Young Justice

Reaper's Dad's time spell wore off. She was suddenly thrown against the nearest wall. She felt all the hits that hit her earlier. Her arm and and chest were burning. She was bleeding. "Someone help me! Please!" 'I hate this. I might die today.'

She heard something, and froze. "Who is it?" Her voice mixed with the demon inside her. 'Shut up. If that's a human, they'll know you're here.' She said in her head. "Hello?" She took a step, and saw a girl. She was laying on the ground, bleeding. "Who are you?" She cloaked herself, only showing her eyes.

"Its Reaper. I work for the Light. I've been attacked by some hereo. Care to help?"

"You work for light?..Uh.." She stood there. 'Do it, then turn on her...' the demon voice said in her head, taunting he. "Ummm, ok. You don't mind being picked up, do you?" Jay lifted her hand, then stopped. 'She works for light....It's ok.' She thought to herself. She doesn't like using her telepathy on people.

"Oh, yeah. ok." She lifted her up using her mind. "Just take deep breaths and you'll be ok." She walked up to her and held her hands just below the girl so, to any human eye, it would look like she was holding her. She walked on, looking for some type of hospital, or something. Whatever these people use to heal themselves. "Do you know where a hospital.. or whatever it is, is?" She asked the girl. "I'm not really from around here." She looked around, then noticed the sky lighten a little. 'Come on, find it! You need to get inside.' She thought to herself. 'Come on, do something!' Her demon told her. 'Shut up.' Now, she was arguing with herself. What next?

"A hospital?! Are you insane? A hospital would lead me straight to jail or even worse. Besides a hospital won't help a reaper."

"A reaper?...." She paused for a second. "Oh yeah." She continued on. "So where do you all go to be helped?" She was confused now, and tried to stay in the shadows.

"I dont know. Shouldn't you know that?!" Reaper frowned. 'She's extremly stupid.'

Suddenly, she stopped. "Why should I know that?!? I've never needed one since I was 5!" She realized what she had said just as she said that. 'Nice going.' The demon mocked her. She kept her eyes on the ground and kept walking until she reached her home. "Here we are. I should have some herbs inside..." She nudged the door open with her foot and lied the girl on the bed. Walking over to one of her shelves, she started looking at bottles.

Reaper looks at one the burns on her arm. "Great. I really beat myself up this time."

"Hmm." She pulls a few bottles of the shelf. "Let's see, this will go here, and this here." She stars applying the herbs and medicines to various places. "Now, I'm going to need you to not move for 2 minutes. I mean, you can breathe and blink, but no moving. The things I've used should heal mostly everything. Some of the worst might be scratches by the time this is finished, but mostly healed." She pulled a chair up beside the bed and sat down, watching carefully as the wounds reacted with the medicine.

Reaper doesn't move waiting for her to be done.

Jay checked the clock and nodded. "There. Done. Is that better?" She got up and closed the blinds, keeping the sun out. The room stayed lit by a hidden source as she sat back down, leaning back.

Reaper sits up. "Yeah.....I'm fine. I guess."

"Good. I guess these things last a while." She took the bottles and put them back in their places. She stood there for a moment, debating whether she should check to see if anything was low. Deciding against it, she went and sat back down. "You are free to stay or go, whichever you please. The sun has risen, and it is light outside."

"No problem, just, don't mention it, ok?" She tried to keep the demon inside her calm. It screamed in her head so loud she was sure the reaper would hear her. 'YOU HELPED HER?!?!?! SHE'S ON THE LIGHT SIDE!!!' 'Shut up. I would be too if I weren't cursed with you.' 'That's why you where cursed with me!!!' The demon was furious.

"Just to let you know The Light isn't some goodie goodie ogrinization. It's the worst of the worst villians in one. You don't want to mess with them." Reaper glared at the girl. "I sence you have another being inside you. A demon perhaps?"

"Yeah. He hates me." 'You're the worst someone could be stuck inside. Someone of my power should have a host who will USE my power!!' 'You're giving me a headache.' 'SHUT UP!!' The demon screamed and ranted over how superior it as. Giving Jay a headache. "Still, don't mention anything about me. I don't, well, my little demon friend doesn't, like to work in groups. He doesn't trust anyone." She sighed. 'Are you planning on telling you her life story? What if she decides she wants to pair up? TRUST IS A WEAKNESS!!' 'Shut up, or I'll make you.' The demon was quiet, probably thinking, making Jay content. She loved it when she made him so mad he went silent.