3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello everyone! Thanks for checking in! This is just an interest check, but something I think could develop into a great roleplay if I had a good group of people to work with! I’ll start with telling you a little about the plot I have in mind.

The Story
The story is based off of a series I read many, many years ago, called Uglies by Scott Westerfield. If you have not read the series, I do recommend! But to give you a little idea, it is about everyone being “Uglies” until they are 16, when they would be turned into a “Pretty” with intense cosmetic surgery. The people had no choice to be changed, and there was a group of “uglies” who decided to run from the “pretties” before they turned 16 to avoid being changed.

The idea I have is a very rough draft, but I’d like to work something similar to this. It would have a lot of slice of life, drama, and some occasional action. Romance would of course be allowed, just not the center of the plot. This is something I just started brainstorming today, so I have no pieced everything together. It would not be an exact version of the series, however I do like the idea of it and I feel would be interesting to play.

Extra Notes
I am just getting back after a long personal break with lots of different challenges, but I have been role playing for many years. With this in mind, I have so many ideas I would like to put to use since I am finally doing something I love again. However, with a group roleplay, if this is to get interests, I would be interested in finding a partner to help run the show so that for my first big roleplay back, I have someone I can work with to make it the best story it can be!
If you are interested, please let me know! I look forward to role playing with all my future partners! :D