4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Hey dudes, I've been on hiatus and now that I'm back, I'd like to get back into role playing. Feel free to ask questions!
What am I looking for in a partner?
  • I'm looking for someone who can post maybe once a day, or a few times a week.
  • I would prefer my partners post between 200-700 words. Please note that the more my partner writes, the more I will write, and the longer the post, the more time it will take for me to write.
  • If you no longer want to role play, let me know.
  • I almost always role play MxM, almost never FxF, and sometimes MxF (Female most of the time, and male only in smut-driven role plays)
Other things:
  • I am a college student living in the Pacific Time Zone. If I can't reply, it probably means I'm either really busy or sleeping. Please don't take it personally if I don't reply right away!
  • I love talking OOC especially about our characters so don't be afraid to spam me with headcannons and gifs and art and everything in between!
What I'm looking for in a role play:
  • I'm looking for some fast-paced action and adventure type role play. Complex politics and dynamics should be at the epicenter of the plot, but it shouldn't be the only thing defining the role play. I love a good fight, complicated relationship struggles and development!
  • I especially love seeing character development and drastic changes made through the character's struggles. You'll definitely see a lot of this in my character!
  • Violence will inevitably be a part of this role play, but gore should not be overly descriptive.
  • I really like high-fantasy so if you want to make a totally original role play with me with high amounts of fantasy, I'm your pal!
Fandoms:
*Note, I prefer Oc x Oc, but if you're more comfortable playing a canon male character, feel free to do so :)

In order of cravings based on a tier list:

S-Tier

• Young Justice
  • Final Fantasy Series
  • Fire Emblem Three Houses
  • Pokémon
  • Voltron
A-Tier
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Seven Deadly Sins
  • Something Marvel or DC?
  • Miraclous Ladybug and Chat Noir
  • Camp Halfblood
B-Tier
  • My Hero Academia
  • RWBY
  • Detroit: Become Human
C-Tier
  • Harry Potter
  • The Avatar Series (not the blue people)
My Character Archetypes:
  • Silent, and taciturn dumbass whose only skills lie in their physical prowess.
  • Haughty and deadly assassin.
  • Initially shy and introverted turned calloused and powerful.
  • Sarcastic and extra af (petty?).
  • Evil corrupted revenant?
  • Alluring and teasing tempster.

Last edited:
I’ll take My Hero Academia from your b tier.

Are you still looking? I'm interested in the young Justice one.

Last edited:
Well my interests from your tiers are interesting to say the least, well here are mine.

S-tier: Pokemon
A-Tier: Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir (rare gem there.)
B-Tier: RWBY
C-Tier: Avatar series

Still looking. PM me if you still want to role play!