Your Anniversary with Iwaku :D

All I can remember is that it was in January some six years ago...

I haven't been a regular poster on another forum since.

I'm 21 now... and I joined the site in January, when I was fourteen, so....

Hold on for a moment while I LUG A FREAKING CALC out because I can't do simple math. 21-14...

Some how I think I should have noticed a trend that those are both multiples of 7, BUT WHO CARES.

I joined the site when I was in a whirlwind of drama, so my first year was chaotic to say the least.

I REMEMBER WHEN JACK AND RORY JOINED FOR CRAP'S SAKE.

I remember being VERY intimidated, I had come from Gaia, and was very aware of my grammatical shortcomings. I latched onto people to kinda figure out how to do this.

Arsenal, I dated him, but I mimicked him for a while, he liked bringing his characters into everything, I sought out to try that, and it ended with me and him creating story lines and then eventually we started dating >.>...... His style was very... chaotic, and he loved breaking the forth-wall.

Paorou, I watched in an amazed sense of morbid wonder. If you're wondering how he acted years ago.... don't. Either way, he was awesome, I loved watching how he acted, it was always fun getting into a thread that had Arsenal and Pao in it.

Asmo, I looked to, in fear and respect, I wanted anything to have that kind of way with the written word- so I tried my hardest to learn from him- like any teenager, I didn't like just asking people, no, I secretively looked to their posts, watched what they did, and tried to learn from what I thought worked.

I remember REALLY wanting to be a mod.

I became friends with Kami, Homac's wife, as well as Twilight, a member who liked to take on the persona of a Catgirl.

FOUND IT. January 18th, that's when I joined.

Pretty much it

My first year passed on July 31st with me quietly freaking out about the fact that a year of my life has been spent here now. I've learned more about community and my place in it, and I've even started roleplaying. o_o (Thank [MENTION=987]Celestialis[/MENTION] for getting me started. <3) I was really scared to join because I felt like I was intruding on someone else's world again, but I had such a warm welcome from old friends that I got comfortable after a bit. I'm glad to have people I used to know back in my life and I love getting to know more people here. A lot of people here are very precious to me.

I registered on proboards-Iwaku sometime in september of 2006.

I recall I spent most of the time in insanity to begin with. There I remember starting a thread, accusing Paorou and his bread cultists of manipulating mah brains. This was probably my first cry for attention. I remember joining said cult right after that. Cuz I thought Paorou and Orochi wuz døh awsms. Then I remember I spent A LOT of time talking crap about nothing and everything with Rory on msn and joining the staff after 3 or 4 months. There I joined Gabe and......and.....[ANOTHERSTAFFMEMBER] piratin' the interwebs for new members n' stuff.

That is all I can remember.

OH JA! AND ASMO WUZ A TOTAL LAMESAUCE E-THUG THAT NONE OF THE MEMBERS LAIKED! HAHA >x3