1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical fiction/Period (primarily ancient or Victorian era), supernatural, paranormal/lite-horror, mythological, Western/early settlement, lite fantasy.
Hey y'all~

So, I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in doing this plot with me. It would be detailed, but I'm aiming for casual length (≈500 words/post).

Some things I ask from you:
• At least one post every 2 weeks (I'm flexible, just let me know)
• Advanced/Adept-level
• I ask that my partners be at least 20 yrs old. Great writers exist at all ages; this is just for my own comfort level. Thanks for understanding!

Some things about moi:
• 28 and I work full-time
• I can reply at the least once every 2 weeks
• No-gos - excessive gore, shota/loli-con, religious themes

----- Now Onto the Plot -----

Character A is on the run. Lycans don't do well in jail and he's got about 3 warrants across as many counties thanks to a well-connected Alpha. If escaping the cops wasn't bad enough, staying north of wolves itching to teach you a lesson sealed the deal.

He can't let himself be caught. But he's learning he's not cut out for the rugged conditions up in the mountains.

Character B can be seen at the lumber mill or at the bar and very little inbetween. He's reclusive, a loner, and pack-less--and he likes it that way. Enter a stray who's been sniffing around his wooded property and they've got problems. The question is whether it's better to send the frenzied stray packing or harbor him for fear of letting his own secrets loose.

Too bad the law's also got involved.
-----

Thanks for considering guys! Please pm me if you're interested. :)