YOUR CORPSE @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a coffin that opens vertically, and for my body to be spring loaded so that if my resting place is ever disturbed, my corpse will be launched at the perpetrators.

I'll have my organs donated to whoever needs them and then I want to be buried somewhere nice like a plot with flowers and whatnot. Also I want a witty phrase on my headstone.

When I die? Why I want my corpse to be attached to the next spacecraft going out of our Solar System with a note that says "Hi Aliens!"

I am to be cremated.
Half of my ashes are to be spread in the forest, the other half is to be spread at sea. There is to be no memorial or tombstone for me. For anyone to morn my loss they must go into nature.

Reactions: Rainjay
I'm an organ donor so once my organs have been harvested I assume my family will proceed to hold a funeral and bury me. I want nothing special.

I really want one of those tree-burials. I'm not sure if they'll be a thing by the time I die but that'd be cool.

They like put your body into a little pod, and put a sapling over it. They bury you with the tree above you and the nutrients from your body feed the tree.

Otherwise, cremation. If I've published a book by then, burn a copy with me and scatter the ashes about in really pretty places across the world. Donate the organs and then burn the rest. Even though I'd be dead at that point something bugs me about the idea of giving my entire body away for science. Though hand transplants are apparently a thing now? I hope I don't die young, but if I do, well, give those hands to someone that will care for 'em, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.