2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
In a time and age when things are changing a new high school emerges in the world of the undead and demented. A high school, not unlike ones that appear in the human world, surfaces almost out of thin air. The goal, to help Youkai and Humans learn to get along. Well, that's the long term goal anyway. To merge societies the youkai world and the human world have agreed they need to start bridging the gap. Thus, high school is introduced as one of the standing pillars of human society. Most Youkai aren't thrilled about this new change, some don't have a choice but to accept it.

Our story focuses around the central council of this high school, demons who were chosen at random to represent and enforce the rules of this new institution. It goes about as well as you can imagine. What awaits in the depths of these halls?

------------
Hello one and all my name is Icey! I haven't been on here for a while but me and my friend -REDACTED- decided we wanted to make a roleplay. I'll be doing most of the ground work typing wise and he will be making everything sparkle as well as helping keep things moving. We're looking for people interested in taking part in this anime esque type roleplay. Feel free to chat down below and ask questions!

Last edited:
I made an error, @xLarius is the one helping me!

Sounds cool!

• Thank You
Reactions: xLarius
I'll give this a go

• Spicy
Reactions: xLarius