YOUR CORPSE @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvest what you can from my corpse and then chuck it in a fire and burn it to ashes, or stick it in a science museum, or sell it to someone who really wants a human-skin rug. I really don't care, I'm dead at that point, so the funeral is entirely up to my loved ones to decide. After all, funerals are for the living, not the dead. Whatever comforts the living should be prioritized over the dead.

After all, I'll be dead. It's not like I'll care.
Yup

Use my body as a crash test dummy for the gnarliest driving stunt possible.

Reactions: King
If I could choose, I'd want to be cryopreserved so that if/when we figure out how to bring the dead back to life, I can be brought back.

Buuuut I have a donor card, so being brought back to life without vital organs probably won't be much fun.

Cremate me and scatter my ashes from the highest lift at Big Bear Mountain Ski Resort.

Reactions: Rilette
I've always wanted to be part of a haunted house.

There's also being twung into trees

Just kinda.... Leave is where it dropped. It'd be like a running gag, people leaving my body places until that person people play play picked me up and set me elsewhere.

Just an unsuspecting stranger's bath. Just to see what they would do with it.

Ideally resurrection or being downloaded into a robotic brain/body would be the choice.

But assuming we're limited by modern technology?

I plan to be an organ donor before I die.
After that? There's no strong preference.
I'll admit to being a bit disturbed at the idea of a Science Museum putting me on display, but I would be dead so that shouldn't really matter.

Though knowing my family I'd probably end up getting cremated.
Not sure where the ashes will go.
I know with my Popa they spread some of his in the Ocean, but I'm pretty sure they kept some as well.
I know for a fact two of my Mom's old dogs (one of which was my dog from 3-10, the other died like a year before I was born) have their ashes still stored in the house downstairs.
So likely I'd end up cremated and kept in the home.
Which I don't mind either if it helps comfort the family.

I've got a donor card but other than that I trust my family to choose something respectable.
I'll be dead, it won't really matter.

I wish my body to be stuffed and displayed somewhere in this position:

tumblr_nkxefiSUac1qmtfp8o1_1280.jpg

Reactions: Hana
I love how downright mad some of these ideas are.

Anyway, a massive bonfire would be cool too. I can totally see myself getting a proper Viking burial (maybe without the human sacrifices, and the animals). Just put me on a big fucking boat with a bunch of my stuff and set it ablaze. Then raise a massive runestone in my memory.

Being launched into space is totally viable as well. Just make sure it'd be impossible to reanimate me, or whatever weird shit aliens could come up with.

SO NO ONE WANTS TO BLOW UP THEIR ENEMIES?

...weirdos.

I want my family to take my corpse on holiday and see how long they can fool everyone into believing I'm still alive. I also demand various death related puns to be made and that, as soon as they're said, whoever said them has to look at the nearest person and be like, "Ehhh? Eh? Yeah, this guy gets it."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I wanna be encased in amber so I can be restored somewhere around 2999 (Preferably on my 1000th birthday). I plan to live 'till 400, anyway, so that won't be too far away.

*drowns in happy childish fantasies*

Cryogenically frozen.

I want my funeral to seem like a normal one but when they look in the coffin they'll see my body isn't there, soon after my loved ones will go home and I'll be swinging from their ceiling fan while the chicken dance song plays loudly.

If I can't do that then I'll cry corpse tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.