Your Anime Avengers Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razilin

Original poster
If all the various anime could be put into a blender, who'd YOU put in an anime version of the Avengers?

Captain America: Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

kenshin+himura+Anime+picture+10.png

He's a soldier with a heart of gold willing to fight to protect everyone around him. He's the heart of any team and unafraid to do what's right. He's also crazy-powerful with his iconic reverse-blade sword in hand (akin to Captain America's skills with his iconic shield).

Iron Man: Sylia Stingray (Bubblegum Crisis)

_sylia-hardsuit.jpg

sylia.jpg

She's a wealthy, beautiful, and technologically-inclined genius who built her own mecha equipment, including a personal set of powered armor. Yes, she's basically female!Tony Stark, but with Batman's backstory.

Hawkeye: Archer (Fate Stay Night)

fate-stay-night-archer-vs-lancer.jpg

As with Hawkeye from the MCU, he likes to tinker with things around the house. And he also cooks! But first and foremost, he's a beast with ranged combat...albeit, his version of ranged combat involves throwing or shooting swords at folks, but he does pretty well with a bow, too.

The Hulk: Guts (Berserk)

Wallpaper_Berserk+20.jpg

Because it totally makes sense.

Black Widow: The Major (Ghost in the Shell)

Motoko.jpg

When we think "badass action girl in anime," we think this chick. Many other anime women have tried to usurp her position as Queen of Badass Anime Action Girls, but they always fall short of the real deal.

Thor: Mikoto Misaka (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

iyakun%20,%20%20misaka_mikoto%20,%20%20to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun%20,%20%20to_aru_majutsu_no_index.jpg

Thor is the God of Thunder. The Railgun is the Goddess of Electromagnetism. Thor's chosen weapon is Mjolnir, which lets him fly. The Railgun's chosen weapon is a coin, which lets her send others flying. Thor is the big, bulky, and handsome Chris Hemsworth. The Railgun...is none of those things. But she's cute as a button!

Reactions: Darog
Captain America: Simon(gurren lagann)

Iron Man: Detonator Orgun

Hawkeye: Alucard

Black Widow: Terror Tornado/Tatsumaki from One Punch Man

Hulk: Saitama/ Captain Baldy

Thor: Beerus, God of Destruction.

Reactions: Razilin
tumblr_nfh4lz4ExR1qd16pfo1_500.gif

Both are able combatants, and have an unyielding sense of pride, honour and dedication to do good by their people.

tumblr_inline_n9nmkq7cWh1rbpimx.gif

Both are individuals that don't take much seriously, who you would never imagine being in their positions they are until you realize just how much a genius they both are... Even if Okabe was more by luck.

BLqpNUX.gif

Both get mad, both get really destructive when mad, both of them hate violence.

jvJege.gif

This one took a bit of thinking without me re-using animes. I ultimately chose Kira both of them started off rather hot headed but quickly grew up given time and experience. Plus, Kira eventually becomes treated as a God which checks with Thor's pre-existing God Status, even if Thor is a good guy and Kira... isn't.

1449431686-2ed2720975bd4508078a9640fb26aa4f.gif

They have bows! :D That and they're both leaving their families behind quite a bit for what they do.

tumblr_o3jbxcy17W1tysytro3_500.gif

Both rather bad ass fighting females, don't have the nicest of histories, and both have successfully swooned a comrade.

tumblr_mx30x4zplF1slfz08o1_500.gif

Both in charge of rather big and successful groups, master strategists, who the hell else could I pick?

And then just for fun...

96e55485223b6b41248b99e8563f1f88af506a24_hq.gif

Hulk-vs-Loki-04.gif

I can't think of any parallels or counterpart to the actual Avengers, but I did have an idea of an anime "Dark Avengers" back then.

I thought if ever I had to make an anime team, I wanna see these badasses together. See how they interact.

Alucard (Hellsing)

Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)

Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)

Kuroudu Akabane (GetBackers)

What do you think?

I don't have an "Avengers Team," per se, but I do have the antagonist that the Anime Avengers will have to band together to defeat.

9298bddb585cd90e768b140f27c3793d1452723513_full.jpg

Loki - SAITAMA - One Punch Man

My entire team is just Rei clones.

Fury is Best Dad

I can't think of any parallels or counterpart to the actual Avengers, but I did have an idea of an anime "Dark Avengers" back then.

I thought if ever I had to make an anime team, I wanna see these badasses together. See how they interact.

Alucard (Hellsing)

Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)

Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)

Kuroudu Akabane (GetBackers)

What do you think?
I think your team is very very homo erotic. So pretty on par I'd say.

Uhhh

Captain America: Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Thor: Simon ((Gurren Lagann)

Hulk: Diane (7 Deadly Sins)

Iron Man: Alphonse Elric (FMA)

Hawk Eye: Yusuku Urameshu (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Black Widow: Sinon (Sword Art Online)

I'm not going to bother putting these guys into roles, but I'd go for Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl), Guts (Berserk), Jo (Bakuretsu Tenshi), Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop), and Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill).

Laxus from Fairy Tail is Thor(I mean, the guy IS a lightning dragon slayer). Black Widow, Yoko from Gurren Lagann is a shoo in, or Maka from Soul Eater. Hulk, Natsu from Fairy Tail(I guess Gildarts would work too. Guy is a serious bad ass). Hawkeye, Sinon from SAO. Iron Man, gonna say Kamina from Gurren Lagann(at least as far as personality goes.) And Captain America, it's a toss up between Simon from Gurren Lagann and Ryuko from Kill La Kill(with honorable mention going to Soji from Ore, Twintail Ni Narimasu).

Reactions: Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.