Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
So here's the basic concept, drawn from the new manga Youkai Gurentai -

In Japan, a castle suddenly appears one day at the foot of Mt. Fuji, bringing with it a massive influx of youkai. The youkai attack Tokyo's Chuo district, bringing it to its knees in a day of terror known as the Chuo Riots, but are beaten back by the JSDF and imprisoned within Mt. Fuji. Years later, the Government have decided to repatriate the youkai in order to curb the country's issues with a declining workforce and population. Youkai are required to have their powers sealed in order to leave the exclusion zone, and face discrimination and poor prospects in human society. Tension is rising as pressure builds to grant youkai more rights and make them full citizens. The JSDF creates a small anti-terrorism task squad, the Tachikawa Task Force, in order to curb the violence between youkai and humans.

Characters may be either human or youkai. I'm expecting most to be members of the squad, but I'm also willing to accept civilians/outsiders with strong reasons to be associated with it (e.g. a journalist who covers human-youkai relations).

I'd be very happy to hear some feedback or reactions - shoot me some questions!