Young girl lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriaXxXAria

Aria is a young girl, not much older than 17 sits at the back of the class at school. She doesn't say much, just keeps her nose in a book and lets her long black hair be in the way of her face. She comes from a wealthy family but doesn't brag or show off her wealth. She really doesn't talk at all. Just keeps her face in a book.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkitoLoco434
The doors to the class room open with a rather loud bang getting the attention of the class.

The boy who walks into the room is dressed in a tartan sweater with khaki jeans and a trench coat. His bright red eyes are wide with exhaustion as he pants heavily.

"S' rry I'm late...me mum was held up in traffic." He ran a hand through his white hair as he headed to his seat.

Aria put the book down as class began. She looked up and saw the boy who seemed exhausted from rushing to school. How come she had never noticed him before? It doesnt matter, no one ever seemed to notice her. She stopped looking at the boy and began looking out of the window instead.

Owatta, the boy, sat down next to Aria. He picked up his bag and pulled out a sketchbook, he wasn't in the mood to pay attention at the moment. He looked over at Aria "What'cha l''kin at? S' me'ne there?" he asked his accent seemingly heavy in his current state.

He often noticed Aria as she read books, he thought it was cute that she could always read. For him he only enjoyed reading backs of cereal boxes.

It took a moment to understand what he was saying but she finally got it. She shrugged "I guess I just like looking outside and thinking...: She looks at him "Where are you from..?"

Owatta looked down embarrassed he knew his accent often irritated others or made it hard to understand him "I'm fr'm Sweden...s' rry that it's hard to understand me." He said.

She felt bad for questioning him and smiled "Its okay..accent are cool..nothing to be ashamed about." She smiles sweetly "I'm Aria.."

He smiles in return "Aria, that's a cute name, I'm 'watta like the city in Canada. Its nice to meet y'u." He said excitedly.

She smiled and looked at his drawing paper. Aria loved art so she was surprised that he could draw, she began to think she was the only one. "Do you like to draw..? What do you like to draw?"

Owatta smiled "Ja Iike t' draw, it's m'stly anime and animals. Do y'u like drawing?" He asked curiously.

She smiled and nods "Just inanimate objects like flowers or...just things. May I see your drawings?"

Status
Not open for further replies.