4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Because it's 12:40 AM right now, and after working a long day shift and feeling satisfied about replying to two role-plays today, I realize that I still have, like, 4 others that I need to respond to, and a bunch of PMs.

me irl

mfyoEP8.gif

tumblr_njfbgxcj2s1tvfwdpo1_500.gif

Just about covers it :P

Reactions: Sidhe
> gives me a phone
> has a bunch of old stuff
> i delete it because you know, it's 'my thing' now
> proceeds to get angry at me because it was important?
> why would you leave it on something you're going to give it to someone
> and why didn't you back it up?

tumblr_m5wyvaykut1rys4czo1_500.gif

Too many variables. Still can't post WebMs... Gonna dump the moods while putting together my wife's new PC last night.
[spoili]Booted up after the first try. Just had to plug in some extra fans and the case lights![/spoili]

g1zXYSz.gif

fUPj4k3.gif

9lqnXfw.gif

lQn1z80.gif

9vIfovg.gif

So far, my day has been about 50% listening to people complain about stupid things.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I go to work soon, and I keep getting bothered by everyone that lives in this damn house apparently.

Space_marine.gif

Reactions: Grothnor
tumblr_lpq3jttykc1qfi5b1.gif

[working in an independent learning center p/t, observing the knowledge gap between what is taught as math at schools and what is required at university.]

Putting up with an ass of a grad student for my advanced web design class and telling my team we were basically insensitive with the logo we used (that's not going anywhere near the app we're designing) because it refers to death (our app is about cataloging and documenting bird mortality rates...)

58.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.