak for my own sake, it doesn't land because my humour is esoteric. Put my worst enemy in a room with me for 30 minutes and they will think I'm their new best friend. My motto is "Step 1: Make statements, Step 2: World Domination")

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I never take anything lower than 10. Penalties hurt too much.
Including modifiers because I need to practice and it feels naked without them.

STR: 11 (+0) (I am twig)
DEX: 15 (+2) (I am fast twig)
CON: 17 (+3) (I am resilient twig)
INT: 12 (+1) (my memory is crap)
WIS: 12 (+2) (nothing to say on this one)
CHA: 10 (+0) (how do talk to people)

Not sure what class would mesh well with these stats. Ranger? Yeah, probably ranger. I never get to play those. lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Uh...what dice were you rolling o.o
Is it not a d20? I could be misremembering these because I haven't tried to make one of these in years D:
4d6 iirc
Correction: 3d6 + class/race modifiers (humans get +1 in everything)
The standard is 4d6 and drop the lowest, so the max you can get before race modifiers is 18. There are other ways, but that's standard.

Strength: 17 (At one point, I could lift almost twice my weight; I've torn the handle off a fridge, I've also pulled a different fridge two or three inches toward me multiple times. In both cases, all I was doing was trying to open it and wasn't putting any real effort into it. Same goes with the stove; I am the person all my friends come to, to open jars and tricky lids. My shoulders and biceps are disproportionately bulky compared to the rest of me)
Dexterity: 11 (I am slow and clumsy. My legs don't work as they should, and if you take away my crutches or wheelchair and I'm pretty much stuck to hobbling or crawling. That being said, I can move quietly and quickly if I need too, particularly in my own home. I've scared many a roommate by silently appearing behind them)
Constitution: 12 (Chronically ill and disabled and with an immune system that can't make up it's mind. I can get sick at the drop of a hat and be fighting it off for weeks, or illness just skips over me while it gets everyone else. I can't move very fast for long (like, less than a minute) without getting heart palpitations; asthma's also a possibility, but I've never been tested for it. On the other hand, I can work through pain, and can handle a lot before I even say anything. Painkillers have to be the super heavy-duty prescription stuff for them to work.)
Intelligence: 13 (Numbers are not my strong suit, but I'm good with puzzles. You need to know some random obscure fact, or need to research something? I'm who you call. I'm all over that)
Wisdom:
17 (I'm quiet and observant and I pick up on little things other people don't notice. I'm a lot more aware of stuff than I let on sometimes, but pretend not to notice)
Charisma: 14? (I'm shy and don't talk much, but I seem to draw people to me and they all tend to like me and are willing to help me as soon as I ask. I can usually diffuse a situation if I need to without much effort.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
I feel like 10 would be closer to the average professional adventurer. Me, a silly li'l nothing-yet, would have stats far lower in the charts.

Strength: 4
Agility: 6
Dexterity: 4
Intelligence: 10, I dare say
Wisdom: 3
Charisma: 2

• Sympathy & Compassion
Strength: 15 (i work tf out son)
Dexterity: 9 (im not gna run unless u make me)
Constitution: 14 (fight me ive ignored broken bones before)
Intelligence: 12 (i aim to be smart but im not that smart)
Wisdom: 8 (im dumb af bro ill trust anyone)
Charisma: 17 (i have finessed some people in my time boy, i know how to work with humans)

Strength: 4, 5 maybe. I'm a weakling.
Dexterity: 11. I'm faster than the average bear, but not that much faster.
Constitution: 10. I'm pretty average - my pain tolerance is above average, but my cardiovascular is below.
Intelligence: 17. I'm a professional useless know-it-all pain in the neck.
Wisdom: 13 or 14. My instincts are pretty darn sharp, or so I like to think.
Charisma: 6? If that? I get along with people like a truck on fire. Which is to say, there's a lot of misery all around, and insurance premiums usually skyrocket.

All in all, I'd make a horrid anything except a Wizard. I can't say I'm surprised.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Strength: 8 [I am weak as all get out, heh]
Dexterity: 14 [I'm fast-ish and can be nimble if I have to]
Constitution: 7 [I am the heckin squishiest yo]
Intelligence: 3 [Guys..... I AM the dumb]
Wisdom: 12 [I'm not terribly aware of what is going on around me at any given time, but I won't trip over my own feet; I can be a bit slow on the common sense as well]
Charisma: 16 [I can turn up the charm in more ways than one, and it's usually fairly effective; put me in a pinch and I can lie through my teeth like nobody's business]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows