Young Knights of Blackpool

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Mágissa Kei, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Located in the college of the sleepy urban town of Blackpool on the coast o England, resident students are all too aware of one of the smaller clubs that have been granted some of the most access of all school grounds, and some that joined are even eligible for credit hours towards their degrees. The Young Knights Club hosts a variety of different activities to create an outstanding generation of young men and women who embark on the path to become Knights. Students who enlist in the Club can be taught basic fencing, swordsmanship, jousting, horseback riding, archery, and etiquette for the sake of becoming a modern-day knight.

Going by a code created by the two teachers who were once part of the original club before going on to teach there and become leaders for the new generation. Young Knights can be expected to partake in quests that can level from Peaceful Negotiations to even having to dull down arguments between students or even break up sometimes violent arguments in town. Knights who successfully complete missions can rank up from the starting Squire to the final Paladin, though ranks can be acquired through time of service as well.

The entire plot would most likely revolve around the few members of the club and their interactions around the school, in classes and with each other. Considering the vast expanse of the duty of the Knights they can get into major trouble at any time, or simply get into crazy adventures as well.

• The following is the Sign Ups for the Young Knights of Blackpool. From here, you can also view the OOC Thread and IC Thread(when it's up) as well. Feel free to question me about anything that you need for signing up or your characters through this thread or by PM. After Posting character, I can look over it, and make sure it's alright, then give you the okay for going onto the OOC/IC Threads.

• Name:
      Birth order:
      Family(describe relationship):
      Significant Others (describe relationship):
      Eye Color:
      Hair Color:
      Glasses or contact lenses?
      Skin color:
      Distinguishing features of body/face:
      How does he/she dress?
      Habits: (smoking, drinking etc.)
      Style (Elegant, shabby etc.):
      Greatest flaw:
      Best quality:
      Character's short-term goals in life:
      Character's long-term goals in life:
      How does Character see himself/herself?
      Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?
      Introvert or Extrovert?:
      What does the character want out of life?:
      What would the character like to change in his/her life?:
      What motivates this character?:
      What frightens this character?:
      What makes this character happy?:
      What are the personal attributes of this character:
      Level of Knighthood:Levels are in order as such: {B}Recruit[/B](for starting week), Apprentice(working under other knights for one week, Squire(actually allowed on starter missions, Knight, Defender(able to accept harder missions with others), Champion, Vanguard, Paladin(usually assigned to most difficult missions solo)
      1. This roleplay accepts players of all ages, so we will be keeping the more liberteen material to actual liberteen rolepalys, if you have an itch for such, feel free to also join a rolepaly that provides it. But please keep it separate from here.
      2. The feeling here is that the more characters there are the more fun we can get into. That being said, for the sake of convenience both yourselves and my own, if you are making more than one character, you can make up to five. All five, however, must meet expectations of the roleplay as determined by the GM, and the roleplay character sheet.
      3. I, the GM check the site often, and will do so to check the amount of avctivity of each and every person involved in the RP. If you are inactive for more than two weeks without valid reasoning that I was not informed of, I will ask you to leave. Waiting on someone can take the hype and fun out of an RP and I do not want that for any of you.
      4. As mentioned before in rule #4, please tell me if you are going to be gone for any amount of time, or if something has come up that will hinder your being able to reply. You'll find that I'm understanding in such circumstances and we can work something out.
      5. In matters of word count and content, I can forgive small spelling errors, and am prone to it myself when I type too fast, but please be sure to check the spelling and grammar of your posts before finalizing them in threads. I can expect posts levels that range from Intermediate to Advanced, and always give as such. As for length, I kindly ask that a post range from a depth of two paragraphs or more, because that limit, given the standard size of paragraphs, can give someone enough detail to formulate a post if they struggle.
      6. A person will be given the Rule of Threes, before they are asked to leave. Meaning that if one violates the above stated rules more than three times, they will be kicked out of the roleplay, and if it goes that far, reported.I only ask in addition to this that everyone tries to be kind to one another, and that we may get along.
  1. I'll post soon.
  2. Looking out for it!!
  3. (This will be one of two characters I do for this. The other being a student that I will put the CS up for later. This is one of the Teachers/Superiors for the Club, thus explaining why he's older than what would be a normal college student's age, and his Paladin status.)

Name: Bruce Justice

Nationality: British

Hometown: Aberdeen, Great Britain

Talents/Skills: Sword-fighting, Archery, Horseback Riding

Family(describe relationship): Mother, Rebecca, and Father, Thomas, alongside two younger brothers, Magnus who is 12 years old and Damien, who is 16 years old. Maintains closer relationship with most of them, but gets along best with youngest brother Magnus who loves knights and adventure. Seems furthest away from brother Damian, who finds his elder brother's past times to be childish, idiotic, and a disgrace to the entire family.

Significant Others (describe relationship): No significant others at the moment, though he is looking...

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 185 lbs.

Race: European

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Auburn

Glasses or contact lenses?: Black, round-rim glasses

Skin color: Light Bronze

Distinguishing features of body/face: Scar along jawline thanks to a sword-fighting incident in his younger years

How does he/she dress?: Often wearing vest suits for both casual and former wear, per the code of elegance of a knight.

Mannerisms: Known to mess with his sleeve collars when perturbed.

Habits: (smoking, drinking etc.): Eating suckers.

Health: Optimal physical and mental condition

Hobbies: Sword-fighting, Horseback Riding, Volunteer work.

Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Elegant, Clean, Crisp

Greatest flaw: Boy scout tendencies, sees the good in all people, very willing to give people second chances.

Best quality: Kindness

Character's short-term goals in life: To create an optimal club/society for all members involved and make sure everyone gets along

Character's long-term goals in life: To be seen as a good person and protect everyone.

How does Character see himself/herself?: As the leading force for tomorrow's youth

Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?: Oftentimes ruled by emotion, as he believes that the "heart will always know the true answer"

Strengths/Weaknesses: Kindness, Naivety

Introvert or Extrovert?: Extrovert

What does the character want out of life?: To be a Knight

What would the character like to change in his/her life?: How the world handled itself and everyone who lived there.

What motivates this character?: Pride for himself and for the good in others.

What frightens this character?: Good, Innocent people being hurt

What makes this character happy?: Good Deeds

What are the personal attributes of this character: The Young Knights of Blackpool, The Swordsmanship and Horseback Riding Classes b/c he's the instructor.

Level of Knighthood: One of the few Paladins in the Young Knights, because he took over the club a long time ago.
  4. UGH it took me forever to realize that i did not have this watched, so i forgot that i was making a character for this. but thats okay, as long as you are still doing this RP, ill have my CS up by next Wednesday the latest.
  5. UGH it took me forever to realize that i did not have this watched, so i forgot that i was making a character for this. but thats okay, as long as you are still doing this RP, ill have my CS up by next Wednesday the latest.
  6. Yeah, I'm still up for this, and thanks for telling me. I'll look forward to seeing your character.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.