You Will Be Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still open? :o

Indeed it is! :)

It's whatever you wanna do!
Lets have them share a room then. Since they've been working together for a while I would assume they are fairly comfortable with each other, perhaps they can see each other almost like siblings.

Reactions: TotallyMe
Ok, so questions!

First, how do students get food. Is there a cafeteria or are the students expected to cook for themselves? Is there set times they can get food or is food always available but meals are at a certain time? Do the students and RA's eat together?

How are the rooms set up? Are all the student rooms in one hallway? Girl and guys can't share a room but can they neighbor each other? For the sake of new people that want to join with a character that's been there for like a year or more after we've already started are we going to have different 'sections'. Like the JCCfT has several different groupings that are isolated from all the others however students may get moved around to different sections because they don't get along with their current group or something. That way a student that's been going their for two years doesn't just randomly appear in the facility. Am I making sense?

As an RA, you are also a resident, staying in a different block of the building, though you are still permitted to go home.

This being they aren't with the students past 11:30? When does the day start for them?

2jg0y6p.jpg

|| NAME ||
Oliver Kingsley.

|| AGE ||

|| ROLE ||
Student.

|| TIME ENROLLED ||
Only a week.

|| PROBLEMS OR RECORDS ||
- Hacking.
- Identity theft.
- Grand larceny.
- Breaking and entering.

|| ANY MEDICAL ISSUES ||
- Asthma.
- Anxiety.
- Allergic to cats.

|| LIKES ||
- Computers.
- Cats (ironically).
- Big cities.
- Winter.
- Sweets.
- Being challenged.

|| DISLIKES ||
- Being disrespected.
- Being talked down to.
- Loud noises.
- Horror movies.
- Sea food.
- Overly religious people.

|| BACKGROUND INFO ||
Oliver was given a hard lifestyle from the very beginning, born into a poor family on the outskirts of Chicago. His father had abandoned him and his siblings at a young age, Oliver doesn't even remember what he looks like if it wasn't for pictures. His mother, a woman far too young to be raising children, was constantly working to try and provide for them, but it simply wasn't enough. They struggled to put food on the table, or even have decent clothes to wear. Life became harder and harder, until Oliver's mother cracked under the pressure and put a bullet through her temple. Now 'orphaned', Oliver and his siblings were to be taken away, but Oliver didn't understand. He wanted his mother back, and before child protective services could even get their hands on him, he ran away. Now on the streets, penniless, and vulnerable, it wasn't too long until he found refuge with a petty gang, but he would soon become one of their top thieves, well, until he got caught.

|| ANY EXTRA INFO ||
- Oliver has two younger sisters, whom he hasn't seen since he had run away.
- He was finally caught when he held up a store with one of his partners in crime, Joey. Joey back stabbed Oliver, leaving him in the dust to be captured.
- He's bisexual.
- His personality would best be described as 'the snarky loser'.
- But he can also be rather shy, depending on if he's comfortable or not.
- He has light, grey-blue eyes that sometimes even seem silver.

tumblr_mj5nckVsno1rzkw11o1_500.jpg

Yes, you're making sense! Lol!
They can be up as long as they like, but they must be in their dorms by 11:30, and they can come out at 6AM.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served in a cafeteria, and in between they have snacks in the cafeteria for them. They're allowed to eat in their dorms but they have to get permission first. They can ask anyone in authority. RAs can eat whenever they want, so they can. If needed, they might be asked to supervise the students.

Boys are on the bottom floor and the girls are on the second. Higher floors are for business and offices, therapy, classes, and things of the like. RAs are on the first and second floor, but still in a different block of the building. They are far away enough to be in a different part but close enough for the students to go get them if they need them.

New people can be roomed with ones that have been there up to 2 years, if there's room for them. And all students that have been there for 3 years or more will be together.

Okay, haha, did I answer everything? Sorry, my starting post didn't give much details.

Yes, yes. All my questions thus far have been answered.

Yay! :D Is there anything in the rp I should be aware of before I awkwardly slide in? xD

I didn't get a notification for this, not sure why. But no, not anything I can think of. :)

And anyone else wanting to post before I post again?

3526_600.gif

newcreate.php

tumblr_inline_nqh68mHG3L1t9ppxr_500.gif

× AGE ×

× ROLE ×
Resident Advisor

× TIME ENROLLED ×
1 year

× PROBLEMS OR RECORDS ×
N/A

× ANY MEDICAL ISSUES ×
• Allergic to pollen and peanuts
• Bruises easily
• Asthma
• ADD

tumblr_m9qc5k3vUK1r90k20.gif

tumblr_inline_nlkinhRb1q1scq4k2.gif

tumblr_m9qc5k3vUK1r90k20.gif

× LIKES ×
+ Cats
+ Tea
+ Reading
+ Movies
+ Yummy Desserts
+ Sweaters
+ Autumm
+ Rainbows

× DISLIKES ×
- His Medical Issues
- Conflict
- Feeling Helpless
- Spiders
- Storms
- Medicine
- Being Told Off
- Being Lost

× BACKGROUND INFO ×
Chase was born in a loving, protective, and safe environment. He was raised by two mothers and wouldn't change a thing about it. As he grew up and made his way through life, he came to the realization that he wanted to help others with a troubled life. Seeing people go through difficult times with no one there for them was the brunet's inspiration and sole motivation. He never wanted to witness such a thing if he could help it. It was at the age of 16 when he began to volunteer at different organizations. About two years later, Chase stumbled upon the JCCfT. Ever since then, he's been working at the facility.

× ANY EXTRA INFO ×
• Nickname → Chasey Wasey
• Has a cat named Mim-Mim
• Is a huge nerd
• Is a nudist
• Face Claim → Ryan Kelley

tumblr_najzq4bRgW1rzoil5o2_500.gif

newcreate.php

tumblr_lnn19rgEXc1qhizsv.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty
Thanks! Accepted! :)

Can I reserve the spot of a student? I'll have a skelly up later today once I get my hands on a computer C:

Just throw yourself in somewhere. You can have him approach Jane (another RA whos been there for a while) if you'd like.

Reactions: Kitsune
@Kitsune
Now you don't even have to jump in! :P

image.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NAME: Loreli Davis
ROLE: Student
TIME ENROLLED: 2 Months
PROBLEMS OR RECORDS: Minor Robbery, Assault, Smoking Narcotics
ANY MEDICAL ISSUES: Allergic to Pollen, Kleptomaniac
LIKES: Enjoys "borrowing" things, reading, doodling, being alone.
DISLIKES: People, being pushed around, large crowds

BACKGROUND INFO: Loreli was a average girl, who lived an average life. More often than not she looked for the excitement, anything to keep her occupied. She developed a problem of stealing things that weren't hers, wallets books, pens, anything she could get her hands on. Her parents tried to take her to a therapist in order to quell the problem, that didn't work one bit. Her thirst for excitement only grew, soon she started up trouble at school, and started to hangout with the wrong kinds of people. She went to a party once, one of the kids brought in some weed. Thinking that'd be something new to try, she went for it. Loreli swore she could see sound, it was like a dream. A few hours later, police broke up the party, to which she punched one of the officers square in the face. Now, it's been two months at the facility, she's still waiting for her time to finish up.
ANY EXTRA INFO: Loreli, deep down, is a hopeless romantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.