You will click this!

• Thread starter ▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼

Original poster
Oh! Well, hi there. Wasn't sure if I'd catch anyone's attention, seeing as it's early morning in the states and most of the RP sites I've visited in the last few weeks had been dominated by Americans [I love you guys], but cool! ^_^

Anyway, thanks for checking out this thread and hopefully I didn't waste your time.

Hiiiiii... my name's Peyton and I've been role-playing for about 4 years now and have loved it from the start. I took a long break between the start of my first year in Uni and the beginning of my second, so I'm glad to be back in the game. I've been craving a lot of 1 x 1 lately [though i wouldn't mind doing a group or freeplay at the moment] so I'd love to get linked with some partners. And if not, that's fine too, I'm also up for chatting. I absolutely love meeting new people. Anyhow, I don't know if you've noticed by now but I am shite at introductions, however, I assure you that I'm a pretty fun and cool person [at least, my mum says that I am] and would love to get to know you lot. xD

If you'd like to know of my preferences, I filled out my RP resumé, so check that out. Again, thanks for clicking (i know it sounds weird, I'm just being my normal, awkward, twatty self. Don't judge! -.- )

Reactions: MrFoyle
Welcome, Peyton! I think you will enjoy it here :)

Reactions: MrFoyle
Thanks for for the welcome, and I sure hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.